CHAPTER 35

I LOVE YOU

AT OUR BEDROOM

I woke up at 3 am.I see Kim Jong Kook was sleep soundly.I did not want to make him awake.I felt my waist feels very sick and my stomach began to feel ill.I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself but I am getting stronger stomach pain.I woke up Kim Jong Kook because I could not bear the pain anymore.

“Why Ji Hyo..”He speaks in half awake.

“My tummy feels very sick..” I said it in a state of pain.

Kim Jong Kook wake up quickly when he hear it.He looks very panic.

“Are you already want to give birth? “ He looks very panic.

“I do not know..but I feel very sick.”

Kim Jong Kook help me to stand up.When I stand up I feel like there is fluid running down my legs.I had broken amniotic fluid.

“Oh My God, Song Ji Hyo…let’s go to the hospital.”Kim Jong Kook panic when see it.

“Oppa…I cannot walk anymore.” I said it to him.

Kim Jong Kook supported me and immediately took me to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

“How about my wife?” Kim Jong Kook asked to a doctor.

“Your wife in a stable condition and we just kept her womb open in 10 cm.After that she can start the process of birth.” The doctor explained to Kim Jong Kook.

“Can I accompanied my wife to giving birth?” Kim Jong Kook asked again.

“Sure..you can enter now.”The doctor give permission to Kim Jong Kook.

 

IN DELIVERY ROOM

My pain is getting stronger and I could not stop crying because of the pain.Doctor have said before I can push after my womb open enough.I see Kim Jong Kook enter in the room.

“Oppa…” I call him weakly.

He come near to me and rub my head softly.

“Song Ji Hyo...pleas don't cry…you must be strong for me and our baby..I know you can do it.” Kim Jong Kook inspired me to be strong.

After 20 minutes,the doctor check and said to me that I can pushing  my baby out.

“Take a deep breath and push.”The doctor instruct me.

I follow her instruction.I take a breath deeply and push as hard as I can.I push it until I feel very weak.

“Oppa..i can’t do it.”I said it to Kim Jong Kook weakly.

“Please Ji Hyo..you can do it.”

 When I hear it,I feel like there is a spirit that comes in me.I push again hardly.

“We already see baby’s head..please push more.”

I push again and after 5 minutes , I hear baby cry loudly.I feel like all my pain gone when I hear my baby crying.

"Your baby girl so cute and we will clean the baby first before we give to you to hold your baby."The doctor said it and smile to me

“Sweetheart…”Kim Jong Kook kiss my forehead.

After the nurse clean up the baby,the nurse give the baby to Kim Jong Kook.

“Song Ji Hyo…our baby.” Kim Jong Kook bring our baby near to me and I kiss the baby.

“Thank you sweetheart.” He said and he cry.He cry because he feels very happy.He already become a daddy.We are already become parent.

I was transferred to the ward.My parent and my parent-in-law also come quickly to visit me after Kim Jong Kook inform to them.I already deliver safely .

They look so happy when they saw our baby because this is their first grandchild.

"Do you already give a name to your baby?"My father-in-law asked tou us.

"You must asked that Kim Jong Kook because he already have a cute name for our baby."I said it and look at Kim Jong Kook happily.

"Kim Ji Yeon...that is our baby's name."Kim Jong Kook said it and hug my shoulder.

"Welcome to our family Ji Yeon."My younger sister said it to our baby while rub small cheek softly.

I feel very grateful because all my family happy especially Kim Jong Kook.