CHAPTER 2

I LOVE YOU

AT CAFE

 

"Ji Hyo....what's wrong with you?I saw you did not focus during class just now...are you have problem?"

 

Suzy asked me but i just look and did not answer her question.Suzy is my bestfriend and we already three years together since we study in colleage.

 

"I want ask you something...what will you do if your parents ask you to getting married?" 

 

I looked at her eyes ask an understanding.She just smiled and hold my hand.

 

"Did your parents asked you to getting married?"

 

I tell Suzy anything that my parents tell me yesterday.She adviced me to think wisely because it involved my future.

 

AT KIM JONG KOOK'S HOUSE

 

"I want you getting married and I already has a girl that suitable to be your wife" 

 

Kim Jong Kook still thinking what must he do.He never imagined his mum already found a girl to be his wife.He also did not want his mum sad thinking about his future.He already introduce three girls to his mum but his mum did not like and did not agreed with his choice for his future wife.He get one idea.He think he should meet that girl first.He grabbed his smartphone and dial his mum number.

 

"Hello mum...i want meet that girl" he said straight to the point.

 

"Are you serious?Yesterday i just told you and now you already accept it..good my son"

 

"I want to meet she first...then i will tell you i accept or not"

 

"Okay...okay...i will called her parent first"

 

AT MY HOME

 

I saw my mum on the phone with someone but i does not know.I who.I just ignored it and walked to my room.I feel calm after i tell all my problem to Suzy.She really understand me.

 

"Maybe i should meet him first" i talked with myself.

 

My mum knocked my room's door and she come in.She told my dad friend's son want to meet.I surprised but i also want to meet him first.My mum give his phone number and she walked out from my room.

 

I just looked at the paper that contain phone number.Then i grabbed my phone and dial the number.I want until he answered the call.

 

"Hello..."

 

My heart feel like want to explode.A manly voice.

 

"Hello...who are there?" he speake again.

 

"This is me...Song Ji Hyo...you maybe does not my name but i'm sure your mum have told about me to you.

 

He silently.I feel very nervous.

 

"Song Ji Hyo...hmmmmm very beautiful name...by the way my name is Kim Jong Kook"

 

I smiled because he said my name is beautiful and i silent in a few second.

 

He speak again "Let's meet and i hope we can know each other more"

 

"Okay...when and where we want to meet?" i asked him.

 

"This Sunday at Seoul Coffee House" he answered my question.

 

"Okay...we will meet there...hmmm Kim Jong Kook...i already want to sleep..good night....see you on Sunday"

 

I looked at my phone and smiled sweetly.I imagined his looked according to his voice.Then i sleep nicely.