CHAPTER 19

I LOVE YOU

AT MY COLLEAGE

I did not know why I feel unwell today.Maybe I’m stress with my study.I’m waiting Suzy in front of library.She said she want to meet our lecturer for awhile.I sit on the bench.I rub my forehead because headache  come suddenly.After 10 minutes,Suzy arrived and sit beside me.She looks at me.

“Are you not feeling well Song Ji Hyo?” she asked me.

“I’m okay..”I try to smile because I did not want Suzy worried about me.

“Your face look pale...you not well Ji Hyo…let me call Jong Kook oppa to tell about your condition” she said to me.

“Please Suzy…don’t tell him..i just got headache..after this it will be okay” I explained to her.

“Let’s go..i bring you to the clinic”

“It’s okay Suzy..i no need to go to clinic” I give an excuse to Suzy.

“Don’t be stubborn..you want to go to clinic or I will tell Jong Kook oppa about your condition.” Suzy give me choice.

I follow her instruction to go to clinic because she threaten me to tell Kim Jong Kook.I do not want to make my husband worried.Yesterday he looks very tired because he said he has many works to do.So,I did not want to burden him with my condition.

 

AT THE CLINIC

I’m waiting for my turn and after 5 minutes,a nurse called my name to enter the room and meet with the doctor.I asked Suzy to just wait at the outside the room and I meet with the doctor alone.I sit near to the doctor and I saw her nametag.Her name is Park Hanna.Nice name and suitable with her beauty.

“Can I help you miss” she said nicely to me.

“Since this morning,my headache come frequently and I already vomit many times” I explained to her.

“Are you already married?”the doctor asked me.

“Yes” I answered shortly.

“Can I know when your last period?”she asked me again.

“I already late for three weeks for my period” I said to her.

“We must check first to make sure that are you pregnant or not because we worried if we give medicine that not suitable for pregnant woman” the doctor explained to me.

She give me two choice to do pregnant test.Use urine test or just do the ultrasound scan. I choose the ultrasound and she asked me to lie down on the bed.She put some jelly on my tummy and started scan.I looked at the screen but I did not know anything.

“Finally we found it..”she smiled at me

“Congratulation,you are pregnant” she said to me happily.

I’m pregnant…yes I’m pregnant now..i touch my tummy..now I pregnant Kim Jong Kook’s baby..i feel very happy.I out from the room and tell to Suzy that I’m already pregnant.Suzy feel very happy.After I take my medicine.i went back to home.I want to tell my husband when we meet at home after this.I am very sure Kim Jong Kook will feel very happy when he know we will be get a baby.