CHAPTER 11

I LOVE YOU

AT HOTEL IN JAPAN

"Are you okay,hyung?" Haha asked Kim Jong Kook

"Why?" Kim Jong Kook ask Haha back.

"Since the first day we came here, i saw you unhappy and you also did not focus during meeting yesterday.Do you have any problem hyung?"

"I miss Song Ji hyo...i miss my wife" Kim Jong Kook said sincerely.

"Are you serious hyung?This is the first time i hear that you miss her." Haha said excitedly.

Kim Jong Kook did not answer Haha's question.Yes..he miss Song Ji Hyo...He miss his wife...he miss his baby bunny.Tomorrow they will back too korea and Kim Jong Kook really want to meet his Song Ji Hyo.

 

AT OUR HOUSE

Kim Jong Kook arrived at our house at 1.00 p.m. and he knows Song Ji Hyo still in her college.He rest on the bed while look photos in his smartphone.He looks at his wife picture.

"You are so cute Song Ji Hyo" he smiled and talked with himself.

After an hour,i back from my colleage.I saw Kim Jong Kook's car in front of thier house.I'm very happy.

"Oppa..."

I run to upstairs and go to our bedroom.A saw one man lied down on the bed.I come closer to him.He looks so cute when he was sleeping.I touch his cheek softly.Then he open his eyes when he feel someone touch his face.He wake up quickly and sit besides me.

"Song Ji Hyo..." he call my name sweetly while hold my hand.

I looked at him.

"Oppa....i miss you so much" 

That is the first sentence that out from my mouth when i looked at him.

"Why you didn't call me oppa?Do you not miss me?Do you know that feel empty when you are not aound?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and he touch my check.

"I'm sorry my baby bunny..i really really want to call you but endure myself to not call you...yes 'm succeed to not call you but i'm dying miss you so much...i feel like i kill myself" he said honestly.

I'm happy hear that and i take quickly action.I kiss his lips and quickly grab my towel to take a bath.He surprised with my reaction.I just smiled shyly and i saw he touched his lips because he unbelieve what happen just.I just leave him and take a shower.

After dinner,we watched a movie together at home.While we enjoy watching it,suddenly i kiss scene appear.I feel like someone look at me.

"Why do you look at me like that,oppa?"i asked him.

"Do you want it too?" he asked me about the kiss.Then he try to hug me but i succeed escape from him and run to our bedroom.He chase me and hug me from the back.

"You can't escape from me" he said to me.

I turn and hug his neck.I looked at him sweetly.Suddenly he kissed my neck and we fall on the bed.He already on the top of me.

"Oppa..." i looked at him and want to ensure with his reaction.

"I Love You Song Ji Hyo" he whisper at my ears.

Finally,I hear that sentence from Kim Jong Kook..from my lovely husband.I hear it from him after i be his wife.That is the sentence that i really want to hear from him.

"I really love you my wife" he said it again and i trust it.

I smiled at him.I hug his neck and it make our face come closer.My lips touched his lips and we kissed

"I'm yours oppa" i said it to him and he kiss my cheek.

He unbotton my pyjamas and that night we become one.He show his love to me and i give all i have to him because i am belongs to Kim Jong Kook.This night was our 'first night'.