CHAPTER 9

I LOVE YOU

Last night,almost at 1.00 a.m we back to our room.We really enjoy last night.And now already 8.00 a.m and i feel like i cannot open my eyes.I feel a heavy things at my waist and that is Kim Jong Kook's hand.So that is mean he sleep while hug my waist.I do not know how to make a move because i do not he awake when i move.When i move slowly,Kim Jong Kook pull in his arm and hug me tightly.

"Just give me five minutes to hug you and then you can go to anywhere you want to go" he said while his small eyes still close.

"Anywhere,oppa?" i asked naughtily

"I mean in this room...you cannot going outside without me" he said it strictly.I just smiled hear it.

After lunch,Kim Jong Kook bring me to souvenir shop.I want to buy souvenir for my family and Suzy.He also buy it for his family and his friends.

"You can take anything you want" he said it and i happy when hear it.

"But you pay with your own money" he said it as a joke.

I act like i'm sulking and walk away from him.He hold my hand to stop me.Then he touched my cheek softly.

"You can take anything and i will pay it.You are more important than my money" he said sincerely.

I glad hear it and i touch his lips with my finger

"Thank you..oppa" I said while smile at him.