CHAPTER 33

I LOVE YOU

I accompany my parents and my parent-in-law go to the canteen while Haha oppa stay with Kim Jong Kook because he has something to discuss with him.

 

IN THE WARD

"Hyung..how do you feel now?" Haha asked to Kim Jong Kook.

"I am getting better now..Song Ji Hyo take care of me very well." Kim Jong Kook said it.

"Kang Gary was arrested by the police because there is strong evidence that he do so.Proof from cctv recordings." Haha told it to Kim Jong Kook.

"He feel very angry to me because i did not want let go of Song Ji Hyo until he could to try to kill me."Kim Jong Kook said it sadly.

"Be strong,hyung..everything already okay..he will never disturb you and Song Ji Hyo again." Haha cheer up Kim Jong Kook.

"Haha,can you help me something?" Kim Jong Kook asked a help from Haha.

"What can i help you,hyung?"

"Please don't tell Song Ji Hyo about this..i did not want make she worried." Kim Jong Kook told to Haha.

"Okay hyung...I will keep it as our secret..Do you know?I feel very pity when i look at her during you did not wake up yet.She did not want to eat and she always cry when she see you just lying without reaction.She was bleeding before this because she really stress thinking about you but thank God your baby survived.You are so lucky hyung because Song Ji Hyo really love you." Haha tell the truth to Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook very surprised when he hear it from Haha.That's why his wife looks pale yesterday.Maybe she did not want to tell him and make him worried.


After all people back,i just stay with Kim Jong Kook.I sit beside him.

"Oppa..do you want anything?I will take it for you?" i asked him.

"Why you behave like that before during i am still not wake up..do you know that harm yourself and our baby?"Kim Jong Kook said it strictly.

"I am sorry oppa..i will never do it again." i asked his forgiveness.

"How if I die,will you continue to be so by not eating and just cry?" Kim Jong Kook asked me.

"Oppa please don't talk about death..i did not want to hear it." i said it and cry.

"Death is sure and one day i will leave you when i die." he said to me.

i hug him tighly and i cannot hear it anymore.

"Please remember one thing,i will always live in your mind and our baby is a sign of our love..i love you very much Song Ji Hyo..as long as i am still alive,i will always make you happy beside me.That is my promise."He said it again and he kiss my forehead.