CHAPTER 25

I LOVE YOU

IN KIM JONG KOOK’S CAR

Kim Jong Kook remember what Haha said to him yesterday at his office.

“I know it is hard for you to accept it but you cannot trust it easily until you get the proof that Song Ji Hyo did it.I did not think Song Ji Hyo did that to you.Maybe her ex-boyfriend create a story to make your relationship with Song Ji Hyo in problem.You must give her a chance to explain to you.You cannot punished her with avoid her.It is unfair for her.I know I’m not deserve to tell about this but I did not want you regret if anything happen between you and her.I know you love Song Ji hyo.I did not want you lost your love”

Kim Jong Kook rub his hair.He knows he cannot do this to Song Ji Hyo.He must give a chance to she explained all about this.Kim Jong Kook drive his car straight to his house

 

AT OUR HOUSE

I am waiting for Kim Jong Kook in living room.After 20 minutes,Kim Jong Kook arrived.He walk in the house.

“Oppa..”I call him.

He just walk to our bedroom.I follow him.

“Oppa..we need to talk” I said it again but no reaction from him.

He sit on the bed.I sit beside him.He did not look at me.

“Oppa..i know you are already know about Kang Gary..he is my ex-boyfriend..i know what he already told to you but please trust me..i did not like that..i marry with you because I believe you are my destiny..i really love you..if I want to leave you,I will not stay with you until now.Kang Gary is my past and I will let go the past.But you is my present and my future.I want to live with you.I want to be with you the rest of my life.”

I said it sincerely.I do not want to lost him.I want get him back.

He stand up and want to walk out from the room.I hold his hand and he stop.

“I don’t care if you really hate me..”I said it and put his hand to my tummy.”But please don’t hate your baby”

He surprised when I mentioned about our baby.He turn facing me and he look at me.

“What are you saying Song Ji Hyo?My baby?”he asked me.

“Yes,your baby..our baby..i’m pregnant now” I said it.

Suddenly he hug me tightly..i cry when he hug me because I really miss this warm hug from him.

“I’m sorry Song Ji Hyo..i know I’m wrong..i know I cannot treat you like this but I want you to know that I’m dying miss you when I'm avoid from you..I know I cannot trust that story easily…now I trust you Song Ji Hyo..i really love you and I will never let you go” Kim Jong Kook confess to me and wiped my tears.

I’m very happy when hear it.He touched my tummy.

“I’m sorry baby because daddy treat your mummy like this before..i love you baby”he said it happily and then he kissed my lips.

"I want to take a shower..do you want to join me sweetheart ?" he said it naughtily.

"Don't be naughty oppa.." i pinched his tummy sofly and he just laugh loudly.

I am very happy now.I get my Kim Jong Kook back and i will make sure this not occur again.