CHAPTER 8

I LOVE YOU

Kim Jong Kook remind me to bring things that needed for our holiday.I feel very excited because this is the first time for me to go holiday in my life.Before this my parents does not have eonugh time to bring our family to holiday trip.

 

IN FLIGHT

"Are you happy Song Ji hyo?"Kim Jong Kook asked me.

I kissed his cheek and he look very shocked with my reaction.I did not answer his question and i pretending nothing happen just now.I turned my head and looked at the window.I want to hide my smile actually.I also shocked with my reaction but it's okay because the kiss is for my husband.

 

BALI,INDONESIA

We arrived safely to Bali.We going straight to the hotel that Kim Jong Kook book for us.I'm speechless because Bali has a very beautiful view.We check in the hotel and we enter our room.I smile when i saw the heart shape from rose on the bed.It's really honeymoon for married couple.From our room,i can see the sea view and i go to corridor to enjoy the view.Kim Jong Kook from the back hug my waist.

"Do you like it,Ji Hyo?" he asked me.

I turned around and hug his neck.Then i'm whisper at his ear "i'm very happy because i have you my dear"

I run come in to the room because Kim Jong Kook started to tickle me but he success to catch me.I cannot win with his strength and he tickle me happily.I just laughed loudly.I am very happy and i did not know why i'm very happy when he with me.

At night,Kim Jong Kook bring me to somewhere.I did not know the place so i just follow him.Suddenly he closed my eyes with his hand.I surprised.

"Oppa..." i scream at him.

"Song Ji Hyo..keep quiet or i will throw you in the sea" he said while laugh naughtily.

After i walked a few step,he asked me to not opened my eyes until he ask to do so.Then he asked me to opend my asked.When i open my eyes,i see a table with a candle light and meals for our dinner.I find Kim Jong Kook and he was standing behind me while holding a rose.

I'm speechless.I do not know how to express my feeling.He asked me to sit on the chair.

"Song Ji hyo..we already married for one month and i know i never say 'I Love You' to you but i want you know that i am very happy with you..i still find my love for you and i hope you will wait for it" he said it to me.

"I will wait oppa..i will wait it for you" i looked at him and smile sweetly.

Kim Jong Kook,i want you to know that i really love you but i will wait until you said it to me first.I talked with myself