CHAPTER 31

I LOVE YOU

“How about my daughter?” My mum asked a doctor.

“She is lucky because her baby still survived.If you late bring her to the hospital,maybe her baby will not able we can save.Her body still weak.Please don’t make her stress or give pressure.Give her enough stress.”. The doctor explained to parents.

“Thank you,doctor.Can we see our daughter now?” my dad asked.

“Sure but please make sure she eat and make her happy because this is the way to make her recovered faster.” After the doctor said it,he leave my parents.

“Oppa..i know she stress because she always think about her husband.Only Kim Jong Kook can make Song Ji Hyo happy now.I very understand her feeling now.” My mum said it to my dad.

I awake and try remember what happen before.The last I remember is I saw I am bleeding.I touch my baby bump immediately and I am grateful because I still have my baby.My parents walk in my ward and my mum sit beside me.

“Song Ji Hyo…how do you feel now?” my mum asked me while he rub my cheek.

“I’m okay mum…” I said it shortly.

My mum put a bowl of porridge on the table beside my bed.

“Please eat this Song Ji Hyo…your body weak..you must eat this to get your energy back.” My mum cry when she looks at me.She cannot see me with condition like this.

“I do not want this..i just want Kim Jong Kook..I just want my husband” I said it and cry.

“I understand what you feel but you must think about your baby…your baby need nutrient from you..if you did not eat,how your baby can get it?Don’t you pity your baby?Kim Jong Kook will upset if he know you did this to his baby.” My mum said to me nicely.

I take the porridge and eat it.I know i cannot do this because my baby will become the victim.After that,my parents go back.My mum want to stay but I did not allowed it because I did not make her in trouble.

I miss Kim jong Kook so much.Today I am not able to visit him.I touch my baby bump.

“I’m sorry baby if mummy make you like this..mummy promise mummy will not do it again.We must strong for your daddy.Mummy believe your daddy will wake up soon.I love you baby.We should sleep now.Mummy hope doctor will allow mummy out tomorrow.Good night,baby.” I rub my tummy softly.