CHAPTER 34

I LOVE YOU

AFTER FIVE MONTHS

 

My pregnancy already reached nine months.I cannot wait anymore to see my baby.Kim Jong Kook uses his power as husband to not allowed me to do any works.We already prepared all the things for our baby and Kim Jong Kook the most excited to do it.

 

Suddenly i remember about Suzy.We already finished our study last months.Suzy will get married with her  choice next two months.I am grateful finally she found a man that can take care and love her.

 

I received a call from Kim Jong Kook.I smiled when see it.Maybe he miss me and maybe that is why he call me.

 

"Oppa...." i started our conversation.

 

"Sweetheart...i miss my baby." Kim Jong Kook said he miss our baby.

 

"Just miss our baby?How about me?Do not you miss me?" I said and act like i am sulking.

 

"I miss you but i miss my baby more." Kim Jong Kook said it naughtily.

 

I did not say anything and just laugh when i hear it.Kim Jong Kook always have idea to make me laugh.

 

Today is Kim Jong Kook's birthday.I want to make a surprised for him this night.

 

At 8.00 p.m Kim Jong Kook arrived safely at home.He looks worried because i did not switch on the light.He walk in the house and switch on the lighy.He call my name but i did not answered it.Actually i hide at kitchen and lucky he did not find me at the kitchen.

 

"Song Ji Hyo...." he call my name again and he go to upstair to find me.I want to laugh when i look at his reaction but i control myself.

 

Then he go downstairs back but he did not found me yet.I see he take out oh his phone and try to call someone.Suddenly my phone vibrate and lucky I change my phone in silent mode.It is a call from Kim Jong Kook.He looks very worried when i did not answered his call.

 

"Song Ji Hyo...where are you?Don't make me worried?"

 

I hear he said to himself and want to walk out from house.I quickly out from kitchen and bring a cake for him.

 

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to my husband...happy birthday to you." I sing it.

 

He turn around and he looks very surprised when he see me with a cake.

 

"Song Ji Hyo,you....." he cannot finished his work because i shut his mouth.

 

"Blow this candle first and make a wish." I said it to him.

 

He blows the candle and make a wish.He take the cake from me and put it on the table.

 

He sit in front of me.

 

"Since when you know make a surprised for me?" He asked while pinched my cheek softly.

 

"I learn from you...you always make surprised for me and now my turn to do so.I am sorry because i did not have enough money to buy expensive present for.Just this i can do for you.I hope you like it." I said it sincerely.

 

"If i want expensive things,i can buy for myself.I also can buy it for you.But i did not need that because i already have you and our baby.You are valueable for me." He said it sweetly and kissed my lips.

 

We enjoy eat the cake together.