CHAPTER 15

I LOVE YOU

AT A RESTAURANT

After finished meeting with client,Kim Jong Kook and Haha take their lunch at a restaurant that always the went together.

“Hyung..for the long time we did not have eat together like this” Haha said to Kim Jong Kook after finished his meals.

“I’m sorry Haha..lately I have many work to do and I hope you understand” Kim Jong Kook explained to Haha.

“Busy with your work or busy with your sweetheart,hyung?” Haha laughed naughtily and he know that Kim Jong Kook already found his true love.

“I know you,hyung…we already know each other fo many years” Haha continue speaking.

“I hope Song Ji hyo is your last love and forever your lovely wife,hyung” Haha added.

Kim Jong Kook silent after Haha mentioned about ‘last love’.His first love???He did not want to remember it again.Now he has Song Ji Hyo.He happy with her and the most important he love Song Ji Hyo.

“Hyung,I did not want to talk about the past but I know you understand what I’m going to say” Haha said after Kim Jong Kook keep in silent.

 

AT KIM JONG KOOK’S OFFICE

He received a message from his wife.

Hye my dear..i’m sorry if I disturb you…I just want you to know I’m dying miss you here.’

Kim Jong Kook smiled when read the message.

‘I miss you to my dear..wait until I’m back then I will entertain you’ he replied the message.

After a few seconds Song Ji Hyo reply back.

Okay I will wait it oppa…I’m on my way to back home so see you at home oppa..bye .. always love you’

He smiled sweetly.Song Ji hyo always know how to make him happy.Kim Jong Kook feel like he fall in love to Song Ji Hyo everyday.

His mind already full with happy moment with Song Ji hyo.While he still think about his cute wife,suddenly his smartphone ringing up.Then he answered the call but no one speak.Include with this,already three times he got the called from the same no but the caller did not speak any words.Kim Jong Kook just ignored it and maybe that caller dialing wrong number.