CHAPTER 20

I LOVE YOU

AT OUR HOUSE

I am waiting for Kim Jong Kook at living room but until now he did not back from his office and the time now already at 8.00 p.m.As usual during this time,he already arrived at home.I try to call Kim Jong Kook many times but it did not reach because he off his handphone.I feel very worried,if anything happen to my husband but I think positively.Maybe Kim Jong Kook meet his friends.I think it because to calm my heart.I want to call Haha oppa.I want to ask him if Kim Jong Kook with him but I forget that I did not have his phone number.

 

IN KIM JONG KOOK’S CAR

After drive around the city,he stop his car at roadside.He look at his watch and the time already at 11.00 p.m.He guess Song Ji Hyo maybe already sleep.So he decide to back home now.He want to back home earlier but he cannot face to face with Song Ji Hyo.He trust what Kang Gary tell him about Song Ji Hyo.He cannot trust his wife anymore.He cannot tricked by his wife anymore.He cannot accept Song Ji Hyo can do this to him.

 

AT OUR HOUSE

Kim Jong Kook walk in to their  bedroom and he saw Song  Ji Hyo already sleep.He go near to his wife.He really want to touch his wife.He really want kiss his wife.But when he remember the things  that Kang Gary tell him about Song Ji Hyo,he walk out from their bedroom.He cannot close with the person that cheated him.

He decide to sleep at other bedroom.He lied down on the bed.His feeling now full with anger and jelousy.He think how can Song Ji Hyo use him to take revenge to her ex-boyfriend.How can Song Ji Hyo marry with him but her heart not for him.Many question appear in his mind.He fall asleep although his heart not calm.He feel tired.He feel very tired to think about his problem.