CHAPTER 16

I LOVE YOU

AT OUR BEDROOM

Kim Jong Kook get a called from the same number that called him at office earlier.He go to balcony and answered the call.

"What do you want from me?" Kim Jong Kook said roughly and he feel annoyed.

"Song Ji Hyo is mine and one day he will return to me" the caller finally speak and ended the call immediately.

Kim Jong Kook shocked after heard it.He really want to know who call him just know.Kim Jong Kook's mood changed.

I find Kim Jong Kook in the bedroom but he did not here.I have finished clean up the kitchen and straight went to bedroom to accompany Kim Jong Kook.I saw my husband at balcony and went closer to him.I hugged him form the back tightly but he loosen the hug.I'm surprised with his reaction.He just walk in in the room and sit on the bed.I'm worried why he sudden changed.When we having our dinner just now,he look very happy.But know he changed.

I sit beside him on the bed.

"Are you okay,oppa?' i asked him.

"I'm okay" He said shortly but he did not look at me.

I hold his hand immediately.

"I'm sorry oppa if i do something wrong.Please don't do this to me" my tears flow slowly to my cheek.

Kim Jong Kook feel guilty to me and wipe my tears

"You didn't do something wrong to me.I'm just feel tired because i had many works to do at office just know.Please don't cry Song Ji Hyo.I cannot see you sad.I'm sorry because i refuse your hug" he said to me and hug me.

I feel calm after hear about that.I'm worried if he try hide something from me.

At that night,i sleep in Kim Jong Kook's arm and sleep in sweetdream.