CHAPTER 21

I LOVE YOU

I wake up quickly when I feel want to vomit.I go to the toilet fastly and after that I washed my face.I looked at the mirror and smile because I remember that I already pregnant Kim Jong Kook’s baby.But my smile disappear after I did not see Kim Jong Kook not in our bedroom with me since yesterday.I guess Kim Jong Kook did not come back home.I out from the toilet and sit on the bed.I see the clock on the wall and the time now already 8.00 a.m.I did not have class today.I grab my handphone and dial Kim Jong Kook’s number phone but it still did not reach because Kim Jong Kook off his phone.I feel very worried.Kim Jong Kook did not behave like this before.He will call me if he come late or he has work to do but since yesterday I did not have received any call and message from my husband.

“Baby,where is your daddy?Mummy worry if anything happen to your daddy.” I touched my tummy

I want to tell about my pregnancy to Kim Jong Kook.I want to share this happy news with him.

I walk out from the bedroom and on the way I want to go downstaisr,I saw reading room’s door did not close.I walk to the reading room and I saw a man that I really love sit on the chair while doing his work.I go near to him.Then I rub his shoulder.

“What time you back yesterday,oppa?”I asked him but he did not answered my question.

“I’m sorry oppa because I sleep early yesterday” I said again but no reaction from him.

“Oppa…”I call him softly.

He standing up and want to walk out from the room.I quickly grab his arm and he stop.He did not look at me.

“What’s wrong with you oppa?” I asked him.

He keep in silent.

“What happen to you oppa?tell me if I have do any mistake to you?”I feel like I want to cry but I control it.

“You asked what’s wrong me?” he stare at me and said it roughly.

I surprised because this it the first time Kim Jong Kook speak roughly to me and I can see the anger in his eyes.

“Oppa..” I hold his hand softly but he refuse it.

“I want to ask you..who is Kang Gary?” he asked me while stare at me.

I shocked when he metioned Kang Gary’s  name.

“Who is Kang Gary?” Kim Jong Kook  asked me again.

I keep in silent and I do not know how to explain to him.I do not want the situation become worst if I tell him the truth.

“Why you keep in silent?” he yelled at me.

“He is….” I cannot finished my sentence.

“Stop it Song Ji Hyo…I cannot hear it anymore..from now you do what you want to do” he said sadly and walk out from the reading room.He out from the house and drive his car anywhere to release his anger.

I feel like a big stone hit my head.I’m know Kim Jong Kook really hurt.I guess Kang Gary already meet him and I did not know what Kang Gary tell him about me.My tears flow slowly at my cheek.

“I’m sorry oppa..i did not meant to hurt you..that is why I did not tell Kang Gary  is my ex-boyfriend..please forgive me oppa.”I said it to myself while crying.