CHAPTER 32

I LOVE YOU

After doctor check up my condition,he allowed me to discharge from the ward because my condition getting better.My mum bring me to home.She asked me to just rest at bedroom.After 30 minutes,my mum walk in to my room and bring my lunch.I eat it.

"Mum..after this want to go to hospital.I want to meet Kim Jong Kook."

"No...you cannot go there..you not fully getting well yet." my mum said to me.

"You said if i eat and make me happy,i will recover fast...so I already eat and i want to find my happiness..My happiness is stay beside to my husband."

My mum cannot say anything when she hear it.She allowed me to go there and she asked me to take care of myself.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Oppa..how are today?I miss you so much..I miss to hear your voice..I miss you said 'I Love You' to me..please wake up faster." I hold his hand but no feed back from him.

"Oppa..i will always waiting for you..i will never leave you alone." i said again and suddenly he grabed my hand back.

"Oppa..." i smiled and i feel his reaction to me.After that,I call the doctor immediately to check his condition.While the doctor check his condition,i just waiting outside the ward.I hope everything will be okay.

"How about my husband?" I asked the doctor after he walk out from the ward.

"His condition is getting better and i am very surprised by his quick recovery.As i have said before,everything is determined by God.For now,we just wait until the wound completely recover.You can see him now because just now he asked me about you."The doctor said it to me.

"Thank you very much,doctor" I smiled to him.

I walk in to the ward and i look at him.I go near to Kim Jong Kook and sit beside him.

"Oppa...why you  do this to me?Are you really want to leave me?Do you do not want to see your baby?Have you know that we almost lost our baby yesterday?Do you not pity to me?" I asked that to him while my tears already flow to my cheek.

Kim Jong Kook did not say anything.He hug me to make me calm.I cry in his arm.I really miss his warm hug.

"I am sorry Song Ji Hyo..i'm promise i will never be like this again." He said it to me and wipes my tears.

I loose his hug and stand to take my handphone.

"Where you want to go sweetheart?" he asked me.

"i want to call our parents because i want to tell them that you are already wake up." i told to him.

"You can let them know later because if they come right now,we will did not have time to be to together.Do you not miss me?" he said it naughtily to me.

"Don't me naughty oppa " i pinch his arm and smile to him.

"ouchh.."He scream effect from my pinch.

"i am sorry oppa.."i rub his arm.

"I did not get sick there but i hurt here.I get sick because i miss you so much." he put my hand on his chest.I love with his words and i touch his lips softly.