CHAPTER 5

I LOVE YOU

IN KIM JONG KOOK'S CAR

 

"Where we want to go,oppa" i asked him while he concentrate with his driving.

 

"Just wait.A few minutes we will arrived our destination." He looked at me for awhile and smile at me.Then he concentrate back to his driving.

 

I saw we enter housing area.There have many huge and beautiful house.Then Kim Jong Kook stop his car in front of a very beatiful house.He take out my luggage.

 

"This is my house....our house"

 

I surprised when he said this is his house.

 

"Do you live in this house alone ?" I asked him.

 

"Yes i live alone before but now i have you....i will live with you in this house and create our happy moments here." He smiled at me cutely.

 

He bring my luggage in the house while i walked around the house.There is a swimmimg pool outside the house.The house looked very clean and arranged properly.Then i go to kitchen.The kitchen complete with all tools.Then Kim Jong Kook come near to me and give a backhug.

 

"What are doing my baby bunny?" He asked me.

 

"I just looked around and your house complete with all tool"

 

"Not my house but our house,okay" he said.

 

"Okay..okay our house"i replied.

 

He bring me to bedroom.I surprised because his bedroom like a hotel room.Very nice.

 

"From now you and me will stay in this room"he said.

 

"You sleep here and i sleep in other room" I looked at him and said as a joke.

 

"No..no...you must sleep here with me."

 

He tickle me and i laughed hardly.Sudden i fall on the bad and Kim Jong Kook already on top of me.He looked at me with full of love.Me too.His lip come near to my lip.I wake up fastly before he kiss my lips.

 

"Be patient,oppa...one day i will be yours"

 

He just smiled at me.

 

AT KITCHEN

 

I want to cook meal for our dinner.I open refrigerator and i found chicken.I think i should cook a special dishes for him.I prepare all ingredient and i want make a chicken grill and mix vegetable salad.This is my first time cook without helping from others.Before this i just help my mum to cook.

 

After an hour,all dishes already finished.I call Kim Jong Kook to take his dinner.He look surprisely because all meals looked deliciuos.I just smile.

 

"Do you cook all this?"he asked me.

 

"Yes...do you think i do not know how to cook?" I said.

 

He just laughed and sit.He try my chicken grill and he enjoy with it.I also eat with him.

 

"From now,you just asked me what do you want...i will do for you" i said proudly.

 

"My baby bunny...you are my wife..not my maid...i think you should not do all things" he said.

 

"That's is my responsible as wife...i like do all this work...i will prepared all what you need." I smiled at him

 

After dinner,we spending time at beside of swimmimg pool.I feel very happy and i feel like i'm in dream.

 

"Song Ji Hyo...look at the sky" he said to me.

 

I look at the sky and the sky full with stars.

 

"When i looked at the star,i remember you because you are my star in my life" he confess to me.

 

I touched and smiled blushingly.We enjoyed the night together happily.