CHAPTER 18

I LOVE YOU

AT SEOUL COFFEE HOUSE

Kim Jong Kook come five minutes earlier.He choose the table at the corner of the coffee house.He really want to know the truth.His heart feel like want to explode because full with anger.After a few minutes,someone come closer to Kim Jong Kook and sit in front of him.Kim Jong Kook looks at the person’s face.Yes,he is the person that with Song Ji Hyo in that photo.

“I’m Kang Gary.Song Ji Hyo’s ex-boyfriend” he said to Kim Jong Kook.

Song Ji Hyo’s ex-boyfriend???Why Song Ji Hyo never tell him about this?And what the secret that Song Ji hyo tried to hide from him?

Many question appeared in Kim Jong Kook’s mind.

“I want to meet you not because I want to fight with you but I want you know the truth about Song Ji Hyo.” Kang Gary said it to Kim Jong Kook.Kim Jong Kook heard it silently.

“Two years ago I broke up with Song Ji Hyo because my parents did not like her.I did not have any choice and I make decision to leave her.Because of this Song Ji Hyo feel very angry at me and started hate me.Last two month,I got know he already getting married.But I know she marry with you because she want to take a revenge to me and make a proof that she can life without me.I meet Song Ji Hyo last two week here and she looked very excited when she meet me again.She said she still love me and she did not happy with you.I want she back to me.I’m the only one that can make she feel happy.If you really love her,please let her go” Kang Gary  lying to Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook cannot hear it anymore.He grabbed Kang Gary’s collar and then walked away leave Kang Gary alone there.

Kim Jong Kook entered in his car.He feel fooled and cheated by his own wife.Kim Jong Kook think  Song Ji Hyo agreed to marry with him because she want to take a revenge to her ex-boyfriend and he also think that his wife just act like she love him so much.Kim Jong Kook cannot accept it.He tried to not believe what Kang Gary said just know but he cannot to take easy about it.Why this happen to him after he really in love with Song Ji Hyo?His tear flow slowly to his cheek.He did not how to meet Song Ji Hyo at home after this.