CHAPTER 22

I LOVE YOU

Already one week,our problem still did not solved.Everytime I want to explained  to Kim Jong Kook,he will distant himself from me.Kim Jong Kook still did not know about my pregnancy.I did not know what must I do now.Suddenly I get a call from the number that I did not know.I answered it.

“Song Ji Hyo….” I know that voice.The voice that I really hate.The voice that make Kim Jong Kook hurt.That is Kang Gary.I did not know from where he got  my phone number.

“What do you want from me now?” I said it angrily.

“Relax sweetheart…” he said it and laugh.

He did not deserve to call me ‘sweetheart’.Only Kim Jong Kook can call me like that.

“Are you already meet Kim Jong Kook?” I asked him because I need to make sure it.

“Yes,I already meet him and I believe he trust all the things that I have told him” he said it and laughed.

'What he told to Kim Jong Kook ?' I asked myself.

“Are you satisfied now after what you have did to me?” I said it to him.

He laughed again after he heard what I’m saying to him.

“I will never return to you.Whatever happen I will stay with my husband” I added.

“I do not care if I get you or not but I want to tell you..if I cannot get you..no one else can get you too..remember it.” After he said it,he  ended the call immediately.

How can I explained to Kim Jong Kook?I do not know what must i do now.

I take the our wedding photo.I look very happy during that time.But now the happiness disappear after Kang Gary come again in my life.I touch my tummy.

“Baby,I’m sorry because mummy have not tell about you to your daddy.Mummy sure that your daddy will very happy because he will become a father and your daddy will love you so much.Mummy  love you baby same as mummy love your daddy.”

“Oppa..where are you? I miss you so much..i need you oppa..our baby need you”. I cry and I cannot endure it any more.

 

AT KIM JONG KOOK’S OFFICE

Kim Jong Kook cannot focus with his work.His mind always thinking about Song Ji Hyo.The more he want to forget about Song Ji Hyo,the more he miss his wife.Kim Jong Kook really miss with his wife.He miss her laugh,he miss her cute smile,he miss all about Song Ji Hyo.Suddenly Haha knocked the door and come in Kim Jong Kook’s office.

“Are you okay hyung?” Haha asked Kim Jong Kook.

Yesterday,Kim Jong Kook sleeps at Haha’s house and he want to ask about Kim Jong Kook’s problem but he think that's not the right time.So now he really want to know about it.

“I’m okay…why?”Kim Jong Kook asked Haha back.

“Since yesterday I saw you like have a problem..share with me and maybe I can help you”Haha said it.

Kim Jong Kook take a breath deeply and rub his hair.

“What do you feel if someone that you really love did not honest to you ?” Kim Jong Kook asked Haha.

Haha look at Kim Jong Kook.

“What do you mean hyung?Are talking about Song Ji Hyo” Haha surprised that Kim Jong Kook suddenly ask question like that.

“All women are same.” Kim Jong Kook replied shortly.

“But Song Ji Hyo did not same like Park Hanna”. Haha said it to Kim Jong Kook.

“I warn you Haha,don’t ever mention her name..i hate hear it” Kim Jong Kook give a warning to Haha.

Park Hanna?Kim Jong Kook already delete her name from his life long time ago and now Haha mentioned her name again.