CHAPTER 30

I LOVE YOU

“Where is Song Ji Hyo?Why she did not having lunch together with us?” her dad asked to her mum.

“She went to the hospital just now.I already told to her did not go to the hospital herself but she remained stubbornly.I am worried look at her.Since yesterday she did not eat anything.I do not want anything happen to her.”Song Ji Hyo’s mum explained it.

“Hmmmm..it’s okay..after this we will get ready to go to the hospital.”her dad said it.

                                                                            

AT THE HOSPITAL

Doctor allowed me to see Kim Jong Kook.When I walk in the ward placed for Kim Jong Kook,I feel weak seeing his condition.I cannot believe the man that lying on the bed is Kim Jong Kook.I have never see he in with this conditions.I sit on the chair besides his bed.I hold his hand.

“Oppa..please wake up..please don’t do this to me..I miss you so much oppa..please don’t leave me.” I said it to him but no reaction from him.

I kissed his hand and I remember now why he behave strangely before.Maybe that is a sign that something will happen to him or maybe a sign he will leave me forever.No!!!! I cannot think like that.Kim Jong Kook cannot leave me.Kim Jong Kook will not leave me alone.He already promise to not leave me and always be with me.

“Oppa..Do you not pity me?Do you not pity your baby?You cannot like this oppa..you must be wake up..You already promised to always make me happy..you think with lying like this you can make me smile?”I cannot control my feeling anymore.I cry when I said it to Kim Jong Kook.

Doctor tell me to give encourage to Kim Jong Kook,so maybe with this way he can wake up.

After that,my parents arrived with my parents-in-law.My mum told me to eat a little but I did not want it.I did not have feel to eat.

 

AT MY PARENT’S HOUSE

After I visit Kim Jong Kook at the hospital,I go back to my parent’s house.I just stay in my bedroom.I did not have mood to do anything.What i want now just my husband.I suddenly felt stomach pain.It maybe I did not take any meals since yesterday.I try to stand and I feel like there is fluid running down my thighs.I was shocked because it was blood.

“Mum!!!!” I called my mum loudly.

I feel very panic and I increasingly felt stomach pain.My mum rushed in to my bedroom and she surprise when she saw me in bleeding.I feel my world turn dark and I fell on my mother’s lap