CHAPTER 10

I LOVE YOU

My semester break already finished and i start the new semester,my final semester.

After i finished my mathematics class,I checking up handphone and there is three misscalled and a message from Kim Jong Kook.I read the message.

'I called you many times but you did not pick it up..I think you still in your class..I want tell you that i must go to Japan because i have work there.Maybe i go for one week.I did not have enough time to meet you today so that is why i called you because i want to hear your voice before i go there.That is okay my baby bunny.I will meet you next week.Don't called me until i call you first because i worry i can't pick up your call.Take care of yourself my dear.Wait for me'

I feel like i want to cry and i feel very regret because i didn't pick up his called.

"I'm sorry oppa" i talk to my myself and suddenly my tears flow slowly to my cheek.

Suzy saw i'm crying and she come closer to me.

"What's wrong with you..Ji Hyo?" she looked worried because i'm crying.

"Jong Kook oppa..."

"What's wrong with him?" she asked.

"Jong Kook oppa went to Japan because he has work there for one week" i told to Suzy.

"I thought has a bad thing happen to him...." i smiled when she saw i'm crying like a child.

"You have told before that he went there for work..so why you must cry?Relax my friend...i will with you when he in Japan.

i just looked at her without any expression.

 

AT OUR HOUSE

Kim Jong Kook already at Japan for four days but he never called me for once.I miss him so much.I feel my life empty when he not with me.

"Oppa..when will you come back?Do you not miss me?Why you didn't call me?" i talked with myself and my tears flow slowly.I fall asleep after tired crying.