CHAPTER 1

I LOVE YOU

AT COLLEAGE

 

"Ji Hyo....wait for me!!!"

 

I heard my friend shouted from the back because i rush to back home.

 

"Suzy...i must go now....i will meet u later!!!"

 

10 minutes ago my mum called and she said she has important think to tell.I rushing back home after my mathematic class.Thank God my colleage just 15 minutes from my house.So I just ride my motorcycle to go and back to home

 

AT HOME

 

I call my mum but she does not answered.I think maybe she at kitchen to cook for dinner for our family.I go to kitchen and i saw my younger sister help my mum cut onion.

 

"Mum...what's the important things that you want to tell me?"

 

I feel very nervous because this is first time my mum called and tell me that she has important things to discuss.My mum look at me and smile sweetly.

 

"Ji Hyo...take a shower first and change your clothes first.Then we will eat dinner together."

 

"But mum...."

 

"Don't be stubborn"...my mum say strictly.

 

I go to my room.My mind still thinking about the think what my mum to discuss with me.Then i take my towel and go bath

 

At 8.00 pm i go to dining room and i saw my dad,my mum and my younger sister already waiting for me to eat dinner together.

 

"Sorry I'm late...."

 

I saw many delicious meal that my mum prepared for us and i smiled because my mum cook my favourite food, chicken curry.

 

Aftet dinner,my dad and mum asked me to go to living room.They want to discuss the important think with me while my younger sister go to her bed because tomorrow she want to school.

 

I looked at my parents nervously and waiting what they want to say.My father started to say.

 

"Song Ji Hyo.....you are our elder daughter and your age already 21 years old.I know this too early to say about this to you but i hope you understand why us do this"

 

I cannot understand what my dad going to say but i just waiting my dad continue to speak.

 

"I already discuss with your mum and your mum agreed it.We want you to getting married.I know you still young but we want someone take care and love you.We really love you that's why we do this"

 

I feel like a big stone hit my head after my dad said that but think rationally why my parent do this to me.They want the best for me.

 

"Yes i'm still young but i think mum and dad want the best for me right?But i did not have boyfriend..so with who i want to getting married?"

 

"With your dad friend's son but we want you think first before you make decision" my mum said.

 

My mum and dad leave me alone at living room.I still thinking about the shocked news that my parents told just now.Then i go to my room.