Kim Mingyu

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“DON’T COME THE HOME UNTIL YOU TWO ARE AT LEAST TOP 3 IN CLASS.” The twin’s mother called out as she threw Aeyoung’s luggage in Bora’s face.

 

“Mother, Mother NOOO don’t throw our family portrait out of the window!!” Aeyoung screamed as the cat screeched and fell in a bush.

 

“MOM, YOU KNOW YOU’LL PICK IT UP LATER AND BUY A NEW FRAME. DON’T THROW IT SWEET BABY JESUS.” Bora screamed.

 

“Oh okay tru tru tru BUT STILL GET THE F OUT OF MY HOUSE.” The two’s mom put down the frame and held up a broom.

 

Bora and Aeyoung ran out the door as they got chased by their mom with a broom and she was holding it like a torch. Bora pulled out the phone that she was managed to sneak it in her jacket and called Areum. Aeyoung, somehow, left her phone behind and apparently devastated over it.

 

“Hey we need a place to stay because we got kicked out of the house can we come crash over at yours?” Bora asked as she sighed.

 

“Yeah my mom doesn’t really care about having friends crash over so sure” Areum said.

 

“Sweet!! Ok we’ll meet you in 15 minutes” Bora exclaimed as the twins both called taxi and they were headed towards Areum’s place.

 

  Aeyoung knocked on the door and was greeted by Seungcheol.


 

    “What the are you gremlins doing here?” Seungcheol said wearing his yellow donuts sweater and black sweatpants.

 

    “The better question is what are you doing at Areum’s house it’s 8pm.” Bora gave a face.

 

    “This is my house you chewbacca’s farts. Areum’s house is over there.” He pointed to the house next door.

            

          Both girls glanced to the other door and came over and knocked on the other door and was greeted by girl with a green facial mask.

 

            “Sup fam. Come in.” Areum said and help pulled the luggage in.

 

    They head up to the stairs where Areum’s room is and a blonde boy, sitting on the floor, waiting.

 

Bora screamed on top of her lungs and fell back and hurt her bottom while Aeyoung was holding on to her chest.

 

    “How the did you get here?” Bora said.

 

    “Homeboy used Mr. Christian Grey's helicopter.” Seungcheol said while yawning.

 

    “This bastard is here to eat my food but I ran out of food so now we’re about to head to the convenience store to get more junk food, yall wanna come?” Areum said, throwing on her pink donuts sweater that she coincidently had in her closet.

 

    The three headed out to the convenience store that’s on the side of the Han River. Seungcheol was power walking was he needed to eat and pee. They stepped into the store and Bora was looking around and spotted two brown burnt and wet pancake looking hair and stepped over to realize it was Hansol’s hair and his middle part along with Joshua and Mingyu dripping in sweats and the sassy angel, Jeonghan.

 

    “Chwe Hansol!” Bora called out and 4 heads turned over to her and jumped seeing a girl with swollen eyes messy hair wearing her school uniform.

 

    “CHOI SEUNGCHEOL, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT.” A familiar scream from another aisle.

 

    “Oh Jang Areum and Seungcheol are here too?” Mingyu said and looked over to the aisle and caught Seungcheol and Areum with the same sweater but different colors. The others raced and was bewildered.

 

“YOU GUYS ARE DATING???” Jeonghan jumped and turned to the side to see a disgusting look on Mingyu’s face.

 

“What...no he’s disgusting” Areum said and slapped her head and realized the situation.

 

“That’s hard to believe..Areum” Mingyu said with jealousy in his eyes.

 

As Joshua was strolling towards the cold beverages to get himself a drink he saw Aeyoung in big rim glasses looking towards the snack section. He stared at her and smiled at how pretty her long hair was and her smile.

 

“ Hey loser in the shades its 10 pm why are you wearing glasses you aren’t a celebrity” Hansol yelled out and Aeyoung took off her glasses both twins looked like they were crying before.

“Yo what happened to you two?” Hansol said as he grabbed on Bora’s arm.

 

“Ouch I got hit there!!” Bora squealed and nudge Hansol hard.

 

“Our ranks from our other school fell here and we were kicked out but before that Mother threw things at us and slapped us a couple of times” Aeyoung said as she sniffled.

 

Joshua felt a thump in his heart that Aeyoung was about to cry so he bought a bunch of ice packs and gave it all to the girls and instead of getting the snacks he wanted for himself he decided to treat it to Aeyoung.  As Seungcheol and Areum finished getting everything they wanted the whole group of kids paid and got their stuff. Hansol was giving Bora a hand massage along the way and Joshua gave the ice pack to Aeyoung and quietly walked faster away from her. Mingyu was eyeing on Seungcheol and Areum and was displeased at how close they were. Seungcheol took away his ranking and also his girl “best friend” .

 

    “Wait!” Jeonghan called,”Let’s hang out at your house Areum, but let me get something from my car.

 

    Jeonghan ran to his car and opened the trunk, 4 boxes are neatly placed inside and labeled “Aloe Vera, Collagen, Milk, Green Tea.” He pulled up one of the boxes and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter