Sparks

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aeyoung :

12:13 AM

 

(Photo Attachment)

 

Mingyu:

 

12:19 AM

 

Wow, JESUS TAKE THE ING WHEEL.

 

Jeonghan:

 

12:19 AM

 

Finally.

 

 

Hansol:

 

12:20 AM

 

I knew it!!! Heheh

 

    Seungcheol and Areum broke away from each other as their phone rings at the same time. They unlocked the phones and Areum shrieked. Seungcheol flinched and opened the door to Areum’s room and he was welcome by the twin’s loud laugh.

 

    “Why would you do that!” Seungcheol said in a higher tone as he ears turned tomato red.

 

    “If you haven’t notice, both of you are blushing.” Bora laughed and a pillow landed right on her face.

 

"How about we go sleep because we have school tomorrow. Right Seungcheol?" Areum quickly said and shoved the girls out of her bed.

    

"Absolutely, peace." He nodded and quickly ran out the door.

 

 

Areum:

12:25 AM

 

WE'RE JUST FRIENDS I SWEAR.

 

Seungcheol:

12:25 AM

 

YEAH SHE'S RIGHT.

 

Jeonghan:

12:27 AM

 

Yeah right shut up stop interrupting my beauty sleep

 

Seokmin:

12:30 AM

 

Goodnight Shrek.

 

 

Areum rolled around her bed, it's been 2 hours. It's 2 o'clock in the morning and what Seungcheol said still bothers her. The fact that he said he looks at her differently and that he doesn't know what it is. Part of her is convinced that he likes her but she doesn't want to assume either way. Areum jumped from the loud knock against the wall, she covered trying not to laugh as soon as she hears the loud wince from the boy next door. So I’m not the only one who isn’t sleeping. She raises her brows at the thought. Somehow she turned suddenly flustered at herself, and confused is what she should describe it.

 

“Wow, so much has changed ever since Seungcheol moved here…” She quietly said to herself, looking back at the life she had before he stepped in and sighed at the things she took for granted, Seungcheol being in her life somehow became the norm after a while and the fact that she never thought of how he might be walking out of her life someday raised the guilt within herself.

 

It’s sort of incredible how there is one guy friend who will make you forget about your crush. She breathed in and picked up her phone. The amount of photos she had with Seungcheol built up day by day, it’s been approximately 5,6 months since they’ve met and she never really thought of how close they’ve become. From the little things, late night snacks throughout the summer, walking to school and home, little pep talks they shared. I’ve been a little careless. She thought, thinking of how she never really pay attention to his feelings over all, and the only time she ever did was when he was dead sick on bed and his parents are away. That’s not even it, how he carries her backpacks and buys the foods she asks, carried her home when she sprained her ankle,  worried when she’s out late, those aren’t helping in suppressing the guiltiness in her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Seungcheol stared at the clock on his wall, the clock hands moved from one number to another, the silence in his house gave him the advantage to hear Areum's loud movements of her bedsheets. He chuckled at how she's actually still awake. Earlier in the day he was filled with anxiety and won't stop with his mentally slapping. Even so, it didn't help much on helping him to find a way to fix the problem. Nevertheless, he's quite happy about the fact that this problem didn't lasted more than a day, but it still scared him to death.

 

It's 3am and almost dawn, he shook it off himself, just him alone in his dark room made him not so afraid anymore. He admitted to himself that he won't want to lose her, at the same time he knows his feelings. He's developing his feelings for her day by day, he hates it so much that he wants to shut his own hormones down. It’s not that he hates that he has something for her, he hates when he has no control over his feelings whatsoever. He promised himself that he won’t fall for anyone else.

 

“Might as well stay up all night.” Seungcheol breathed out and stepped downstairs and brought up the leftover snacks that the kids le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter