Solved !

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Bobby rolled on the couch, somehow it’s getting colder and colder in the house. He curled up in a ball and yet he couldn’t put himself to sleep. The boy stood up and headed over to the thermostat.

 

    “Cool? Jeez this girl is nuts.” Bobby furrowed his brows and looked over to the clock, “3pm. Wake up for lunch my , my boys probably starving too. JANG AREUM!!!!!!!” He screamed.

 

    “Yeah what’s up?” She walked down midway through the stairs.

 

    “Y’all have anything to eat before I die of starvation?” He looked at his cousin in despair, knowing that there will be nothing to eat actually.

 

    “Nah, but we can go get some food… BABE!!!!!!!!!”

 

    “Yeah yeah what’s up?” The boy dragged himself out of her room inseparable with his laptop.

 

    “Let’s take them out to eat, I’ll wake up the other two.” She said to her boyfriend and ran out to the balcony.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

    “Wake up pigs.” Areum slapped each of them with Seungcheol’s pillow and proceed to drag them by their feet downstairs.

 

    “OKAY SATAN LET ME GO.” Donghyuk shrieked.

 

    “Too bad I got uglier.” Areum ignored him and let go of Hanbin before continuing to drag Donghyuk.

 

    “God damn, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER!!!!!!!”  Donghyuk clings onto the steps of the stairs before Seungcheol opening the door to his own house.

 

    “I heard my child screamed in despair.” Bobby said with the most monotone voice exist.

 

    “You heard right.” Seungcheol confirmed, staring at the mess going on right in the middle of his house.

 

    “Act like a lady for my sake would you??” Hanbin yawned and blinked at the wrestling competition in front of him.

 

    “Stand up and get your to the car.” She let go of Donghyuk and kicked Hanbin right in his ACL.

 

    “Way to go, Seungcheol, way to go.” Donghyuk fixed his hair as he stopped next to Seungcheol on his way out and the other boy nodded.

 

    “Do you want food, little son of a-” She glared.

 

“Okay babe, give him a break.” Seungcheol chuckled and pulled her arms.

 

Somehow, little affectionate things from Seungcheol somewhat irked Donghyuk. It has already been decided for years now that he wouldn’t care about her love life whatsoever. He was there for her through the times when she had a crush on Mingyu. He followed them out to eat and pushed the thoughts inside his head aside. Of course he would never try to ruin in her relationship, he knows way better than that.

 

Donghyuk uneasily watching them eat. Somehow she isn’t the person he knows anymore, she changed, so much. I guess she changed in a good way. He thought. A little bit more affectionate, a little bit more cutesy and a little bit more...beautiful.

 

“Eat up, it’s my treat, you guys suffered a lot.” Areum smiled, the smile that reminds him so much of that little 8th grader.

 

“Thanks for the food, Areum.” Donghyuk smiled before Hanbin ruined the mood.

 

“We suffered less than when we had to babysit you.” Hanbin said.

 

“You all are older than me by 2 months so played would be more appropriate.” Areum sneered.

 

Seungcheol and Areum continued to feed each other, to the boys’ disgust. But they didn’t seem to care about the other three anyways, not that they’d have anything to say either.

 

“Do both of you not have hands?” Bobby cringed.

 

Seungcheol chuckled right before Areum shot back,”I wouldn’t be talking, you kissed your ex girlfriend in 9th grade while eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter