First day

The Next Door Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    As summer comes to an end, the teenagers decided to come together and watch movies in each other’s house, knowing that it’ll be hard after tomorrow.

 

“So today is the last day of summer.” Seungcheol said with a trembling voice.

 

“It’s okay, you’ll be fine tomorrow, you’ve got me and I’ll introduce you to my friends!” Areum reassured the transferred boy while chugging down her Sprite.

 

“Might as well stick with you like clue because I might get lost.” He sighed, surrendering to the fact that this summer ended and school is around the corner.

 

“There are a lot of sly foxes in school if you’re gonna date, then be careful.” The girl said with a motherly tone.

 

“Psh, they should be careful of me, since, you know, I’m dangerous.” Seungcheol said and flip his hair in a very y manner.

 

“I’m going to barf french fries.” She said with one brows raised.

 

“That’s not very supportive of you, class president.” He said in a very proper tone and Areum cracked up.

 

The movie night soon comes to an end with Areum’s major scream at the end of the horror film that scared Seungcheol more than the movie itself.

 

“Oh my god Areum you’re a savage” Seungcheol said and cracked up as Areum finishes her last slice of the pizza, some how they made the right decision to have each one pizza.

 

“You know it.” She said while chewing.

 

“Jang Areum If I’m going to be in a different class I’m gonna dieeeeeeeeeee.” Seungcheol whined.

 

“You won’t, the administrator is my uncle yo.” She flips her hair.

 

“Stop flipping it, your weave is falling apart.” He cringed.

 

“Excuse you, my weave is 100% naturaleeeee not your synthetic $5 weave.” She huffed.

 

“Well, it’s 9, gotta go home and take a shower and take care of my cheap weave. Meet me in the front at 7 tomorrow because frankly I don’t know where the school is.” He said standing up, holding his box of pizza.

 

“I got you fam.” She waved at him as he hopped out to the balcony.

 

 

Areum looked at the clock and sighed loudly, she walked to her closet and take out her dry cleaned uniforms and hang it on the dresser. She went in for a hot refreshing shower and repeat her usual skin routine for the night then curl her hair for the next day. She didn’t hesitated after spraying hairspray on her hair, she jumped right on bed.

 

“Gotta get that beauty sleep.” Areum said to herself, since tomorrow will be the first day she sees Mingyu again in like 3 months.

 

    D-Day. Seungcheol got up earlier than everyone else, just because he’s just extremely nervous about a new school. He remembered how half of the girls in his class has a crush on him and he still doesn’t know why, just hopefully not at this school, so far, the only girl that hasn’t swoon over him is..of course..Areum. Seungcheol put on his uniform that was sent home a couple weeks ago, he slick his blond hair up like he always does for school then tighten his tie and walk downstairs.

 

    “When did you get here?” Seungcheol jumped the moment he sees Areum sitting on the dining table, eating an omelet.

 

    “Your mom wanted to cook us both breakfast since it’s our first day into senior year!” She said with an exciting tone,”OoooOoo, Choi Seungcheol, you don’t look that bad to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter