November 30th (present time)

Hidden & Revealed

      "Alright class dismissed!" Ms. Park announced before the students started packing up. 

      "Is it just me or does Ms. Park not looking very well lately?" I asked Soonyoung once we were both out the door. 

       "Hm now that you mentioned it, she does look quite pale. Wonder what's going on with her." I nodded slowly. "Ah Jisoo-ah! I forgot! I have dance practice today so I'll be home late. I have to hurry! The dance instructor is STRICT!" 

       He hurried out of my sight and towards the school's dance studio. 

       I let out a small sigh. Guess I have to walk home alone today. 

       As soon as I stepped out of school ground, a weird chill rushed down my spine. I looked around, expecting to see a creepy-looking person staring at me but luckily I was wrong. Weird. I don't normally get chills like this, especially not at school. 

       I told myself it was propably the change in temperature that was making me shiver. 

       Step by step, I led myself on the way home. 

       Jisoo-ah. Jisoo-ah. 

       I spun around, finding no one near me. This is getting freaky! I sped up and ran as quickly as I could when something shiny flew by, about 5 feet away from where I was.  A shooting star?

       Slowly, I approached the mysterious glowing object. As I got closer it seemed to be shining even brighter. Is this some sort of prank?  The object made a wide, not very deep, hole on the ground and once I was next to it, the brightness dimmed. A male face appeared as the light escaped his body, which lied perfectly still. He had golden-brown hair that grew a bit below his shoulders. His face looked flawless and full of life. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt with cuffs folded around the sleeves of his white three-quarters leather coat. He had on white khaki pants and finished off with white dress shoes. This guy seems to like monochrome outfits. 

        But the thing that surprised me the most was that there was no sign of injuries on his body, not even a small scratch. No humans can survive such a deadly fall. 

        "Hey! Hey! Are you okay?" I called out but there was no response.  Please don't make me do CPR. 

        I grabbed the guy by the shoulders and shook him as gently as I could. For all I know he could be a drug-dealer or a terrorist so the less force I put on him, the better. 

          Fortunately, his eyes began to open, but he still looks unconscious. 

          Despite my brain warning me not to go any further with this guy, I couldn't help it but to put him on my back and take him home. 

         Once we arrived inside the apartment room I shared with Soonyoung, I set him down on the couch in the living room and went to get a First-Aid kit and a glass of water. How would a First-Aid kit help, Jisoo?! This guy looks perfectly fine! But! Just in case. 

         When I walked back into the living room, he seemed to being gaining back some conscious because his eyes were wandering around, though his body was still.

          "Here you go, a glass of water." I sat on one end of couch and pushed him up. He reached for the water then gulped it down in one shot. "Do you feel hurt anywhere? I have a First-Aid kit. If the pain is too much, then I'll call a doctor." He shook his head and looked up at me. Our eyes met and the image of my dream flashed before my eyes. It's him! He was in my dream!

          "Uhh, uhm, my name is Jisoo. W-What's your name?"

          "Jeonghan." His voice was soft and quiet, but was also sweet.  

           "Well Jeonghan, do you remember why you suddenly shot out of nowhere and created a big hole on the ground with just your body?" He nodded his head. 

            "Are you sure you're not hurt? I mean a mere human would be killed with that fall." 

          "I'm fine. Thank you Jisoo." He gave me a small crooked smile. "I'll be taking my leave now. I have business to take care of." He stood up and I did the same, watching him carefully. I followed him to the door and opened it for him. I decided to lead him to the elevator to make sure he won't get lost or even trip over himself. As he got in the elevator car, I punched the Lobby button for him and waited until the door closes. 

             "Thank you again Jisoo. We will meet again real soon. Until then." And with another small smile, he was gone.

              What was he talking about? Meet again real soon? This world has strange people. But I have to admit he was pretty good-looking.