December 25th (Part 1)

Hidden & Revealed

   "Merry Chistmas!" I cheered once everyone has already woken up.

    "Oh right it IS Christmas!" Hoshi exclaimed and started dancing excitedly.  

    "It's been such a long time since I celebrated Christmas," Jeonghan said, there was a hint of sorrow in his voice. I slowly reached out and rubbed his hand with my thumb and smiled at him. 

     Then I heard a little sob coming from Hoshi. 

     "Hoshi what's wrong?"

    "I don't have  a lover! Seeing you two together makes me pity myself. It's Christmas and there's no one for me to spend time with and to kiss under the mistletoe!" His whining pulled out a small laugh from me. 

     "Don't you have someone you're interested in?" I asked, half teasing him and half out of curiosity.

    "Well uhm..."he fiddled with his fingers and twisted his heel,"I do have a few people in mind."

     "A few people?" Jeonghan and I inquired in unison.

     "Well first of all, there's a guy in my army...his name is DK and he has a really nice smile. And there are two guys from your army," he looked at Jeonghan, "W-Woozi and The8, I think are their names." He avoided eye contacts after that. 

     Jeonghan let out a heartful laugh. "Oh that's adorable. I happen to know one of my guys have a crush on you too but I don't think I'm supposed to tell you. However, I can give you a hint." My best friend nodded his head quickly, wanting to hear it so badly."Pink." He waited for Hoshi to react and when the blonde finally figured out the answer, Jeonghan took my hand and rushed out the door.

     "Jeonghan-ah, where are you taking me?!"

     "On a date!"

     He suddenly stopped running, which caused me to bump into him from behind, and began walking with his other hand in his pocket.

     "But I thought we're gonna go on a date after the battle." 

     "Well I can't wait. I thought you want to go on a date as much as me." He pouted. Why does he have to be so cute at this moment?

     "N-No, I want to. I just wasn't expecting it today, but I'm glad." I grinned and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer, and we continued walking.

     "Jisoo-ah, I like you a lot. To the point where I could say I love you now. I just can't imagine being without you." 

     His words touched my heart, and I s my arm around his waist. "I feel the same way. I don't know why it took me so long to realize my feelings. I'm sorry I was so clueless."

     He chuckled, then hesitated before speaking again. "If I were to disappear tomorrow, what will you do?"

     I stared at him, eyes widened. "What are you talking about?" I squeezed his hand. "Are you being serious right now?"

     He continued to look straight ahead. "Just please answer."

     "Well I would be really sad of course. I don't know what I will do if you're not here. I love and care for you too much."

    "That's good to hear." He leaned in a gave me a peck on the side of my head. 

      "Jeonghan, you're not leaving me are you?"

     Silence.

     "Jeonghan?"

     "I'm sorry. But after tomorrow, my mission with you is over. We're getting the diamond soon and the moment you face Pledisa, I won't be there."

     "W-What?"

     "Jisoo, my mission was only to guide you. Honestly, I would be leaving a lot sooner because you have Hoshi and S.Coups to help you, but I decided not to."

     "But I don't want you to leave!" I gave him a full tight hug.

    "I don't want to either. But my father gave me this mission, and he won't change his mind once he confirms something." He returns the hug.

     "Ehem." S.Coups and Hoshi were standing right next to us. 

     "What's up?" I asked, trying to keep my sadness from showing.

    "It's time we go and find the Diamond of Destiny," the Demon Leader replied.

    "Alright." I glanced at Jeonghan and it seemed he was also trying to hold back his emotions. 

    In a few seconds, we teleported and were standing on stoned floor. The castle looks exactly like my dream with lots and lots of diamonds.

   "Wow, I've heard stories about this castle but it's more beautiful  than I imagined." Hoshi was stunned.

    "It IS quite beautiful. Look at all of these diamonds. My dad said that the Diamond of Destiny is hidden among them." The angel walked around and examined each and every one of the diamonds.

   "There's no way we'll be able to find it. There are like over 1000 diamonds here." My hope of finding it was slowly fading.

    "But you're the Hybrid Warrior. You are destined to change fate. I'm sure the diamond has a special connection with you," S.Coups reassured me.

   That brought me back to the dream with my mother and Pledisa. If my mom had it before, then that means she must have had some sort of connection with it. Then maybe S.Coups is right. 

    "But how will I know it's the right one?"

    "Use your fire!" Hoshi suggested. "My father said that the Diamond of Destiny will absorb the Hyrbid Warrior's power once hit."

    I nodded and began to gather all of my energy and shot out my fire balls. The fire bounces off most of the diamonds there, indicating they're not the Diamond of Destiny. 

    Finally one diamond, hiding in a corner on the ceiling, glowed. The color was a sparkling orange red, like my fire.  

   "That's the Diamond of Destiny!" Jeonghan yelled.

    "Joshua, only you can pull it out of there," S.Coups informed. 

   "But how do I get up there?"

    "I got you!" The angel spread his wings and lifted me up towards the diamond. It was increasing in heat the closer I got to it. But as my fingers wrapped around it, the heat decreased and I was able to pull it out easily.

   Once we were back on our feet, I took one good look at the diamond.

   "It's beau-" I didn't realize what just happened until I noticed the diamond was snatched away from my hand.

   "S.Coups, what are you doing?" Hoshi questioned.

   "Isn't it obvious?" His back was facing us. "I think you guys would have been smarter if you hadn't put your trust in a demon like me."

 

 

 

     

 

     Here you go! Such a twist right? I don't even know if you guys even read my little notes or quotes but I'm glad you read my chapters! :)

    Quotes of the day/night (depending on where you are)!

    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." - Winston Churchill

    "Life is too short to spend time with people who the happiness out of you." - Calvin Dillard