December 25th (Part 2)

Hidden & Revealed

   "Were you tricking us this whole time?" Hoshi demanded, fierced eyes shot right at the demon.

    S.Coups sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you? I am a demon after all, not to mention I have the power to trick people's minds. So...that is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?"

    "Then why did you help me? We're brothers aren't we?" I was desperate for an immediate answer, but also felt betrayed and angry. 

    "Well first of all, I wanted to learn your weaknesses. And paternal half brothers was what I said. And...nope we're not!"

   "What?" I felt my stomach dropped and my fist clenched tightly.

    "You guys are idiots. Mind tricks...demon...me! Even Jeonghan fell for it. It's true my mother dragged me into the Underworld, but we don't share the same father. I don't know who mine is but I'm sure it's not that same guy as yours."

     "But the Coups I know isn't this!" Jeonghan protested.

    "True. But thanks to my mother, I realize how being evil can help me gain so much powers. Enough to even destroy Pledisa herself. Guess what her last words were?"

    "W-What?" My voice trembled.

    "She said she was in love with your father. Oh how much of a fool he was. The previous Demon Army would've won if it wasn't for that love affair between him and your mother. But I'm not like him. Since now that Pledisa is gone, I can replace her and become the Master of Power." He chuckled. "People will do anything for love. How foolish."

     "Why you-" Hoshi charged but was blocked by three male figures, one I recognized was Jun. 

    "Oh I'm glad you guys came. These people are becoming such a drag. Jun, Mingyu, Wonwoo, take care of them!"

    "Yes sir!" The said guys headed toward us at the speed of lighning. Both Jeonghan and Hoshi were able to dodge them, but as I was about to run, Jun rushed towards me and trapped my body between him and the cold wall. 

    "We meet again, Joshua. Honestly I understand how shock you are. I would be too but he's an evil mastermind so get used to it. That is, if you'll be able to live." He prepared a fireball, about the same size as his hand, and was ready to attack but I came to my senses and used my fist to block his arm before it came in contact with the rest of my body. The fire burned my hand but it wasn't that bad.

    "I see you learned some martial arts." He took a few steps back and took a ready stand. "Did S.Coups tell you I am skilled at martial arts? Come on! Let me see what you can do."

    "You can do it, Jisoo! You've trained too hard. This is the  chance for you to show off your moves!" Hoshi encouraged me from across the room, while struggling with a guy who was much taller than him. I'm guessing his name was Mingyu.

    Alright! I will make them proud!

    I took a deep breath and prepared myself. Jun let out a battle cry and charged at me. We fought for what seemed to be hours; hand to hand, feet to feet, no weapons or powers. 

    Afterwards, the demon gave up and we both tried to catch our breath.

    The other demon warriors seemed to be defeated also. Maybe we're winning. 

   "You're strong, Joshua," S.Coups admitted, walking up from behind Jun, "but let's see how strong you'll be once you see this." He raised his arm,  facing the big door that I assumed led to the hallway. He wiggled his fingers, motioning something to come, but what?

    The door flung open and everyone, including me, turned to look. A familiar figure, with messy hair and outfit, was being dragged in by two tall guards. 

    "M-Mom!" She didn't look up but instead was being whipped by the two guards.

    "Stop! What are you doing?" I wanted to run and shield her but my feet wouldn't leave the floor. 

    My mother let out a painful shriek as her skin was being torn apart. 

    "Mom!" I turned to S.Coups and grabbed his shoulders. "Please tell them to stop! Please!"

    "If you want your precious mother, first give me your powers."

    "Okay I w-"

    "NO, JISOO! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! THAT'S JUST A MIND TRICK!" Jeonghan and Hoshi hollered in unison, but were knocked out by Mingyu and Wonwoo. 

    "Tsk. Pests. Finish them!" S.Coups ordered. The illusion of my mother faded away, which brought a relieved sigh to me.

   "I guess I'll have to do it the hard way. Now that I've got the Diamond of Destiny, I already have a portion of your power. I'll just need the rest then. Let's see...how can I get the power out of you...Oh I know! Maybe a little pain will help." He threw a few fire spears at me, and although it hurt a lot, I refused to give up my power."

    "Huh, mentally didn't help much, now physically doesn't either...how about emotionally?" He smirked and turned to Jeonghan and Hoshi.

   "You wouldn't!"

   "Demon Leader remember?" And with that, he let out a huge fire from the palms of his hands. The other demon warriors escaped it and stood beside him, but I could hear my best friend and the angel's scream. 

   "NO!!" I felt my body heating up and tiny drops of sweat ran down my face. I couldn't control my power anymore. 

   "There we go that's good! Keep it going!" S.Coups yelled. 

    Splash! 

   "What the?!" The demons stared at my soaked body in shock.

   I panted and turned to face the smiling Jeonghan.

   "Hehe, I guess you're the real idiot here after all, S.Coups," the angel said, bringing a smile to my face. 

 

 

 

 

   Heehee, surprised? No? Me neither...I'm the author!

   Honestly this wasn't planned out when I was preparing for this story, but I'm liking it. Hope you guys do too! The story is about to finish T_T. But I'm excited for the ending. Okay I won't spoil it for you guys :)

   Quotes!!!

   "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. 

     Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.

     Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.

      Keep you habits positive because you habits become your values.

      Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." -Mahatma Gandhi

   

   "Who you were, who you are, and who you will be are three different people." -Unknown