December 20th (midnight)

Hidden & Revealed

     Where am I?

    Why is the sun so bright? 

    I can hardly see anything. 

    Wait is that Jeonghan? 

    Why does he look so angry, yet frightened?

   The other angels are also there, right behind him. Who are they staring at?

    Is that S.Coups? And me? Wait what am I do there next to him?

    "I don't want to hurt you Jeonghan. But you gave me no choice!" And with that, the me over there transformed into some sort of a monster and attacked the Angel Army. It didn't take long before their bodies vanished into thin air. What just happened?

    The scene changes and this time, I was standing in front of what looks like a prison cell. The light was dim and it smells like blood and sweat. 

    "Jisoo?" A woman's face slowly came out into the light. She was pale and so thin, it looked like she was starved for a long time. There was a few strands of gray hair on her head and her clothes were nothing else but dirty rags. 

    "M-Mom?" She walked towards me but was stopped by the medal bars that separated us two. 

    "Oh my goodness, it IS my handsome son Jisoo!" She rubbed my cheek with her cold, boned hand. Tears fell down her high cheekbones as she took my hands in hers. "You have to get out of here! As much as I want to see you more, this is not the place for reunion." She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. "Go and find your father. He will help you out!"

    "But wh-" The scene changes once again.

    It seems like the interior of a fairytale castle. Sparkling diamonds decorated the corners and ceilings and they reflected the incoming light. The castle glows just by being there. 

    In front of me, there was a throne, and like the rest of the castle, diamonds were glimmering on it. 

   "So you came," a female voice echoed, "Human Mistress."

     Human Mistress?

     "Yes I have." The voice belonged to none other than my mother. She was wearing the exact same outfit she did when she and Dad left for the business trip 10 years ago. 

     "What can I do for you today?"

     "Please stop the battle."

    "So you knew about all of this I see."

    "I also know that you were the one my husband, Demon Lord if I may say, made the deal with when he wanted to be with me, and the one who took his power away bit by bit. You and I both know that the Demon Army won't succeed during this upcoming battle if this continues. Don't you have any mercy?"

    "Yes I am fully aware of that. But you are in no position to lecture me."

    "Then why? What was the reason for you to start these ridiculous battles?"

    "Everyone, humans or not, always want more. They want more and more power. For what you might ask? To be the best. To be the lead of everything. So I'm just doing it for them."

    "But why do you make them fight? Don't you know how life-threathening it is?"

    "They're Angels and Demons. They won't die that easily. You should know. You are the leader of the Human Warriors after all. And you should be thankful for the powerful I gave you."

     "You never gave me anything. My parents taught me how to fight!"

    "True. But did you forget you have the Diamond of Destiny, which contains a portion of my power? That child of yours's fate is to change the world as you know, which means he will be going against me soon. And I'm excited for that day to come. However he will need the diamond to win against me, and if you want your husband to live, give me the diamond."

     "What will you do to it?"

    "Just to keep it safe."

   "From what?"

   "Fate."

    The scene switched once again and this time, I was facing my injured father. He was on the ground along with the other demons of his army. This must be after the battle. 

    "Jisoo, no, Joshua..." 

    He can see me?

    My dad stretched out his shaking hand as if trying to reach out to me. 

    "Go and find the Diamond of Destiny. It's the only way you will be able to prevent the next battle from happening. Your mother tried to and I helped her but we failed. It's all up to you now. Go and get that diamond." And with that, everything turned black.

    "Dad!" I shot straight up from my pillow, only to be caught by Jeonghan's arms. 

    "You had a dream didn't you?" I nodded, relaxed in his arms. "I sensed a dark aura around you, so I came to check. What did you dream about?"

   "My parents...and..."I suddenly remembered the part where I turned into a monster and attacked him, "and that's all."

    I was sure Jeonghan knew there was more but he didn't say anything.

    "Jeonghan-ah."

    "Yea?" He gently cradled me in his arms as if to calm me down. 

    "I need to find the Diamond of Destiny. Where can I get it?"

     "I was afraid you will ask this one day. And the truth is, I really don't know where it is. Pledisa may or may not have it, and even if she does, she'll hide it where no one can get it, I'm sure"

     "But I'll need it to fight her."

    "I can take you there." We turned and saw S.Coups standing at the door entrance. "To Pledisa's castle."

 

 

 

    Another update!! There wasn't much JiHan here, I know and I'm sorry but I thought it'll add more excitement if I talk about the fantasy side for this chapter, since the last one was more romance. I hope you guys will bear with me on this. I'll try to balance the romance and fantasy for the next chapters. Thank you for your support. :)

    Here are your quotes of the chapter!!

   "Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -Kurt Vonnegut. 

    "Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday." -Alice Morse Earle.

   Oh and I would love to read  fanfics from you guys. So send me links of your stories and I'll make sure I'll read and support beause you have supported me so much!!!! :D