December 30th (Final chapter))

Hidden & Revealed

   "Happy birthday, Jisoo-ah! I hope you don't mind that I brought the warriors from my army here to celebrate your birthday!" My best friend, whose hair has returned to its natural black, introduced them as DK, Vernon, and Dino. "I know you're probably still sad because of Jeonghan's departure but I hope you'll appreciate what we've done for you." He led me to the living room that was decorated with colorful strings and balloons. There was a banner that states, "Happy birthday Jisoo-ah!" in blue letterings. In the middle of the room, on top of the table is a giant birthday cake, similar to the one 10 years ago, and present boxes. 

   "Thank you everyone. I really appreciate what you did."

   You're probably confused of what is going on right?

   After I made that wish, my power was at 10% and I must've fainted. When I opened my eyes, Hoshi informed me that Jeonghan had healed me and helped me regain my power, but he had to leave before I woke up. I was disappointed that I didn't get to say goodbye to him, however I know he'll be watching over me. 

   Hoshi's men, Dino and Vernon, were able to find my mother in her cell. They said that at first she was hesitant to go because she thought they were bad guys but when they mentioned my name, she was willing to leave. My father, according to her, died after his battle. Even though I wanted to see him a lot, Mom said that when a demon and angel dies, they'll reborn into a human, which means my "father" is roaming around here somewhere and I'll find and befriend him. 

   And S.Coups and his troup? After making the wish, they returned to the Demon's World but I've received no information about them after that.

   "Jisoo-ah, I think someone is here to see you," my mother announced and I rushed to the door and opened it. A familiar pair of white shoes stood there. I slowly look up, white, white, and more white clothes. Could it- 

   "Why the long face? I didn't come all the way from Heaven to see you  being sad!" It is him!

   "Jeonghan!" Hoshi sped out from the kitchen and hugged the angel. "B-By any chance, is, uhm, is Woozi with you?"

   "Did someone say my name?" The pink haired Woozi peeked out from behind Jeonghan, smiling brightly. 

   "Woozi!" Hoshi pushed the long-haired angel out of his way and went after the other angel. "You told me you'd come and visit me but how come you never came?" He pouted. 

  "I'm sorry. I had to comfort my leader who couldn't stand the idea of leaving his lover." He glared at Jeonghan, who blushed and glanced at me.

   "Jisoo, why don't you and Jeonghan go out and catch up on things?" My mom gave me a small wink and gently pushed us out the door.

   "Come on, let's go. I miss the surrounding and air of this world," Jeonghan said and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the apartment together and took a little stroll.

   "How were you able to leave Heaven?"

   "Oh my dad decided to let me do whatever I want now. He said I'm old enough so I can go wherever I want. Simple as that." He grinned.

   "So did you see an illusion of anyone during the battle?" I asked, swinging our arms slightly.

   "Yea. Would you like to know who?"

   I nodded rapidly. 

   "I saw you."

   A smile stretched across my face.

   "Was that what you wished for on the diamond?"

   "Sort of. I wished that you guys will see an image of the person you love the most and hoped that that will change your mind about taking each other's lives. I didn't really expect I'd be the one to appear in front of you."

    "Well of course. I told you before. I love you." He winked and kissed me.

   I blushed. "I wonder who S.Coups saw. Hey what about Pledisa? Since she's actually gone now, who's gonna replace her?"

   "Already taken care of that. There was a conference between the Angel, Demon, and Human Warriors a few days ago and we have agreed to elect you as the next Master of Power! And...Hoshi forgot to tell you, didn't he?

   "Yea, he was too busy whining about how Woozi doesn't show up. But what do I have to do as this Master of Power?'

  "Basically you make the rules and you are the strongest living creature in the world."

   "Sounds somewhat easy. The first rule would be no more battle for power."

   "Good because all the training is tough! Hey you want something to eat? It's cold. Stay here. I'll find something to eat." I did as I was told. 

   "Hey get back here! This brat! Give me back my bag!" A little boy ran into me, followed by the person I thought I'll never meet again.

   "S.Coups!" I held the boy back, but he struggled to get out of my grip.

   "Oh! Joshua! Never thought I'd see you again! Hey this brat, give me back my grocery bag! I had to work and earn human money to pay for that!" 

    "But I'm hungry!"

    "Don't worry. I'll share some of my food with you later," I interrupted and kneeled down in front of the boy so that we were eye-to-eye. Something about his eyes fascinated me. They were of a dark chocolate brown and can mesmerize anyone.

   Without thinking I let out the word "Dad" which made the boy tilted his head to the side. 

   "Oh sorry. Now please give my friend back his bag. He seemed to be very very hungry," I said, which earned myself a low growl from the demon.

    The little boy pouted but handed the bag over to S.Coups. "Promise you'll share your food with me?" I nodded.

   S.Coups sat on one of the nearby benches and I did the same. 

   "So uhm I'm guessing you saw the image of the one you love right?"

   "It was your work?

   "Yea."

   "I don't know how it happened, but seeing his image brought me back to my time with him. It's been ages now so he must be in Heaven and possible forgot about me. But I'll never forget him."

   "Maybe Jeonghan knows him. He can arrange a date for you two!"

   "Maybe. I gotta go now. Jun and the others will be mad if I don't bring back the food in time. See you around, Joshua!"

   "Wait I don't know the name of the guy you're looking for!"

   "His surname is Jang. Jang Doyoon!" And with that he disappeared.

   Oh right the little boy! "Hey what d-" He was gone, and all that was left was a note that said, "We'll meet again someday. My wonderful son, Jisoo."

 

 

 

 

 Last chapter! I feel like I've actually been through this journey with you guys and SEVENTEEN. This story might've gone pretty quickly for some of you guys and I think it did for me too but this is the end. T_T. 

 Thank you everyone so much for your continuous support. I am truly grateful for everything. I love you all!! <3

 I am currently reading a lot of books to expand my vocabulary so hopefully in my next stories, it'll sound better and not too many repeated words. 

 And please support our boys SEVENTEEN!

Until next time, this has been your girl, smilebear24. =D

 And here are some quotes about gratitude for you all! :)

 "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

 "Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life." - Joel Osteen

  "Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems." - Zig Ziglar

 "I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this." Eric Idle.

 "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." - Frederick Koenig.