Sequel - August 8th (S.Coups's Story)

Hidden & Revealed

  Today was day celebrating my birth, and as usual no one came and said "Happy Birthday, Seungcheol!", not even my own mother.

  Choi Seungcheol was my human's name.

  I wasn't surprised that once again, I'm alone on my own birthday.

  The streets and sidewalks were empty on this rainy day and here I was, walking by myself. 

  "Seungcheol?" I spun around to find a classmate of mine who I've been attracted to since as long as I can remember. 

  "D-Doyoon?" He smiled under the dark green umbrella he was holding.

  "You're soaking wet! Here!" He stepped forward, making sure the umbrella was covering the both of us. Our faces were just inches apart. I felt my heart pulse increasing and blood rushed to my face.

  "Th-Thanks." I avoided his beautiful brown eyes but could still feel them on me.

  "You're red. Are you having a fever?"

 "N-No I'm fine."

  He pressed his palm on my forehead and the warmth quickly ran through my body.

  "You're getting kind of warm." Dude it's your fault blood is burning though me! was what I wanted to say but the words wouldn't come out. "Come on let's go. My house isn't far from here. Just stay close to me so you won't get wet.'

  He held the umbrella between the two of us and led me on the way to his house.

  "So would you mind telling me why were you sitting out in this rain?" Doyoon asked, turning to look at me.

  "It's nothing important. Today is a stupid day anyways." I looked at my feet, which were matching rhythm with him.

  "Today? Isn't it August 8th? How is August 8th a stupid day?'

  "Because...it's my birthday..."

  "Oh?! Happy birthday, Seungcheol-ah! I didn't know it was your birthday!" 

  "You didn't have to know." Even though I tried to keep my sulking face, I was really happy someone finally said those words to me.

  "Here's my house! Make sure you try to dry yourself as best as you can before entering the house. My mom hates it when the house is wet."

  "Okay. Oh why were you out in the first place?"

  "I went to visit Jeonghan. You know him right? He's in our class." I nodded as he opened the front door and let me in first. "Stay on that carpet and I'll go get a towel for you. I'm sure my parents won't mind having you for dinner." He set the wet umbrella out on the porch. 

   Doyoon hurried into the nearest bathroom and I could hear the cabinet door shutting, and he came back with a white cotton towel. 

  "Doyoon-ah, is someone there?" A female's voice, I'm assuming was his mother, called out.

  "It's a  friend of mine from school! Can he stay for dinner, please?"

  "Of course. Lucky for you I  cook more than usual today." The owner of the voice came out from the kitchen with an apron around her waist, holding a spatula, and a smile stretched across her face. She was the opposite of my own mother. "Doyoon, will you introduce your friend?"

   "This is Choi Seungcheol. Seungcheol, this is my mom. Mom, today is his birthday and I found him on the sidewalk. I hope we can make today extra special for him to cheer him up!"

    "Well, happy birthday Seungcheol-ah. And don't worry, there will be a lot of food to celebrate your birthday!"

   After finish drying me up, Doyoon grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen, where the delicious smell of food was coming. My stomach gave a loud growl which caused me to groan a little. 

   "Sounds like you're very hungry, Seungcheol," Mrs. Jang teased and gave me a little wink. "Don't worry. Dinner is about finished. Just have a seat at the table."

   Doyoon and I walked over to the wooden kitchen table with 4 chairs surrounding it. 

  "Dad will probably be late again today so it'll just be us three," she informed. 

  Once dinner was served, I didn't waste any time and began to eat hungrily. Mrs. Jang, by far, made the best food I've ever tasted. But then again I mostly eat instant noodles.

   After eating, I quietly asked Doyoon, "C-Can I stay for the night? I don't want to go home."

   "Why of course, Seungcheol, you can!" Mrs. Jang answered excitedly. I guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought. "Doyoon hardly ever gets any of his friends coming for sleepovers. And plus it's still pouring outside."

   "Yeah my mom's right. You can borrow my clothes. Come on let's go!" Doyoon rushed upstairs and I followed quickly behind. 

   "So here's my room. My bed is pretty big so I think the two of us will fit. And here are the clothes. Go change!" He handed me a plain T-Shirt and basketball shorts and gently shoved me out the door and into the bathroom across the hallway. 

   After changing, we laid on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. 

  "Thank you for letting me stay here, Doyoon-ah."

   "Yeah no problem. Hey, why don't you want to go home? Family problems?"

   "Yeah."

   "Well you can stay at my house as long as you need. I'm sure Mom won't mind another boy running around." His chuckle sent butterflies into my stomach. "Well good night Seungcheol-ah."

   "Good night." 

    That was the night of our first encounter. I hope we'll meet again. That is if that idiot Joshua will remember to tell Jeonghan!

 

 

 

 

  Alright here is a little sequel chapter. This is REALLY the end. And this is to also answer Anaida's question. And I know the "laying on bed" part is similar to Hoshi and Joshua but I ran out of ideas! 

   Oh and some of you guys may not know who Jang Doyoon is in real life. He (along with MingMing) is an ex-SEVENTEEN member/ Pledis trainee. I decided to put him as a couple with S.Coups because they were nicknamed the "Mom and Dad couple" back in pre-debut days.  There are no news of him but some say he is pursuing his acting career. He's really cute so please support him too!

   And about Joshua and his father, I want people to keep on imagining. This is like Twilight isn't it? They leave you hanging. But I hope this is what will make my story good. Hahaha!

   Here is our last quote together! T_T

  "You don't have to try to be y. Nothing is more attractive than your natural self-the way you are." - Choi Seunghyun (the one and only BIG BANG's T.O.P!!)