December 15th (Human's world)

Hidden & Revealed

     Training has been going well so far. 

     I've learned that Humans, Angels, and Demons Warriors all have certain types of powers that can only be used by that specific army. 

     For example, humans are the controllers of earth and air. Their main specialty is hand-to-hand combat, as S.Coups mentioned before. We can't fly because our bodies are the only type among the three to react to gravity. 

     Next is the angels' powers. They can control water and have the ability to fly. They are known for their power to heal and revive dead creatures no matter how big or small. And Jeonghan said there are only a few angels who have learned to read minds like himself. 

     Last but not least, demons, known for their deadly flames.  They can also do mind tricks and set  traps better than any other creatures. Like angels they are capable of reading minds.

     But all three groups are able to have superhuman speed and strength.

     Hoshi explained that since I'm both human and demon, I inherited only half of the human's powers and half of demon's powers. The fire I released on my first day was due to my demon side taking over. Hoshi has been training me in my physical fighting skills and he said he'd never seen anyone fight so terribly. I guess my body wasn't the type to fight but I couldn't just stop now. 

     I continued to practice and practice that defense move that he taught me and after a couple of days, Hoshi looked pretty satisfied with me. He said that everyone learns and fights in different ways. Most people would either use a dummy or a partner to practice but for me, I used a shovel instead. I personally thought that was quite smart. And the reason for that is everytime I step on the shovel blade, the handle would swing right up and I prevented it from hitting by using Hoshi's defense move. Aren't I smart or what?

     "Jisoo-ah, are you gonna stand there all day or come and grab your ice cream?" Jeonghan called out to me. 

     I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and hurried towards my group of friends who were waiting with delicious ice cream cones in their hands.  Jeonghan was holding two, one was for me. 

      I grabbed my cone and we headed out of the store. Hoshi hesitated at first to let me go and get ice cream. He said a warrior must eat right in order to fight right, and after 15 minutes of Jeonghan and S.Coups' whine, he finally gave in. The angel and demon said they haven't tasted ice cream for a while and wanted some also. 

     That brought me back to when Jeonghan said he was once alive, human actually, and died a long time ago. I wonder how did he die? 

    Same with S.Coups, could he once be human too? My life is getting more and more interesting each and everyday. 

    "Alright after this, no more ice cream until training is over. We're facing Pledisa the day before our battle, which is  December 30th, your birthday," Hoshi declared, looking at me. 

    I raised my eyebrows but nodded. Usually people would expect presents on their birthday but here I am, expecting a fight between me and possibly the most powerful living creature in this world.

    Fun.

    "Okay then, after eating I think it is my turn to be the teacher for Joshua here," S.Coups said, his ice cream and made a happy little squeal, which lasted for about 2 seconds before he realized we were all staring at this new side of him. 

    We've reached our destination and it didn't surprise me that it was the park nearby. 

     "Coups don't you think the park is a little too much of an exposed place for training? Especially if his demon power is fire." Jeonghan looked around nervously. 

    S.Coups chuckled. "Jeonghan, did you forget I am very good with mind tricks? To be more specific, I'll create an illusion where it looks like the park is very peaceful and normal, but we're actually burning some stuff down and no one will see it. So basically we're gonna be in another world. "

    The angel leader furrowed his eyebrows, thinking hard, but I reassured him with a smile and he soon gave in. 

    "Fine. But he better not come home with any burns and bruises on him!" Jeonghan's motherly acts were finally revealed.

    Hoshi snickered a bit but was given a dead glare as a respond. 

    "Uhh I was thinking of this thing I heard on TV  last night. Alright I'll go now!" He turned around and speed walked away.

   "We'll go too. Don't want to waste anymore time!" S.Coups and I said in unison once we saw Jeonghan's fierce eyes. 

   The two of us headed between the trees and found an empty place wide enough to be a football field. I've never noticed how big this park actually is. It's surprising to find a place with so much green like this in the city.

    "Okay I'm ready to start my training S.Coups. C-Can I call you Coups? You can call me Jisoo if you want. I've noticed it's been a while since the last time we're alone together like this. And the last time, honestly, wasn't that pleasant."

   He smiled. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare you that time. Alright, let's start then."

   "Right! But before we do, I have something to ask you."

   "Hmm?"

   "Why did you call me brother last time? Was that just a saying or...something else?" I felt stupid asking such a question but I couldn't help it.

    "It wasn't just a saying. I meant it." He looked at me deep in the eyes.

    "Then does this mean we're real brothers? But how is it possible?"

   "I don't know. Ask your father. Or should I say...our father."

 

 

 

 

   Alrighty here is another chapter for you guys. Hope you like it. Ooh the mystery~

   Quotes of the day!

   "As long as you were better than yesterday, then things will be good." - Lee Chae Rin (a.k.a. CL of 2NE1)

   "It's not an END, but an AND." - Park Jeong Soo (a.k.a.  Leeteuk of Super Junior)