December 10th (Demon World)

Hidden & Revealed

    "Yah! Jeonghan-ah, how is Demon's World supposed to make me feel safe? After all I do have human's blood in me. Wouldn't they sniff it out and find me here?" I questioned once we stepped on the hard and rocky ground of this world. 

      As expected, the scene was the total opposite of Angel's World for sure. The sky was of a dark red, almost like the rainy sky at night. Towards the right of me, there were people being whipped and abused. On the right, there was a red and black door and two guards standing in front of it.

      "Jeonghan, what's behind that door?" I pointed, careful not to let the guards notice me.

      "Humans who committed bad things in their lifetimes. They should come in a few hours, but we don't have time to waste and wait for them. We have to find S.Coups quickly before anyone realizes we're not from this world." That was when I realized we were dressed in red and black just like the other demons here. 

       "Come on, Jisoo!" Jeonghan stated, almost in a whisper. We slipped past a crowd of demons who seemed to be drunk and were about to start a fight. There was a large mansion, similar to Jeonghan's, up ahead on a hill, surrounded by crows and bats. 

       "Jeonghan-ah, why are we here again?"

      "To ask for S.Coups' help," he plainly answered. 

       "Why him?"

       He stopped walking. "I figured since you have demon blood in you, S.Coups might be able to help you bring the power out and control it."

      "But if he knows that we're training to prevent this batte, then will he even help us?"

       "I know him. He's not the type that even wants powers."

       "Wait what you know him? Like know him?"

       "Yeah. It's another story saved for later. Come on let's hurry!"

       I followed right behind him and in no time we were already at the top of the hill, standing in front of S.Coups' mansion. 

      The mansion was old and rusty and looked like no one had cleaned it for ages. But at the same time, it had that mysterious, "haunted house" feel to it which excited me.  

      Jeonghan gave a quick and loud bang on the wooden door and hollered, "Yo S.Coups! Open up the door!"

      In just a few seconds, a tall but quite slim figure pushed open the door and stood there with an annoyed expression on his face. He looked quite feminine in my opinion and his long fringe was cover almost half of his face. He wore a black see-through buttoned up shirt around a matching, in color, T-shirt. And of course his pants and sneakers were of the same color.

      "Ah if it isn't Jeonghan the Angel! I'm glad you came to visit!" The guy exclaimed, almost sarcastically, with an exaggerated smile.

     "Enough talk, Jun. Where's S.Coups?"

     "Well nice to see you too. And Coups is just out back training. And I'm surprised you've come, Jeonghan-ah, despite knowing the consequence." The so-called Jun gave him a piercing gaze and smirked. 

      "Consequence? What does he mean, Jeonghan-ah?" The angel scoffed and ignored my question. 

      "Oh? You're not a very bright one aren't ya? And aren't you supposed to be the famous 'change destiny kind-of guy'?" The demon patted me on the shoulder. "So basically angels and demons are not supposed to be in the other's world, everyone should know that right? If an angel stays too long in this world, their powers will soon be drained and they will die, and vice versa. Your little Angel guardian here is slowly dying without you knowing." 

       I gave Jeonghan a worried look and he just casually waved it away like nothing is going on. 

       "Whatever. If we find S.Coups quickly enough and get back to the Human's World, then I'll be fine. Come on. Take us to him!" Jeonghan demanded. 

       "Alright. Whatever you say." Jun let us into the interior of the mansion and it was definitely very spatious, though there was no flying bodies or anything which is an advantage for me. He told us to follow him to the back field where there were demons training for the upcoming battle. S.Coups was among them of course, leading each and every one of the demons. 

       As soon as he saw us, he rapidly made his way at our direction. "Wow I did not expect this to occur. You guys came!" That was the first time I saw his smile, although it was quite obvious that it was just an act. 

    "No time to talk. S.Coups, I need you to train Jisoo and teach him how to use his powers. I'm sure you've learned he's not just a regular human right?"

     The demon leader nodded and eyed me up and down. "But he really doesn't look like he's up for any combat. He seems too soft. Will he even make it through the training itself?"

     Honestly I was quite offended by this comment but I tried to stay calm. "Please train me. I won't disappoint you." 

     S.Coups nodded slowly, in thoughts, and I wondered if he was really thinking about it or just wasting our time. 

     A painful cry from Jeonghan pulled my attention away from the demon. There was a blue fire burning up from underneath Jeonghan's body and he fell on his knees, panting hard. 

      "That's just the beginning of the consequence. If you don't want him to die, then it's best to get him back to the surface world," Jun stated calmly as if he'd seen this scene many times before, which I have no doubt he hadn't.

      "S.Coups, please! Help me!" I begged, sweat started to pour down from my head as I tried to get closer to Jeonghan but the heat was too much for me to handle.

       The demon leader sighed and took Jeonghan by the shoulders, not affected by the fire one bit. "Alright. Let's go. There's no way I turned down a pleading from my brother right?" 

   

 

 

 

      Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long. Honestly I haven't had the motivation to write because I feel like I'm not really going anywhere with this story but I searched up some inspirational/motivational quotes for writers and I realized I should get back to writing. And there was one quote that made me realize there might be someone who is reading this story to get his/her mind off of the not-going-so-well reality he/she may be experiencing. I apologize for my lack of updating. But I truly hope this double update will make it up to you guys. And I will update regularly again. Thank you everyone for your support :)

     And here are some motivational quotes for you writers out there~  (And since I'm feeling very inspired and motivated, from now on, at the end of each chapter, I will write one or more motivational/inspirational quotes from any sources I can find to lift up your mood and push you forward like they did with me!) =D

    "You can't say 'I won't write today' because that excuse will extend into several days, then several months, then...You are not a write anymore, just someone who dreams about being a writer." -D.C. Fontana.

    "If you wait for inspiration to write you're not a writer, you're a waiter." - Dan Poynter.