December 25th (Part 3)

Hidden & Revealed

    "What?" S.Coups was furious I could tell.

   "Jeonghan, if you hadn't come sooner, I'd probably be powerless by now. What took you so long?" I asked, hitting his shoulder lightly. 

   "Sorry I was waiting for the  right moment to make a big entrance," he turned to the demons. "I knew about your plans all along, even before meeting Jisoo. I knew you wanted the Diamond of Destiny but can't get it because only the Hybrid Warrior can find it. I realize you were blinded by power, so I figured if we ask you for guidance, your true self would show sooner or later and that's when we strike. I can't believe you didn't notice anything." Jeonghan chuckled and gave me the Diamond of Destiny. 

    "How did you get that?" S.Coups inquired.

    "Stole it. Easy!"

    "But then who is over there? I should've destroyed you already!" 

   "Well too bad," Hoshi appeared, "you're not the only ones who can do mind tricks."

   I smiled. "I had a little help." 

   Three figures dropped down from the ceiling. They were the ones from one of my dreams.

   "We're Orange Caramel! The name is cute right?" Lizzy, the one with blonde, curly hair, exclaimed. I actually met them in another one of my dreams and somehow they guided me to a small library, with an ancient book laid wide open on the table. That book taught me how to use my mind trick power. 

   "Turns out Joshua here can not only make fire, he can also create illusions, just like any other demons." That time, it was Nana who spoke.

  "Yup and the Jeonghan and Hoshi you saw were just illusions. I thought demons are supposed to be smarter than that!" Raina scolded them.

  "Whatever. Who are you guys?" Jun asked.

   "I already said it!" Lizzy whined. "Orange Caramel! I guess you can say we're kind of like fairy godmothers, except we don't grant wishes, but we do watch over Joshua."

   "So why don't you just do the watching and not the showing up?" Mingyu snapped. 

   "That's hurtful. You know if you were not an evil demon, I would totally date you." Nana gave him a disgusted look. 

   "Anyways, we're here to help. Let's do this!" Raina declared. 

   "S.Coups, we're outnumbered. What do we do?" I could hear Wonwoo whispered to the leader. 

   He scoffed. "Don't worry. We do have the 3 best female fighters on our side. Come on out! Jungah, Uee, Yoonjo!"

   On cue, the three ladies flashed next to them. Like all the other demons I've seen, they were also wearing black, and not dresses like the female Angels but shorts and armors. 

   "Took you a while, Coups," one of the ladies said. She has short dark brown hair with fringe falling on the right. 

   "Sorry, Jungah. I thought we were winning, but apparently, it's not over."

  The tallest girl stepped forward. "So these are the people you're having troubles with?" 

  Finally, the last girl, she had somewhat of a strawberry red hair, spoke. "Let's just finish this quickly."

   "Uh oh, it's them!" Raina squealed, hiding behind Lizzy and Nana, who were a bit taller than her. 

   "You know them? Hoshi asked. 

   "Yea. They came to our territory once and destroyed everything. We're sorry but we can't fight them with you! They're too strong for us!" Nana quickly dragged the other two in one corner of the room.

   "Then that means we're outnumbered!" 

   "Not so fast Jisoo. They're coming." Jeonghan closed his eyes, as if sensing somehting. 

   "JEONGHAN!" A group of angels barged into the room. They were the ones I met in Heaven, even the female angels, who no longer wore dresses but also armors like the female demons. 

   I could see a slight blush on Hoshi as a pink-haired angel smiled at him. That's Woozi, isn't it?

   "Guess the battle will have to come a bit early this time," Jeonghan announced. 

   "Guess so." The Angel and Demon leader stared at each other with anger in their eyes.

  "Jisoo, I think we better stand aside for this one." My best friend dragged me away from the tension and stood beside Orange Caramel.

  "Let the battle begin!" S.Coups shouted and everything went black afterwards.

 

  

  Where am I?

  You're home, silly!

 Mom? Where are you? I can't see you.

  It doesn't matter honey. What matters now is that you have to stop the battle.

 But how?

  The Diamond of Destiny can grant you any wish. That must be why S.Coups wanted it so badly. However...

  However?

  To be able to grant you a wish, the diamond will need a lot of your power, if not all. You might even need to sacrifice your life and I...don't know if  I should let you use it or not.

  Mom, don't worry I'll be fine. I AM your son after all. I can withstand anything.

  I was afraid you'll say that. Haha. Well I believe in you. You are strong, Jisoo. Or should I say, Joshua.

 

 

  When I came back to my senses, there were so many bodies on the floor, including Jeonghan. 

  I have to stop this before things go out of hand.

  The diamond was still in my hand and it glowed like the first time I saw it. It must be sensing my desire. 

  I grabbed it in both hands and closed my eyes. "I wish-" Wait. Even though the Diamond of Destiny can make anything happen, I can't just plainly wish for this battle to never happen. Aren't I supposed to be doing something about it and not a diamond? But then something occurred to me that maybe I don't have to be the one to stop this. There's another way.

   And with that, I made a wish.

  

  

 

 

 

  Hello~ Here you go everyone! This chapter I feel like wasn't my best writing but I hope you get the idea. :)

  Here are your quotes!!!

  "Face everything with a positive mind. And there'll be a good result." - Jung Byung Hee (a.k.a. G.O of MBLAQ)

   "Writing is turning one's worst moments into money." - J.P. Donleavy.