December 10th (morning)

Hidden & Revealed

     "Hong Jisoo, wake up! I had to walk 10 blocks from my house in this cold and I'm not used to walking yet, and you're here still sleeping? You have to train today!" A familiar soft voice shook me out of my sleep.

        I slowly opened my eyes and groaned due to the bright light beaming directly at my face. A sudden chill rushed past my body and I tried to reach for my blanket but it was nowhere near. 

       "Haha. Come on slowpoke! Time. To. Train!" Jeonghan was standing next to my bed and holding my blanket in his hand. He had a small smirk on his face as he watches me get up. 

       "Jeonghan-ah, one question. Why are you helping me to prevent this battle from happening? I mean don't you want power?" I snatched my blanket from  him and quickly made my bed. 

      "Well that reason should be saved for another time alright? Now get up! Hoshi already went to school!" 

      "School?!" I stared at him with wide-opened eyes, realizing it's weekday. "We're late for school!" 

       "Yes but training is more important for now." He patted my shoulder. "Okay go get dressed and meet me outside." I nodded and obeyed.

     After Jeonghan left my room, I began to get dressed. 

     That was when I remembered the dream I had last night. This wasn't the usual dream, but something a lot different. 

     The dream I had was of my battle. I was fighting a woman who I assumed was Pledisa. Although I couldn't see her face very well, she doesn't look that much older than me. There were also three female figures trying to protect me. They didn't seem like the female Angels I met but I could tell they were allies. Two girls had toffee blonde hair that was darker at the roots and parted to the right, one was curly and the other straight. The girl in the midde had a sparkling amber hair that was parted in the middle. They were all wearing mathcing outfits: caramel sleeveless collared blouse, orange cargo shorts, and yellow converse. They each also carried a bow and arrows behind their backs. I saw their mouths moving but no words could be heard. 

      That was all I could remember.

      "Hurry up! We don't have all day!" Jeonghan's voice echoed throughout the apartment before he shut the door and walked out of the building.

     "Okay okay! I'm coming!" I replied and realized he was already gone. I finished putting on my outfit for the day.  A white T-shirt, dark jeans, a black coat, and my sneakers. I shoved my gloves inside my coat's pocket just in case I need it later, which I will. 

     "Finally!" The angel exclaimed once I stepped out to the snowy white sidewalk. He was wearing his usual outfit and this time, his hair was down and not tied up. The wind blew it slightly against his face and he looked just like a character from an anime. 

     "Uh where are we going? A-Angel's W-World?" I mentally facepalmed myself for stuttering because Jeonghan just smirked at me! 

     "I think it would be best if we go to the place that you'll be a bit more safe and familiar with than Angel's World or here." 

     I titled my head, curious as to what he meant.

    "We're gonna need S.Coups' help. We're going to the Demon's World."