Chapter 65

Collision of Two Worlds

“We'll still see each other tomorrow, so you don't have to worry about anything” Taeyeon said before letting out a chuckle. Feeling him pull away, Taeyeon turned around only to see him frowning. “Hey..” Taeyeon called and Baekhyun sighed. “It's alright.. I'll go back home. See you tomorrow” Baekhyun said as he leaned in and kissed her cheek before walking back towards the lift, giving her a last wave Baekhyun entered the lift and disappeared. 

“How's the date?” Yoona suddenly asked when Taeyeon entered their apartment, stumbling backwards, Taeyeon gave her sister an incredulous look. “You're really going to give me a heart attack” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. “My bad” Yoona said before sticking her tongue out and resuming on watching the television. “Why aren't you asleep yet?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona shrugged her shoulders. “Who knows? Maybe I'm waiting for someone who went out on a date with her precious royal blooded boyfriend?” Yoona asked with a teasing smile and Taeyeon glared at her. 

“Seriously, Yoong. Why are you still up?” Taeyeon asked before plopping herself down on the couch beside her sister. “I was just thinking of things..” Yoona trailed, her eyes still focused on the television. “What things?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona sighed. “About the heir..” Yoona muttered and Taeyeon raised her brows. “Heir?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head. 

“You know that Baekhyun has enemies right? Well, not him but the whole immortal legion..” Yoona trailed and Taeyeon nodded her head motioning her to go on. “The heir's a big threat to him and the immortals. Not only that, that heir's a threat to humans too” Yoona continued. “His enemies wanted to rule over the world, make the immortals vanish, make the humans suffer and Baekhyun wanted to stop that from happening so he's looking for the heir now. He thought he managed to prevent the heir and its parents before but turns out that his enemies fooled him and now they're planning on taking a big revenge especially when they know that, that heir can kill him in just a snap of a finger” Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. 

“Why do they even want to do this? Why can't they just make peace?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona scoffed. “From what I know they're nothing but greedy humans wanting to live for eternity too. They wanted to be like immortals who don't die and because of that, it made them kill numbers of immortals” Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed trying to take in everything she heard from her sister. “What if Baekhyun finds the heir? What would he do?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona turned her head towards her sister and frowned before shaking her head. 

“I can't tell you” Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed. “Yoona..” She said. 

“I'm sorry” Yoona said and Taeyeon frowned. “You can always tell me anything right? I won't tell anyone..” Taeyeon trailed. “It's not that.. I know I can trust you. But I don't want you to look differently   at him when I tell you that” Yoona said and Taeyeon finally got the hint of what she didn't want to tell her. “Is it because he's suppose to kill that heir?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona looked away.

Taeyeon knew that was the answer, but no, she's not going to look at Baekhyun differently. “It's alright” Taeyeon sincerely said making Yoona give her a questioning look. “Are you serious?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I won't look at him differently just because he's supposed to kill someone. Besides, you said that the heir's going to kill each and every immortal and make humans suffer and I know that Baekhyun's just going to do that so they can save his legion.. the humans too..” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled before hugging her sister. “Thanks for understanding.. but you do know that sooner or later I'm going to do the same if the enemies will try to hurt us right?” Yoona asked before pulling away from her sister and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Just don't let yourself get hurt..” Taeyeon said worriedly and Yoona suddenly remembered something. 

“Come with me” Yoona said with before standing up and walking towards the kitchen. Confused, Taeyeon got up and followed her sister. “What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Yoona taking a knife out from the knife holder. “Just so you can be at peace when I'm out” Yoona said then motioned Taeyeon to come closer. “What are you going to do?” Taeyeon asked again but Yoona held the knife against her palm and slashed it. “Yoona!” Taeyeon shouted with worry and Yoona, without any signs of pain, held her wounded palm out and showed it to Taeyeon. “What..” Taeyeon trailed when she saw that the wound is slowly closing again. 

“I won't let myself get hurt, it's not even painful” Yoona said before going to the sink and washing the blood stains away from her hand, now it was fully healed again with no scars left. Grabbing her sister's hand, Taeyeon stared at the palm that Yoona slashed earlier and saw that not even a single sign of being slashed earlier was left. “So.. don't worry about me.. it's you that I worry about” Yoona said and Taeyeon gave her a questioning look. “Why?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona sighed. 

“Because you're human” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head agreeing with her. “It's alright Yoong.. it's not like I wish to be one of you” Taeyeon said and Yoona gave her a questioning look. “You don't want to?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I don't want to” Taeyeon answered. 

“But you do know that your time's limited right? You will soon get old and Baekhyun will just stay the same” Yoona said and everything dawned upon her. Yoona's right, she will soon get old and die and she'll leave Baekhyun alone. “I.. I know” Taeyeon answered. Why did she realized it just now? 

“As much as I hate it say it, I just wish you're an immortal just like me. I don't want you to leave me and I don't want you to leave him too, I think, it's better if you're going to be with me and him for eternity rather than spending the given time you have as a human” 

“I..” Taeyeon trailed, she suddenly felt fear, she suddenly felt insecure. Now she wished to just become like them. 

“It's alright, you don't need to worry about it for now. We'll make a way for you to be with us for a long time” Yoona said with a smile and Taeyeon knocked her sister's forehead causing Yoona to pout. “You sound like I'm going to die early” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled sheepishly. 

“I won't let that happen, we won't let that happen” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I see you're expecting something bad to happen *evil laugh*