Chapter 46

Collision of Two Worlds

“What's the problem with that?” Taeyeon asked. “The students won't go back to their classroom, not unless Baekhyun is out of their sight” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Let's go” Sunny said but Taeyeon's not moving in her place, instead, she took her phone out and dialed a number. “What are you doing?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon smiled at her. “You're going to thank me for this” She said before putting the phone against her ear and after a few rings, the owner of the phone she's calling picked up. 

“Hey there” The person greeted and Taeyeon pressed the speaker button. Right after she did that, the squeals of the students was heard making Sunny sigh and shake her head. “Where are you?” Taeyeon asked as Sunny listened. “I'm at the school gym” He said and then again, the students voices were heard on the background. “Can you leave the gym? They're causing too much commotion and Sunny here won't be able to stop them alone” Taeyeon said while glancing at Sunny. 

“You're with Sunny?” He asked. “I am, but please leave the gym first?” Taeyeon pleaded. “Alright, I'll use the back door. See you after school” Baekhyun said before hanging up. Taking her phone back on her pocket, Taeyeon turned to Sunny. “It's done. You don't have to worry anymore” Taeyeon said and Sunny forced a smile before nodding her head. 

“He's getting more and more interested in Iris now. I wonder why” Sunny stated before walking away and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. Trailing after her, Taeyeon fastened her pace catching up with Sunny. “Of course, isn't he a sponsor here?” Taeyeon stated with as a matter of fact tone and Sunny shook her head. “He never shows up in regular school days before” Sunny said before glancing at Taeyeon not forgetting to give her a knowing look. “Maybe he needs to talk to the dean?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny shrugged her shoulders. “Or maybe he's planning to meet someone” Sunny said emphasizing the word 'someone' while looking at Taeyeon. Seeing the uneasy movements Taeyeon does, Sunny smiled a little. 

“I'll go see Ms. Kwon first” Sunny said and without waiting for Taeyeon to react, she left.

Does Sunny know? Taeyeon thought as she shook her head and walked her way towards the classroom.


After school.. 

The bell rang signaling the students that it's time for their dismissal and just like a race to finish with the fastest, the students quickly packed their bags without even waiting for their teacher to finish his dismissal words. Unlike the other students, Taeyeon waited for her teacher to finish his words first before packing her own things, seeing him walk out of the room. Taeyeon stood up and prepared to leave too when her phone vibrated. Taking it out, Baekhyun's name flashed on her phone. 

He's calling her and so she picked up. 

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked as she hang the strap of her bag on her shoulders and walked out of the room. “Meet me at the school gates, on the other side of the streets” He stated making Taeyeon chuckle. “and I'm asking nicely” He added causing Taeyeon to shake her head. 
“What if the students see you?” Taeyeon asked, now walking down the hallway. “They won't. Where are you anyways?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon can sense the impatience on his voice. “Walking down the stairs, now if you want to see me alive and well hang up now” Taeyeon said and heard a chuckle on the line. “Alright, see you” He said before hanging up. 

Shaking her head, Taeyeon was about to close her phone and put it back on her pocket when she saw that her notes application was open. She smiled when she read the letters that was written on the screen. 

Give him 500 points. 

She smiled before scrolling it down. 

Byun Baekhyun – 50 pts.

She chuckled before closing it and putting back on her pocket. Walking towards the exit of the school building Taeyeon walked towards the gates and saw a black car parked on opposite side of the street. Walking through the pedestrian, Taeyeon stood on the pavement and gently knocked on the window. 

As soon as she did, the window slowly rolled down and revealed a smiling Baekhyun. 

“Hey there” He greeted and Taeyeon opened the car door. “Hi to you too” Taeyeon greeted before getting in and closing the door. “Let's go now? You didn't forget anything right?” Baekhyun asked while glancing at her and Taeyeon shook her head. “No, but I want to ask something” Taeyeon said as she watched Baekhyun start the engine. 

“What is it?” Baekhyun asked giving her a quick glance. “What took you to Iris earlier?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun immediately went silent. “I just feel like showing up” He said before smiling. “Better lie next time” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun gulped. “What? I'm telling the truth” He said, not even giving her a glance and focused himself on driving instead. 

“Eh, I know you're not come on. Tell me the truth or I won't give you points anymore” Taeyeon blackmailed. “Hey, that's not fair. It's not negotiating, it's blackmailing” Baekhyun complained making Taeyeon chuckle. “So, are you going to tell me the truth or not?” Taeyeon asked and luckily Baekhyun stopped the car when the traffic light turned red. 

Screw the traffic light, Baekhyun thought. 

“Fine” He sighed. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked with a smug grin knowing that her blackmailing was a success. “I want to see you” He said before glancing at Taeyeon and the latter raised her brows. “Me?” Taeyeon asked while pointing at herself. “Yes, you” Baekhyun answered. 

“But you caused too much commotion” Taeyeon said making Baekhyun frown. “I know, but can you blame me when I just missed you?” He asked and Taeyeon immediately closed and looked out of the window. “You could have just called” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun forced a smile. “I wish it would be that easy, but calling you will never be enough” He said and Taeyeon chuckled a little. 
“Did you swallow a ball of cheese?” Taeyeon asked turning her head to look at him and Baekhyun raised his brows feigning innocence. “What?” He asked not really getting what Taeyeon meant and seeing this, Taeyeon laughed. “Nothing, by the way where are we going?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she noticed the unfamiliar road. 

“We're going on a date” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Who wants fluuffff?!