Chapter 35

Collision of Two Worlds

"Taeyeon, go rest upstairs. I'll cook our dinner and I'll just call you down to eat" Mrs. Im said as soon as Taeyeon entered their house. Nodding her head, Taeyeon picked her bag up and walked upstairs and towards her and Yoona's room. Opening the door, Taeyeon looked around and only the silence greeted her. Putting her bag down, Taeyeon walked towards the small bedside table that was in between her and Yoona's bed. Picking the small frame that was on top of it, Taeyeon smiled sadly while staring at her and her sister's picture.

Diverting her gaze on her wounded wrist, Taeyeon sighed as she put the frame back on its place.

She looked around, she wanted to cry again but she told herself not to, she told herself that disappointing herself and her sister would be the last thing she would ever do because as much as it hurts and as much as she wants to cry, she knows nothing would take her sister back and the last thing she's ought to do is move on and try to live a new life again.

A life without her sister.

Walking towards Yoona's bed, Taeyeon took a seat at the edge before looking down on the floor and letting out a sigh. Standing up again, Taeyeon walked towards the window only to see a person standing right in front of their house. Trying to get a closer look, Taeyeon opened the window and popped her head out as her eyes widened when she found out who that person was. Immediately turning away from the window, Taeyeon ran downstairs surprising her parents that were downstairs.

"Taeyeon-ah, why are you running?" Mr. Im asked before Taeyeon could even open the front door. "My friend's outside" Taeyeon said and Mr. Im raised his brows. "Friend?" Mr. Im asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Oppa" said Taeyeon and Mr. Im nodded his head.

"Alright, tell him to come in" Mr. Im said and Taeyeon nodded her head before going outside and towards the person who's waiting at the other side of the wooden gates, opening it, Taeyeon stood in front of the person with a questioning look. "What are you doing here oppa?" Taeyeon asked and the guy chuckled before ruffling Taeyeon's hair.

"I came here to visit. I.. heard what happened to Yoona" He said, his expression turning into a sad one. "So.. you came all the way back here in Korea because you heard what happened?" Taeyeon asked and the guy nodded his head with a frown. "I was shocked and I immediately booked a flight as soon as I got my thesis done" He stated and Taeyeon nodded her head. "I'm sorry for your loss" He said and Taeyeon smiled weakly. "Don't worry oppa, I'm trying to get myself together and move on" Taeyeon said with a small smile and the guy glared at her.

"By getting your wrist cut?" He asked and Taeyeon opened but then closed it again when she found no words to say. "I.." Taeyeon trailed. "I was worried you know" He added and Taeyeon guiltily scratched her nape. "You worrying about me? When?" Taeyeon joked trying to light up the atmosphere but all she got was a knock on her forehead. Frowning, Taeyeon rubbed the place where she was hit.

"I worry about you all the time, you know that" He said and Taeyeon chuckled. "I know, but don't worry. I'm alive and that's all that matters" Taeyeon said and the guy nodded his head. "But, since I'm here already you know that you have someone to share your problems with right?" He asked and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. "I know, I'm glad I got my best friend back" Taeyeon said with a smile and the guy rolled his eyes. "Maybe if it wasn't for me cutting my wrist and the accident, you wouldn't come back here and see me" Taeyeon said and the man snickered. "I was planning to come home at your birthday but.." He trailed.

"Yoona died and I attempted suicide" Taeyeon continued with her voice full of remorse and the guy looked at her worriedly. "Taeyeon-ah" He said but before he can even finish his sentence, Taeyeon gained a small smile back. "It's alright and dad's asking you to come in" Taeyeon said making him chuckle. "I thought you don't have any plans on letting me come in" He said and Taeyeon rolled her eyes before hitting the guy's arm.

"Let's just go" Taeyeon said while glaring at him, making him chuckle.

"Kim bipolar Taeyeon" He muttered causing Taeyeon to roll her eyes and shake her head. "Let's just come in, Kim bipolar Heechul" Taeyeon snapped back before pulling him down and taking him with her. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon stop it!" Heechul complained but too late, Taeyeon already got a hold of his poor ears. “Dad, oppa's here” Taeyeon said as soon as she barged in with Heechul still being pulled by her.

Heechul” Mr. Im said in disbelief when the saw the poor guy struggling away from Taeyeon's grip on his ear. “Hi uncle” Heechul greeted as he forced a smile despite of the stinging pain in his ears caused by Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing to him?” Mr. Im asked and Taeyeon let go of his Heechul's ear before smiling innocently.

Nothing” She answered making Heechul glare at her. “How are you uncle?” Heechul asked making Mr. Im smile. “I'm.. fine” Mr. Im answered and Heechul nodded his head. “I'm sorry about what had happened to Yoona” Heechul said and Mr. Im shook his head, a sad smile visible on his face. “Don't be sorry about it, we're trying our best to move on and start anew right Taeyeon?” Mr. Im asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

We are” She answered and Heechul nodded. “But you can always call me if you need something uncle, my parents are worried about you too and they apologize if they can't come here” Heechul said and Mr. Im shook his head. “It's alright, tell them that we're going to deal with this as soon as we can. Will.. you be able to attend the burial service?” Mr. Im asked and not only Heechul was surprised but Taeyeon too.

Dad” Taeyeon said and Mr. Im sighed. “Yoona's body was found, we're not going to waste time” Mr. Im stated and Taeyeon clenched her fist and nodded her head. So, she would be really saying goodbye to Yoona soon. “Uncle.. I will. Yoona's like a sister to me” Heechul said and Mr. Im smiled weakly.

Thanks for flying all the way here just to see your friends” Mr. Im said and Heechul nodded his head before turning his head to the side to look at Taeyeon.

Anything for them” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update~