Chapter 5

Collision of Two Worlds

"Okay class, you can go now. Ms. Kwon all asked you to gather at the school gym" Their last period teacher announced. Everyone inside the class, including Taeyeon, Yoona and Sunny packed their things up. "Shall we head to the gym together? You don't know which way the gym is right?" Sunny politely offered and Yoona nodded her head before glancing at her sister. 

"Yeah. We'll go with you" Yoona said before taking her sister's hand and following Sunny who already made her way out of the room. Walking hand in hand, Taeyeon and Yoona observed each and every places they walked past. Not long after, the two noticed Sunny stopping so they did too. 

"We're here" Sunny announced before opening the big glass door and as soon as it did, it revealed the school's gym. "Wow, this is way bigger than ours back in my old school" Yoona said in awe and Sunny chuckled. "This gym was made because of the sponsors. If it weren't for them then this gym wouldn't be here" Sunny said and Yoona nodded her head. 

"I think Ms. Kwon's there" Taeyeon said while pointing at the woman that was standing at the corner of the big gym. Walking towards them, Taeyeon tried to take a closer look and nodded her head when she saw that it's really their homeroom teacher. 

"I see you're here now seniors. Where are the others?" Boa asked. "Still packing their stuffs" Sunny answered casually causing Taeyeon and Yoona to look at her in confusion. Clearing , Sunny scratched her nape and chuckled awkwardly. 

"I mean they're still at the room. Ma'am" Sunny answered and Boa nodded her head before giving her a knowing look. Nodding her head, Sunny composed herself again. "The others will just stay here at the gym and help me make the stage designs. Since the three of you are already here, go to the school auditorium and set the stage up so we can bring the finished designs. Is that clear?" Boa asked and the three nodded their heads fully understanding what Boa asked them to do. 

"Yes ma'am" The three answered in chorus and Boa nodded her head. 

"Alright then. Do your work fast and go home" Boa said and the three left. 

Arriving at the school auditorium, Sunny walked up at the stage and looked around with a frown on her face. "This will surely need some work" Sunny stated while looking at the empty stage. No lights, no designs, no floorings. Sunny sighed before shaking her head. 

The stage floor isn't even carpeted yet. She thought.

Nothing at all. 

Before the present time..

Throwing the ball he's holding at the wall, Baekhyun sighed as he slumped himself over the bed. Something has been bothering him since earlier? Was it the academy's security? Yes? Maybe. Is it the girl from that classroom earlier? Definitely. 

"Who is she?" Baekhyun asked himself. Getting up, Baekhyun let out a grunt before walking out of his room. Grabbing his car keys that was resting on the table at the center of the living room, Baekhyun walked out of the house and decided to go back to the academy. 

On his way, Baekhyun still kept thinking of her. 

She couldn't possibly be one of them right? No, he thought.

Shaking his head, Baekhyun sped off wanting to arrive at the academy as early as he can. He needs to see her, he needs to know why his heart goes like that even when they're meters away, he wants to knows if it's just a coincidence, he wants to know why that happened to him. 

Finally arriving at the school's parking lot, Baekhyun quickly parked his car and got off it. Looking around, two blondes and black haired girl caught his eyes. His gaze followed them, no not all of them, it's just the blonde and just like earlier he can feel his heart beating faster again. 

Seeing them walk towards the auditorium, Baekhyun made his way there too. 

At the present time.. 

"I think this place grew a bit desolated. You haven't used it for a quite a while?" Taeyeon asked while looking around and Sunny nodded her head. "Yes. since the gym was built, we rarely used it knowing that the gym's bigger" Sunny stated and Taeyeon nodded her head, walking around, Taeyeon touched the metal frame that was on the side and looked up only to see the other metal parts rusting already. 

She sighed. "Are you sure we can use this auditorium?" Taeyeon asked in confirmation and Sunny nodded her head. "Yeah.. besides there's only a small number of the new students that's why Ms. Kwon wanted to do the rites here. The auditorium's much smaller than the gym" Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head. Walking on the other side of the stage, Taeyeon glanced at her sister that made her way down the stage to look around the seats. 

"The seats look fine to me" said Yoona. "That's great" Sunny answered back before running off the stage and towards Yoona. 

"The stage looks--" 

"Taeyeon watch out!" Sunny shouted when she saw that the metal frame from above shook and fell. Not being able to react quickly, Taeyeon closed her eyes and prepared herself to get hurt but then she felt something wrap around her, she felt something pulling her and before she knew it she heard the loud thud of the metal frame.

Slowly opening her eyes, Taeyeon found herself against the cold wall of the stage with a hand supporting the back of her head and the other on her back. Turning her gaze up, Taeyeon saw nothing but a pair of round brown eyes looking her with such worry. She just stayed there. Frozen. 

The person didn't say a word though. Finally getting herself together, Taeyeon shook her head and the person moved away from her. 

"Oh my god, Taeyeon are you alright?" Sunny asked as soon as she stepped up on the stage. Feeling Sunny hold both of her hands, Taeyeon nodded her head and swallowed the nonexistent lump that was blocking . She's still shocked and her eyes are only focused the the person that was standing behind Sunny. Looking back at her.

"Taeyeon.. are you hurt?" Taeyeon heard Yoona asked. Tearing her gaze off the stranger, Taeyeon gave her sister a weak smile and shook her head. "Let's call Ms. Kwon. Baekhyun.. please.. look after her first?" Taeyeon heard Sunny said to the stranger. Seeing him nod his head, Sunny took Yoona's hand and ran out of the auditorium.

Finally realizing what just happened to her, Taeyeon felt her knees go weak and before she knew it, she already fell on the floor but then stopped halfway when she felt hands holding both of her arms. For the second time, their eyes met and Taeyeon felt her heart beat faster and her blood rush. 

"Are you alright?" He asked with a soft voice and Taeyeon nodded her head with her eyes till boring onto his, their faces inches away from each other. "Are you hurt?" He asked and Taeyeon shook her head before composing herself and trying her best to stand up. Finally doing so, Taeyeon looked away. 

"Thank you.. for saving me" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *squeals like a retarded dolphin*

KEEP GUESSING~ *evil laugh*