Chapter 50

Collision of Two Worlds

“Do you know someone who will send these kinds of things to you?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “Not that I know of” Taeyeon answered and Sunny furrowed her brows. “Why would someone send you these? These flowers mean a lot” Sunny said and Taeyeon sighed. “Maybe the person doesn't know what these flowers mean” Taeyeon stated and Sunny nodded her head a little. “Maybe, we don't know” Sunny said while looking at Taeyeon. “Are you sure you don't know anyone who will give you these?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Never been so sure” Taeyeon answered.

“I'll talk to the school security” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head.

“It's not like it's a big deal Sunny” Taeyeon said and Sunny shook her head. “I'll go look at it now. Stay here” Sunny said before leaving and Taeyeon nodded her head. Seeing Sunny walk out of the classroom, Taeyeon sighed and furrowed her brows. Why would Sunny be alarmed by those flowers? Taeyeon thought.

“You better be careful” One of her classmates said and Taeyeon's thoughts suddenly disappeared. “Why would I?” Taeyeon asked and the student sighed. “You know, Iris is an old school. It made a lot of stories over the years but one stood out” Her classmate said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “Stood out? Why?” Taeyeon asked. “I know, I'm not in the right place to tell you this because it happened years ago but a girl in this class received flowers from an unknown sender too. Everyone thought it was just a gift from an admirer, she's beautiful, no one cared about the meanings behind those flowers and one day.. she's found dead. It was said that the one who killed her was the one who gave her the flowers” The student said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows.

“Many people said that before she died, Iris wasn't the name of this school yet. But after she did, the school name changed. It was said that the last flower she received was iris” The student said more thoughts flooded in Taeyeon's mind. It sounded real, but there's a small part of her not believing what her classmates are telling her.

“That was just a silly legend of the school, no one died” One of her classmates butted in. “Come on, it was real”

“Was not”

They turned towards the sound of the voice. “You're back” Taeyeon said and Sunny weakly smiled before taking a seat beside her. “You found something?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny shook her head. “No one saw who did it, but--”

“Don't be so worried about it” Taeyeon said with a smile and Sunny sighed. “Did those students told you something? Maybe about a silly school legend?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “They did” Taeyeon said and Sunny raised her brows. “You believe it?” Sunny asked.

“You already said that it was not real. So why would I believe?” Taeyeon asked.

Because it's real and I lied to you, Sunny thought.

“Of course, don't believe what those people say. They aren't even here when those kind of stories started” Sunny said before letting out a fake chuckle and Taeyeon nodded her head believing Sunny's lies. “You're right” Taeyeon answered as she smiled a little.

Now, there's this nagging feeling inside of her.

Was it because of what she heard?

Or was it because of the flowers?

“Hey aren't you going home yet?” Sunny asked when she noticed Taeyeon not standing up from her seat even when it's already their dismissal time. “Oh, you go first. I'll finish some school works I missed first before going home” Taeyeon said before giving Sunny an assuring smile. “Are you sure?” Sunny asked not wanting to leave Taeyeon behind alone. “Positive” Taeyeon answered and Sunny reluctantly nodded her head.

“Alright then, I'll go first. See you tomorrow” Sunny said before waving goodbye and Taeyeon nodded her head. “See you” She said.

A sudden thud made Taeyeon's eyes flutter open, looking around, Taeyeon frowned when she saw that she's still inside the classroom. Looking down on her notes, Taeyeon frowned even more when she saw that she's not finished with her school works yet. Looking at her phone, Taeyeon noticed that Baekhyun didn't answered her message earlier.

Letting out a sigh, Taeyeon gathered her things together before placing it inside the bag. Zipping it up, Taeyeon slid her bag on her shoulders and went out of the classroom not forgetting to close the light and that's when she noticed that it was already dark.

Shaking her head, Taeyeon was about to walk towards the exit when she heard familiar voices. She looked around and noticed that the classroom doors are closed, the voices are faint and she knew that it may be coming from a room quite far from where she is, she knew immediately that the people were shouting.

They sounded angry, and Taeyeon's footsteps became frantic when she heard the voice getting louder. Finding herself standing in front of the dean's office, Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “She's not right for you! You're going to put her in danger!”

Was it the dean? Taeyeon thought.

“I'm not going to put her in danger!”

Her eyes widened, it was him. She knew the owner of that voice.

It was Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, you're going to cause her danger. Just stay away from her, just please.. we're not here to bring them closer to the enemies”

Sunny? Taeyeon thought.

Enemies?

“Why can't you let us be together? I know what I'm doing” She heard Baekhyun defended. She felt her knees getting wobbly as each second passes, she doesn't know what they're talking about, she doesn't know what their conversation is about, but enemies? Who has enemies? Was it Baekhyun?

“You can't! What if she finds out that you're not human? What if she gets scared of you and spills your secret? You're going to be in danger! You're going to die and you know that no one like you and Kangta has the royal blood anymore! Get your self together Baekhyun! Wake up!”

“I'm not going to let her go. I love her”

Taeyeon clenched her fist. Are they talking about me? Taeyeon thought.

“You're not an ordinary human Baekhyun”

Taeyeon heard Sunny said. “and that's not going to stop me from loving her” She heard Baekhyun snapped back. “We just don't want to put someone's life in danger. Not yours and not Taeyeon” she heard another voice, was it Ms. Kwon?

What are they doing?

“I'm not going to put Taeyeon's life in danger!” His voice raised again. “How can you say it like that? Taeyeon's going to be in danger if our enemies find out about her, what do you think they will do if they found out that the leader of all the immortals, the one with the royal blood fell in love with a girl? Nonetheless a human?”

“He's..” Taeyeon said and before she can react, the door suddenly opened and revealed Baekhyun.

Taeyeon felt her lungs stricken, she felt like her heart stopped beating, her knees felt like giving in any second now. She saw his eyes.. his eyes were red.

“Taeyeon.. it's not what you think” Baekhyun said and was about to hold her when Taeyeon slapped his hand away.

She's shaking. She doesn't know what to say, it was like the words were trapped somewhere inside of her.

“Stay away from me”

“But Taeyeon..” Baekhyun said, still trying to reach out to her when Taeyeon shook her head. Her face portraying so much anger, she felt betrayed.

“I don't want to see you again” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N: Revelation part 1 DENDENDEN

Lame urgh. T.T

The readers who got the guess right are jjang~ *runs away*

*hides somewhere my readers won't find me* *abandons the poor update*