Chapter 54

Collision of Two Worlds

“You two dating?” Taeyeon heard one of her classmate asked, lifting her head up, Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “You and the sponsor?” Her classmate asked a bit clearer and louder this time causing everyone to gather around her. “I..” Taeyeon trailed. 

“Yes” She answered and everyone nodded her their heads. No one seemed to oppose it. 

“Wow, cool. How did you and the sponsor met?” Her classmate asked and Taeyeon smiled shyly. “It was back when I was involved in an accident at the auditorium” Taeyeon said and all nodded their heads again, some even took a seat not far from her looking like they're listening to a story-telling. 

“Wow, that's been quite a while. How long have you two been dating?” One of her classmates asked eagerly. “Just..” Taeyeon trailed but when she's about to answer it, a voice suddenly interrupted them. “Everyone's needed at the gym right now Mr. Choi wants to tell us something” Sunny said and everyone groaned before leaving their seats and Taeyeon alone. “Do we need to bring the gym clothes?” One of them asked. “I'm afraid you have to” Sunny answered and complaining for the last time, everyone went out of the classroom leaving Taeyeon and Sunny alone. 

“Hi there” Taeyeon said awkwardly and Sunny chuckled. “Hey, no need to be awkward around me. I heard the gossip outside, is it true?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon smiled a little before nodding her head. “I know you heard us last night and I'm sorry if we offended you somehow. We're just trying to protect you and him” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head fully understanding what Sunny meant. 

“None taken and I understand everything. I would have done the same thing if I was in your place” Taeyeon said with a smile and Sunny's smile grew even wider. “But, aren't you afraid? To us? To his enemies?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon sighed. 

“I do but not that much, I'd rather take the risk with him than to regret this all my life” Taeyeon said with assurance. “and you know that this is for a lifetime too right?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I guess he really told you everything” Sunny said and Taeyeon chuckled. “I asked him not to hide secrets from me anymore and I will do the same thing too” Taeyeon answered. “So our secret's safe with you right?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon chuckled before nodding her head. 

“I'll keep it a secret till my last breath” Taeyeon lifted her pinky up and Sunny intertwined hers with Taeyeon's. “Thank you for being an understanding mortal” Sunny said before laughing and Taeyeon shook her head. “Aren't we supposed to be at the gym now?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny chuckled. 

“Don't worry, I excused us to be late for a few minutes” Sunny said and Taeyeon chuckled before walking towards her locker that was at the end of the room. Taking out her gym clothes, Taeyeon walked towards Sunny as they walked out of the room. 

“Sunny” Taeyeon said while they were walking down the empty hallway, since classes already started, no one was there except for the two of them. “You said before that the story about the girl that got killed was just a silly legend” Taeyeon said and Sunny nodded her head, fully knowing where their conversation is heading. “It was true right?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny nodded her head still keeping an eye in front of her. “It was, Baekhyun told you?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I'm sorry if I had to lie about that, we tried to cover everything up” Sunny said and Taeyeon raised her brows before turning her head to look at Sunny. “Why?” Taeyeon asked. “For Baekhyun” Sunny said and Taeyeon grew silent. Getting the hint, Sunny continued. “We didn't covered it up to save the school's name. We covered it up because we know that if it continues, it will hurt Baekhyun more and more so we decided to cover it up for the students to stop talking about it” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I think he loves her that much huh?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny glanced at her. “Jealous?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon chuckled. “Why would I be? I don't have any reasons to be jealous so no” Taeyeon answered and Sunny chuckled. “But for the record, he never dated her, he just watched her from afar” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “More reason not to be jealous” Taeyeon said before laughing and Sunny shook her head. 

“Let's go” Taeyeon said before taking Sunny's hand and dragging her towards the gym. 

“Taeyeon” Sunny called as soon as the dismissal bell rang. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked after putting her books inside her bag and looking up. “Baekhyun messaged me and asked me to take you somewhere” Sunny said before showing her phone to Taeyeon. “Is that so? Alright” Taeyeon answered before zipping up her bag and slinging it over her shoulders. 

“Let's go” Sunny said before taking Taeyeon's hand. 

“What… are we doing here?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the closed gates, Sunny brought her in the abandoned village Yoona told her about before and seeing the desolated place gave her chills and it felt really bad. “I need to get you inside” Sunny said while looking around and before Taeyeon can even answer, Sunny already dragged her towards the trees. “Sunny, I don't think this is a good idea” Taeyeon said and Sunny shook her head. “Wait here” Sunny said and before she can react, Sunny already left. 

Standing there anxiously, Taeyeon waited and waited for Sunny but there was still no sign of her coming back. Looking around, Taeyeon noticed that the sun is setting down and she can't do anything but to feel scared, about to leave, Taeyeon flinched when she felt a cold hand on her arms. 

“Hey it's me” She heard his voice and out of fear, Taeyeon immediately hugged him. “Hey, I'm sorry it took me long to find you. Sunny hid you well” He said with a chuckle and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “What are we even doing here?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun took a deep breath. “You'll see” He said. “Climb on my back” Baekhyun said before lowering his back. “Why would I?” Taeyeon asked. “Come on, ask me later” Baekhyun said and letting out a sigh, Taeyeon climb on his back. “Hold tightly” Baekhyun instructed and Taeyeon did what she was told. 

Letting out a gasp, Taeyeon tightened her hold around Baekhyun's neck when he climb the wall that was higher than them with ease. “Hey, we're going to fall” Taeyeon said while looking down and Baekhyun chuckled. “No, we're not” He said standing over the wall. “H-Hey” Taeyeon said while looking around in panic. “I'm going to jump, close your eyes” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon closed her eyes and before she knew it, she felt the gravity pulling them down when Baekhyun jumped from the wall. “Open your eyes now, we landed safely” Baekhyun said jokingly and when Taeyeon opened her eyes, they were or Baekhyun was already standing on the ground. Going down from his back, Taeyeon looked up at the wall and back to Baekhyun. “Why?” Baekhyun asked. “Didn't you break any bones? The walls are quite high and I'm on your back” Taeyeon rambled and Baekhyun chuckled. “I'm different right? That includes one, I can jump from higher places” He said with a grin and Taeyeon sighed in relief. 

“Don't do it again please? I was scared you know” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head before taking her head and walking towards the houses. “What are we even doing here? Isn't this place off-limits?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. “It is but this is a way for you to know me more” Baekhyun said before stopping in front of a row of houses. 

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked. “Remember those howling noises the people are talking about?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head as her eyes widened. “Are you going to feed me to those dogs?” Taeyeon asked incredulously and Baekhyun burst out laughing. 

“What? No” He answered and Taeyeon frowned. “What's so funny?” Taeyeon asked but before Baekhyun can answer, a familiar voice did. 

“You” 

Taeyeon froze. She could be hearing things right? Her ears may be playing tricks on her. She looked at Baekhyun and he gave her a nod before motioning her to turn around. Doing it, Taeyeon swallowed the invisible lump that was blocking when she saw who that person was. 

“Y-Yoona” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Enough fluff first *throws everything*