Chapter 6

Collision of Two Worlds

"It's.. not a problem" Baekhyun trailed while still looking at Taeyeon worriedly. Furrowing his brows, Baekhyun felt confused, a second earlier it feels like his heart will jump out of his chest and the next, he feels like it just stopped beating as soon as his eyes met hers. He's too confused, what does she have to make him feel that way? 

"You're not hurt.. anywhere right?" Baekhyun asked again and Taeyeon nodded her head. "What about you? Are you hurt?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head before checking his arms. "No.. I apologize if something like this happened. I'll talk to the dean but in the meantime can you please stay out of this place? Tell the others as well too" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head silently observing the guy infront of her. 

He's not wearing Iris' uniform neither their classmate. Who is he? She thought. 

"I think they're here now. I'll leave" Baekhyun said and before Taeyeon could say anything, Baekhyun already left and ran out of the auditorium doors. "Taeyeon!" Sunny called as soon as she came back again, slightly waving at her, Taeyeon noticed that their homeroom teacher was trailing behind Sunny. Walking up the stage, Sunny looked around and cocked her brows. "Where is Baekhyun?" Sunny asked while looking around. 

"Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked and Sunny nodded her head. 

"Yes, Baekhyun. The guy that saved you?" Sunny said and Taeyeon pointed towards the door. "He already left" Taeyeon answered and before Sunny could even say anything, their teacher already came up the stage and immediately checked on Taeyeon. "Are you hurt?" Boa asked and Taeyeon shook her head. "I'm not ma'am.." Taeyeon answered and Boa let out a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Boa asked and Taeyeon gave her teacher an assuring nod. 

"I think we should change the venue. I think we should do the ceremony at the gym instead, we can't risk getting more students hurt" Boa said and Sunny together with Yoona nodded their heads. "Are you sure you're alright?" Yoona asked her sister again and Taeyeon smiled a little before shaking her head. 

"No, I'm not" Taeyeon answered and Yoona sighed in relief. "Maybe I should take my sister home now" Yoona stated and Sunny nodded her head in approval. "You should go get some rest Taeyeon. I apologize if something like this happened to you on your first day" Sunny said and Taeyeon shook her head. 

"It's alright. It's no one's fault anyway. Are you sure you can handle all these?" Taeyeon asked and Sunny nodded her head before giving her a thumbs up. "We can. Go now and have some rest" Boa answered and Taeyeon nodded her head before taking her sister's awaiting hands and walked out of the auditorium.

As soon as Taeyeon was out of sight, Boa walked towards Sunny and held her arm. "Who saved her?" Boa asked and Sunny shrugged. "Baekhyun" Sunny answered nonchalantly and Boa furrowed her brows. "What? He shouldn't be here. What did he do? Did he--" 

"I think he just passed by and don't worry, Taeyeon's a new student so he doesn't recognized him and if you're worrying if she saw something.. weird.. I assure you that nothing happened. I saw him ran all the way from the door towards the stage 'normally'" Sunny said pressing the last word. "We can't risk anyone knowing who we are Sunny. You know that" Boa warned and Sunny nodded her head. 

"He's careful and I saw everything. He just ran up on this stage and pushed her, nothing weird happened.." Sunny reassured and Boa sighed before nodding her head. "Alright. Just make sure that our secret is still safe, we're all going to die if one finds out" Boa said and Sunny nodded her head, her face getting serious. 

"I know" she answered. 

On the other hand.. 

"Isn't the auditorium too old to be used for events anymore?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he barged in inside the dean's office. "Oh.. you're here" Leeteuk said before taking his feet off the table and giving him a smile not even showing a hint of surprise. Letting out a deep breath, Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Someone could have died because of your orders" Baekhyun sternly said causing Leeteuk to jump out of his seat. "What?" Leeteuk asked in surprise. "The metal frame on the auditorium fell earlier. Three students were there" Baekhyun said and Leeteuk shook his head. 

"What happened to them? Where are they?" Leeteuk asked. "Sunny got a hold of it. She's there, the other one's not injured but I think the other's a bit traumatized. It almost fell on her" Baekhyun said remembering what had happened moments ago. 

"You're there?" Leeteuk asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. "No one saw you?" Leeteuk asked. 

"No one. They're new here so they didn't recognized me" Baekhyun answered and Leeteuk sighed in relief knowing that if the student isn't a new one, students would probably flock and crowd on the auditorium just because of Baekhyun. He's too popular around students that he already finds it hard to ask Baekhyun to come to Iris without even getting crowded at. 

"Is the student fine?" Leeteuk asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. "I think she's alright now" Baekhyun answered and Leeteuk sighed in relief before letting himself fall on the chair. "I think we'll just use the gym then" Leeteuk stated. 

"and look for someone you can ask to renovate the auditorium.. I'll pay for the charges" Baekhyun said and Leeteuk looked at him in disbelief. "I thought you're not going to let it be renovated anymore?" Leeteuk asked fully remembering what Baekhyun said before. 

"I changed my mind. Someone nearly got hurt and worse, died. I can't let it happen anymore. Not in our hands, we don't let people die" Baekhyun answered and Leeteuk nodded his head understanding what Baekhyun meant. "Alright. But better be prepared, students will flock around you saying how lucky Iris is for having a sponsor like you" Leeteuk said and Baekhyun seemed to be nonchalant about it. 

"Just get it renovated fast. I can't risk anything happen like this again" Baekhyun said before going out of the door and Leeteuk nodded his head. 

"Go take a rest. I'll cook some dinner" Yoona said as soon as she saw Taeyeon let herself fall on her bed. Seeing the latter nod her head, Yoona walked towards the kitchen leaving Taeyeon alone lying in her room with her eyes fixed on the ceiling. 

Unconsciously reaching out her hand to the ceiling, Taeyeon frowned as she remembered everything that had happened earlier. 

From the moment she entered that auditorium. 

To the moment her eyes gazed on the stranger's brown ones. 

Letting out a sighed, Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she tried to remember that stranger's name. 

"Baekhyun?" she asked. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I apologize for not updating yesterday T.T My head hurts and I got a fever soo yeah.. 

but anyway here's the update~