Let the storm rage on…

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D   Taehyung was usually the person who wakes up first. He finds sleeping for a long time very uncomfortable , he would rather be hyperactive and wild rather than sleeping . Today he went in to jungkook's room with a mission in his mind. He had to take care of a dead body. He opened the wooden door and he was greeted with the body of park Jimin. He was left were he was left yesterday , on the cold hardwood  floor . Taehyung sighed loudly , he see this horrible sight of Jimin little too often but he still can't get used to it. This body of Jimin , doesn't feel like him. His scars have healed completely , only the blood stains on his t shirt were the only evidence to what happened yesterday. 

          Taehyung was startled when Jimin 's dead body moved. Suddenly , Jimin breathed loudly Like he was drowning. With that'd Jimin was alive again and taehyung was glad to have him back. Jimin's whole body was aching like it was on fire and his mouth was dry . Like a  new  born child who is crying when he is born ,  Jimin screamed loudly and kicked the air to match up with the scorching heat he felt inside. Taehyung knew this was the usual reaction of a daemon when the bead is taken away from him. Taehyung was careful to not to go near Jimin , he was outlining his territory from the wild Jimin while throwing him a piece of paper. Like a mad person , jimin jumped at the piece of paper and grabbed it in one hand. He opened the paper curiously but very cautiously while eyeing the other for any attacks. 

Dear park jimin ,

   You're name is park Jimin.  You will be called jimminie , chimchim , Begal man .. Etc . You are not able to figure out your feelings right now and I advise you to stick with the instructions. 

1 . The feelings you are feeling right now is called desperation. Your bead was taken away , that's why you are feeling desperate. 

2. Usually after feeling desperation , you will come across resentment . That is a  destructive feeling and you should try to keep it in order. 

3. There is a tall dark haired boy called Jeon jungkook. You will probably feel the above feeling of resentment towards him . Yes , you are exactly correct. He is the person who took your bead but you must not attack him at any cost. He is a good person and you are suppose to feel gratefulness when you are around him. 

4. You have friends. Namjoon , yoongi , taehyung , Hoseok are the people who love you. They are your family and you will do anything to protected them at any circumstance. You are supose to feel  secured  around them. 

5. The newest addition to your family is Kim seokjin. People May refer to him ( her) as umma. Jeon jungkook is the only person who is allowed to call him ( her ) a princess. He ( she ) is here to take care of us and you must help him(her) around the household or he'll get grumpy. If he gets grumpy , you must get him chocolate ice cream to calm the situation. You are supose to feel _______________

   After taking this information , you might feel a bit light headed . I advise you to take aspryn from the kitchen counter 

                                                                                                                                    From , 

                                                                                                                                         Your past self. 

Jimin held the Peice  of paper close to his heart and closed his eyes trying to remember. So far his emotions have been stabalized after reading this letter. He knows exactly what he was supose to feel towards each member of his family.... Instead of Kim Seok jin. Why didn't my past self write down what he was supose to feel towards that boy ? Why am I so curious about that boy other than anyone.   .. Why was he so confused about his feelings towards that mysterious boy? Did his past left a blank space to figure out the feeling he felt towards Kim Seok jin in the future ? Am I suppose to figure out that feeling for my past self ? 

" park jimin ?" Taehyung's voice brought chim chim in to reality. He stared at the orange haired boy in daze but the orange hair boy smiled a square and warm smile at him. He felt like he should smile back but he didn't have the strength. 

" yep , that's my name " jimin said while standing up. Taehyung was visibly relieved after hearing that. That piece of paper always work when jimin is reborn. When a daemon is reborn , it's alomost like a baby being born. They loose all of thier memory. That piece of paper direct Jimin when he is lost about his feelings but he has to built his life all over again like a child each time he donates his bead. 

 

       Jin came out of the shower in his pink bathrobe. He made sure to wear his swim suit inside the shower because god forbid ... Jungkook may have installed a CCTV camera inside the bathroom as well. He was glad to be in his room again , away from that creepy stalker ! Jin  sat in front of mirror gasped loudly when he saw large panda eyes. He was not able to sleep AT ALL last night because jungkook kept trying to MOLEST him during the night. He had to keep his radar on track to see if the younger's sneaky hand would make his way to grab his marshmallow . He scooped in to the eye cream and applied some to sooth his puffy eyes.  He was cursing at the jungkook for being a teenager and quite unsurprisingly  the devil texted jin himself when jin was thinking about him. 

KOOK : 

Hey :) 

KOOK :

Good morning princess  <3 

KOOK : 

What are you doing ? 

KOOK: 

Wait .. Let me guess ... 

KOOK : 

Dreamt of meh ? ;) 

KOOK:

Helooooooooooo?!?

KOOK :

Princess......

KOOK : 

PRWINCESSSSSSS??? >_< 

IM NOT UR PRINCESS : 

Just in case this doesn't get through UR  thick  head ... I AM I-G-N-O-R-I-N-G YOU. 

KOOK, :

Oh hey y ... Your look so fine last night ..;) 

I AM NOT UR PRINCESS: 

I know ...... STOP TRYING TO TOUCH IT ! 

KOOK : 

Your collarbone .... Can I bite it ? 

I AM NOT YOUR PRINCESS :

Oh my god ... Can you NOT be any more creepier ?

KOOK : 

I know you like it ;)  

IM NOT UR PRINCESS : 

STOP PHONE STALKING ME , YOU STALKERPERV !!!!!! 

 

   Jin threw his phone away and pulled his hair in frustration. This boy is making him loose his mind ! He looked in to the mirror and He cried to himself when his face looked like he was hit by a animal attack. His hair was swept to the side from pulling and his cheeks were red as an apple. He dotted BB cream all over his face to hide his red blush when he remembered the events from last night .. Coldness of his touch , roughness of his bite .. Teasing whispers all over his ears. Jin bit his lip trying to get those memories out from his head but they were fresh and alive. 

      Jin chocked on his own saliva when he saw taehyung in the reflection of his mirror. 

      The younger was leaning on the door and waving at him . Jin smiled at the younger and continued with brushing his face quickly with a make up brush. Taehyung walked near jin . He didn't get why jin needed make up to cover up , jin was basically perfect. 

" you put on BB? " taehyung asked the obvious. Jin rolled his eyes at the alien and replied anyway .., 

" only when I need it tae tae " and clearly he need BB cream to hide his ( brigggghhht ) red blush because certain LITTLE DEVIL stirred up all his emotions at the first thing in the morning !! 

" oh ... " it took a while to process in his alien brain. Taehyung dozed off in to the horizon as if he found the answer to The meaning of life or something .. Jin nodded his head disapprovingly and went back with finishing his make up. 

                                      But in taehyung did ..... Find an answer to the meaning of life. 

           Taehyung's mother was byun beakhyun. Like ... THE Byun beakhyun. Taehyun's first encounter with makeup happened when he was only three. He would stare at his mother every single day when he applied make up. Beakhyun would insist on doing his makeup alone even though he could hire the best makeup artist in minutes. Taehyun held pride on the fact that his mother used to be miss Korea. Taehyung is glad he got his mother's side of looks rather than his father , daehyung because he likes it when people said that he looked like his mother.  

        Beakhyun can sit in front of the mirror and put on make up for hours. This would not bother taehyung because he is a very clingy child . He is a mama's boy and would listen to what ever his mama says ! 

" why do you put on make up mama ?" Taehyung asked his mama in his baby voice while stumbling upon words. Beakhyun would sqeal at the three year old's cuteness and pinch tae tae's cheeks. Taehyung was the cutest thing ever!

" that's a very difficult question tae ~" beakhyun cooed and scratched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter