Happy birthday to me !

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white mansion was unusually quiet. Dead silence over took the lonely corners of the dining room . The architecturally grand dinning table was long and yet very specious ideally for seven people. Jin was sitting alone in the table that was meant for six dorky idiots. Infront of him were the food he made that were served individually. They requested ( forced ) jin to make omu-rice tonight. 

         The fragrant smell vapored and the food was getting colder by the of the clock ... 

  jin hates dull days like this ... He hated the quietness. In most of the time it's SO FRIKING HARD to find peace and quietness in this household because he took care of ADULTS with a mental age of FIVE ! Now that they are not here , jin felt the quietness was unbearable. It was odd , because jin was so used to being and even enjoyed being alone. 

      Jin hated himself that he looked like some desperate housewife ... 

jin couldn't help growing worried inside his clenched chest. They were not usually like this .. They always came home right on time. They were late ... Very very very late. Jin eyed the clocked ; it was one thirty already . Aren't they going to come home any minute ? I can't sleep .. They must be very tired .. I need to make sure that taetae brush his teeth , I need to take yoongi's play station , I need to tell Hoseok to take his vitamins, jungkook can't sleep without his peppermint tea that I make for him .. I need to make sure that everything is easier for them .. Everything is more comfortable for them ...

' Oh stop it jin .. They were absolutely FINE before you came ..'

                                                             ' that's why you are here right ? To make things better for them ' 

' are you crazy ?!? Aren't you going to go home ? What about your                                                                                              Plans ? Dreams ? Future ? The things you want in life ?!? 

                                                                 ' but ... Aren't you happy here ? '

' think rationally jin ... These people might be nice to you for now but you                                                                           Don't know what they'll become ! For heaven sake they are assassins ! Murderers !

                                                                  ' Jin... You are a murddrer too ... Aren't you ?" 

           Jin grabbed his coffee hair and pulled it to make the sharp buzz in his ears go away. His two extremes began arguing each other. Jin's internal organs quivered .. The heated debate between the two personalies inside his head turned in to Cold War. Jin doesn't understand which one of them are the good one .

   His phone buzzed against the denim fabric of his pocket ; sending shock waves through his body. He quickly rebounced in to reality and pulled his phone out of his pants pocket. 

RANDOM ALIEN : 

We'll be late :(   don't stay up late until we come ( it's not good for ur pretty face ) miss u already * pout* SLEEP TIGHT JINNIEEEEEEE !!!  

 RANDOM ALIEN : 

 

 

  Oh , I almost forgot .... DONT LETS THE BED BUGS BITE !!!   MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!

RANDOM ALIEN : 

<3 <3 <3

       Jin tilted his head and laughed at taehyung's randomness. His soft girly giggle filled up the quiet mansion. When the his laughter faded away ; jin couldn't help but feel lonely. Jin felt grateful that atleast taehyung out of those idiots makes time to text jin to warn him if they are being late. Jin felt dissapointed that they are not going to arrive anytime soon but He was determined to stay up until they come. jin's eyes felt heavy and his body betrayed him. He decided to wrap things up and get his very important beauty sleep 

He sighed and shoved the food in to plastic containers and chucked them inside the fridge for later use. He wrote a note for the members and secured it with magnets to the fridge where everyone can see. He claimed upstairs to his princessy room ; where he took a shower afterwards . He changed in to his comfy hello kitty PJ's. ( pink , ofcourse ) he sat I front of the mirror and picked his night time skincare from the dressing table . Sigh ... Being a princess is not. Always. Easy. 

         Jin applied the thick white cream to his face while drowning inside his thoughts . Are they going to come home smelling like blood again ? Ofcourse , everytime they returned home from their 'work ' their clothes would look exactly the same as they left. 

       They are not least bit torn or blood stained 

                 Not single trace of organized murder.. 

 

          But jin can smell the blood at their guilty fingertips. All he needed was more evidence .. To solve this puzzle and get the hell away from this god damn place !!!He wished that the members weren't so secretive about their 'work ' 

 

       But a small part of jin refused to believe that they go around murdering people for a living , because those kids a were good boys ... Who perhaps were lost along the way 

  And YES , jin hated himself for turning a blind eye towards all the horrible things theses good boys do behind his back 

 

           Jin sprayed some facial mist on to his face as the last step of his skincare. The cool aloe Vera mist soothed against his skin , jin tried to forget everything and inhaled the aromatic fragrance of the mist. 

 

                 Then .. Suddenly a reflection ...

               A mirror reflection of a person jin doesn't recognize .... 

The sky line of the hotel balcony is undeniably beautiful . Taehyung admired the hypnotizing blinking of the city light from the glass door of a wide balcony of a prestigious hotel in gangnam. He realised that he has been staring at the view for too long without blinking when his eyes began to feel watery. 

             The only things he could think of is that .... 

                    Jin would've loved the view from here ... 

  He remembers jin loved the smallest things in life , rather than bigger aspects. Taehyung noticed jin loved to eat the crust of the pizza  or would be thrilled to steal someone's snacks because it makes him feel evil. In jin 's mind , eating the hardened crust of a pizza is pretty baddass 

    Ofcourse , taehyung knows he can  never ever ever ever invite jin here .... 

Taehyung ripped his eyes from the scenery and turned around to his teammates. They were scattered all around the hotel room. Like every prestigious hotel .. This room was pretty huge . But it doesn't faze taehyung .. He had been in to countless hotel rooms more prestigious , more bigger , better than this. Taehyung looks at his feet , bodies of over a dozen lays in the ground .. Bloodied and Lifeless. 

             Taehyung tossed some bodies around with his feet , completely disregarding the fact that there were once life inside of them. He calculated the time it took to control theses bastards. He came to the conclusion that today's mission was harder than other days ... Specially when they killed the Vice President's son. It was not a easy task .. It's never a easy task. 

     Taehyung wipes his bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter