Monsters can't go to heaven

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was eight in the morning and everyone's alarms went off. Jin had reminded them ( by sticking pink sticky notes on their beds) to wake up exactly at EIGHT or else nobody is going to get breakfast. Don't be fooled by jin's innocent features ... He is practically a dictator. 

     Everyone dragged themselves our of their beds and moved slowly in to the kitchen because THEY DONT WANT TO  STARVE TO DEATH  as punishment for not waking up. Jin thinks it's a brilliant idea to dicipline the kids 

         it was just a normal morning. Even from a distance they could hear jin's cooking in the kitchen. The sizzling of oil  , the curry smell of baked beans , washing of plates ... They entered the kitchen while stretching and yawning with their mouths opened. 

       And saw what they thought they'd never see ... They saw what they never even dreamt of seeing ..

 

 

 

 

 

Jeon jungkook was cooking in the kitchen  ..

   Scratch that ...

jeon jungkook was actually awake in the morning .

 

               Everyone busted out laughing , but only to be brought down with jungkook's monotonous glare. The laughter died down but the smirks didn't leave their faces 

" oh man ... What a time to be alive " Jimin said " thank gods for keeping me alive to see this !" Jimin pointed at jungkook ; who was tossing French fries in a pan. Maybe it's jungkook's man side of the brain made him think cooking French fries in a frying pan was a good idea. 

" sit Down and eat " jungkook said ; trying not showing any importance to jimin's opinions. He never did , anyway. but others weren't cooperating , they were teasing about it. Oh , they still think today is a normal day. 

" GIVE ME BACK MY JUNGKOOK !!! WHO POSSESED YOU ?! " taehyung grabbed jungkook by his shoulders and shook him roughly. It was quite comical . On normal occasions , jungkook would laugh at taehyung's extraterrestrial behavior but today is anything but normal remember ? 

" ah waeeee kookie ? Someone looks grumpy .." Hoseok cooed. " did jin umma ground you ? " 

jin. Kim seokjin. It's such a nice name. 

        Jin told me that he enjoyed cooking in the kitchen. Jin said that he never considered that it was a burden.When  I  felt angry or frustrated because of work; jin always asks me to come in to the kitchen to help him. He says that cooking always made him calm down . He said concentrating on cooking can make him think clearer . It was the only time we would exchange small talk  ... It's the only time you would talk to me.. 

         I am taking your advise princess ... I am trying to calm down. I am doing great you see ? I made French fries ! AND baked beans .. I am calm .. I am calm .. I am trying to think clearer , more strategically  of the situation... 

                                              Dammit , Kim seokjin ... I am loosing my mind over you. 

​   Infact jungkook was loosing his mind . He had not been concerned about anything on his life. He was usually the type who is not even concerned about his own health or his own family 

      Jungkook . You can't use the rest of the bead to save jin. It will take ages for Jimin to devolp another bead. Jungkook is a psychopath. He knows how others work , he knows how to save himself , he knows how to gain power and keep it. 

' They are trying to make me vulnerable by forcing me to use my bead. 'Jungkook came in to the conclusion of not cooperating on the proposal. He will not loose to his sister ...

" I said. Sit down and eat " jungkook urged ; his voice was monotonous and plain murderous. The others didn't comply beyond that , they immediatly grabbed their respective seats and sat down without a word. 

            jungkook placed their breakfast in front of them. It was slightly burnt  French fries with undercooked baked beans. It was a odd combination for a breakfast. Jungkook never cooked before in his life , the only thing he knows how to master is only French fries and baked ( primarily because they come in premade packages ) 

    Everyone glanced at eachother's faces ; the room was eerily quiet. It was like jungkook was trying to make a point.                      

Everyone started to dig in to the food after jungkook. They cringed at the coarse taste of the food but decided not to complain. Jungkook was mind was too  plauged to notice how bad his cooking was. 

       " ah , where is jin umma ?" Namjoon noticed the empty seat and commented. Other's ears pluckered when they noticed their princess is missing. 

         Jin again , Kim seokjin ... It's a nice name. 

                      Jungkook brought his morning coffee  to his lips and muttered " jin is in his room " 

  .........      Come with me , then 

                Come with you ?  .........

When jin woke up. It was darkness. 

 It was like he was trapped in a room with a power cut. It was same exact experience of being blind , it was plain black with no hints of shadows. The last thing he remember is talking with that mysterious woman in black , who claimed to be jungkook's sister. 

" aren't you scared Kim seokjin ?"  It was Evelyn's voice ; booming in the background. 

        Jin chuckled , there was no way that darkness scared him. He enjoyed that he was trapped in darkness rather than anywhere else. It's his comfortable environment. His habitat. 

        A normal person would feel claustrophobic when trapped in a dark room. Fear was the normal reaction. 

             Jin was anything but normal ... Remember ?

" where am I ?" Jin asked ; without a trace of fear in his sentence. This surprised Evelyn , jin was a interesting person indeed . 

" welcome to my mind , Kim seokjin .." 

              Your mind ? 

Jin scoffed " take me back to where I came from " jin couldn't say to take him home ; because jungkook's mansion was not his home .... Or is it ?

" Wae ... Aren't you at least a little bit curious to know about me ?"  Evelyn whined . She didn't sound offended at all

" no , I am not interested in you and your stupid life " jin lied. He was actually very curious, he was just afraid to say that out loud. 

" jin-isshi ... Do you trust me ?" 

" positively not " jin deadpanned. 

" then .. Do you trust yourself?" 

" ..... No .....? "  

 Evelyn's dark chuckled filled up the dark space. '"you're quite interesting jin-isshi .. " jin furrowed his eyebrows , he didn't get what was so funny about it 

" then .. Should I start from making you trust jungkook instead ..?" 

           Before jin could question her statement . The darkness faded away , jin screamed Evelyn's name but her voice was not there to guide him. The dark surrounding merged in to a much nicer , much sophisticated surrounding. 

          This is exactly like jungkook's room. Expect it wasn't. This room was more grim , more cold. 

The furniture was simple yet elegant. Black and white architecture was crafted in to perfection. There was a huge dangling chandelier but it was twice as big as jungkook's. The room it self was huge ; with at least seven or eight bookshelf .  Hardcover books with titles jin wasnt familiar with were siting on top of the shelf. This room smelled of light disinfection spray , it felt very hard to breath . there was not a even a speck of dust ..... Everything was too perfect. 

                Jin was glad to find people inside. There were four kids .They didn't seem to notice jin's sudden arrival. They went about doing their daily tasks monotonously. He tried to grab their attention but failed miserably. Then jin realised ; they can't see me. 

          A girl was sewing a embroidery on a rocking chair. She seemed to be the oldest in the room. Her hands were cleaver at sewing delicate flowers in to the fabric. 

         A boy ; a bit younger than the oldest girl was studying. Jin narrowed his eyes when he saw the martial that he was studying was chemistry. Jin hates chemistry . 

         Another girl about fourteen years old was by the window. She had a big  red book on her hand but she wasn't reading it. She was looking out of the window , the pages of the book was flipping because of the wind. 

        The youngest in the room. It was a five year old boy. His colour pencils were scattered around the floor but he was only using his red pencil. He was coloring a big truck on a book in the colour red. Jin was surprised how neat the coloring was for a five year old . This kid was really good at colouring under the lines. 

      And all of them had wings. The wings were as black as their eyes with feathers similier to a raven. Jin couldn't believe how beautiful they were ..  long and sleek 

                It's depressing actually .... Everything was too perfect. 

 

                 Jin knelt beside the small child. He allways had a soft spot for kids , that's why he decided to become a kindergarten teacher. Jin liked the small Boy's wings it of the rest of them. The wings of the small boy seem to glossy and full The black hair covering the kid's eyes bothered him. Finally , the five year old swept his bangs away from his eyes. Jin almost forgot to breath. 

    It was unmistakably Jeon jungkook. 

      The same black straight hair , the same soulless black eyes , the same pale skin , the black cloths , the sharp jawline , the long nose .... Everything. 

          Jin looked around  frantically, he had never been this conflicted in his whole life..Then jin understood everything. 

    This this the memories of Evelyn. She said this was her mind. That's why they don't see me ; because I am not a part of their memories. 

          Then If this little boy is jungkook ; then all of them must be his family. The more he studied the other three faces , the more he realised that they looked like jungkook. Infact all of them were brothers and sisters. 

                     

Jungkook brought his morning coffee  to his lips and muttered " jin is in his room " 

 

 

" okay.. I'll wake him up then " namjoon woke up from his seat ; he went upstairs . Most of all he wanted to see jin's morning face .. It was cute and adorable. After namjoon left to search for jin , taehyung felt something pang in his gut ; taehyungwas smarter and faster the rest of them. 

 " Something is wrong " taehyung said , " I can't feel jin's aura at all "

               taehyung's voice was ghostly. Being a demon came with a lot of abilities and one of taehyung's most famous ability was to track down auras. Jin's vibes were not high as a daemon but powerful. Taehyung could instantly recognize where jin is even if he is far away from jin. Since yesterday night .. Taehyung's senses seemed to be blocked. He couldn't feel jin anymore. He didn't take it seriously , his senses weren't the most accurate at times ... But .... Now he was sure. 

      Everyone looked at jungkook. Was he lying ...? Is that why he was acting strange this morning. 

Jungkook stabbed his spoon deep in to the baked bean curry ; while intimidatingly staring at his coffee mug . 

" jungkook ... What's going on ?" There was defineatly something going wrong. 

" .. And why would you think that ?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side , and smiled a sickly sweet smile. It was disturbing. 

" oh god .." Jimin trailed off ; he buried his face in his hands. taehyung nodded and completed jimin's interrupted sentence. 

" I feel it .. Evelyn's aura is too powerful " 

       Jungkook laughter filled up the room ; then it subsided to a deathly chuckle sending shivers down everyone's spines. 

" took you long enough .." Jungkook replied enthusiastically. " I am dissapointed in you taehyung , I expected you would notice quicker than this .." 

   Taehyung felt sick to his stomach. He felt disgusted at jungkook even mentioning his name. How could he be so calm in theses situation ? Does he think this is some ing game ? 

" you make me sick .." Yoongi said , he couldn't find any other word to curse at jungkook. He knew nothing could hurt the younger. He looked away from the maknae , he couldn't bare to look. 

   Jimin was still burying his face in his hands, taehyung wanted to comfort his friend but he was caught up in his own emotions. 

  For the first time in my life .. There was something intresting to come back home to. There was purpo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter