You don't see me hyung

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read , i want to dedicate this chapter to ringoe-issi !! I know you are a jinkook shipper but this chapter was originally written more taejin biased >_< but I'll write plenty of jinkook chapters in the future !! :D

      Aww guys , She had drawn a wonderful fan art based on my last chapter ! Remember when jungkook was holding a bouquet of flowers in front of Jin's bedroom ? Trust me guys ! Her fan arts are definitely worth checking out ! Please go and support her juseyo ? 

http://kringoe.deviantart.com/art/Roses-are-romantic-500439021

 

       Taehyung laid in Jin's  bed , eyes wide open. Today , just as any other day Taehyung couldn't sleep. Taehyung found it hard to sleep everyday because of nightmares. When he closes his eyes , he only sees bloodied bodies , screams , pitiful cries and gunshot from far away . The room was filled with Jin's faint lavender scent but it didn't have the usual calming effect on him. Today , for some reason .. Taehyung  is finding it extra hard to fall asleep because of a beating heart. 

          He Slowly rubbed the skin above his heart , as if he is trying stop it from bursting out ... Pathetic. 

    He straightens his body and switched on his bedroom TV.  It was some nonsensical night variety show which Taehyung doesn't have any special interest. But he turns up the volume anyway to hide his loud heart beat. But all his attempts go in vein anyway , his heart seems to beat louder every time. 

      All through this night .. Only one thing went through his mind .. 

  Kim seokjin .. Kim seokjin.. Kim motherin seokjin ... 


    He knew that seokjin had gone out with jungkook. Although it was late in jungkook's mansion , he knew it was only noon in the outside world. He knows Jin is in safe hands but he can't help but feel restless. The more Taehyung stared at the clock , the more Taehyung became irritated. 

   What is happening ? Why aren't they coming back ? Why are they taking so long?  Did something happen to Jin? Will jungkook do anything .. To Jin ? 

But all he did was stare at the clock . The white glass clock ticking away time in his empty wall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 2:19 am 

   Taehyung imagines Jin's hot skin ghosting over his own , their body clashing desperately together . The raspy whispers and hot sticky breath . Taehyung grabbing on to Jin's neck to pull him down for a kiss. 

  For a moment  Taehyung had all of that ... The sparks , the chemistry , the wildness  with Jin , until he suddenly woke up. 

Taehyung breathed loudly , his heart beating faster than ever ( if that's even possible)  he couldn't get that image off his head , he remembers it from top to bottom. His cheeks got hot thinking about it , no ... This whole body got hot and bothered thinking about it but all he could think of is how good it must feel to kiss Jin's plump lips. He the AC on the lowest setting and flipped back and firth in his bed and tried to sleep ... 

But of course he couldn't. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


At 3:41 am 

Kim seokjin was perfect. Not also from the looks department but also from the personality department. Jin was cute but not immature , Jin was clumsy but not irresponsible , Jin was too optimistic but not too stupid . 

     Jin knew how to make the best pancakes , takes care of him , kind to everyone, sings like an angel ,  knows how to make Taehyung fall asleep. 

In other words .. Kim seokjin is perfect. 

       He once tried to confess this , on lazy Sunday evening when Jin and Taehyung decided to ditch work to watch a movie. Taehyung had stop paying attention to the movie a long time ago , as he was more interested in watching Jin. Jin felt taehyung's gaze seeping in to him . 

    Jin turned at Taehyung , " what ? Is there something on my face ? " 

  " yes " Taehyung said and brushed the corner of Jin's lips with his thumb. " there is Beauty left on your face. " 

     Jin pushed Taehyung away from him playfully hit taehyung's shoulder 

  " AH WAE ~ " Jin tried to hide the embarrassment in his voice.  Taehyung can see that Jin blushed a little under the dimness  of the cinema lights.  " why are you so greasy ?! " 

   " Jin .. " Taehyung moved his lips near Jin's ear and whispered " you are perfect. " 

  " Yah ! Stop teasing me and watch the movie "  pushed Taehyung away again. 

  " I am serious " Taehyung said , ofcourse he was. The smooth curves of face , the double lidded doll eyes , the slightly blushed face , the softness of his palm .. Everything. 

   Jin murmured something about Taehyung being 'too greasy' today turning away from Taehyung to hide his blush. 

  For the rest of that day , Taehyung tried to convince Jin that he was perfect , saying it like a prayer but every time Jin would say ; 

" no taehyunnie ... I am not that perfect "

  But 

  But he was. 

  Kim seokjin was  perfect. 

   Maybe scratch that .. 

   Kim seokjin was perfect for  him .. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 4:19 am. 

      After an hour and some minutes later , Taehyung finally found something he hated about oh-so-perfect jin. 

     He hated the way Jin looked at jungkook. There was something about the way that he looked at jungkook ... Like jungkook was that one equation Jin couldn't solve. Sometimes Jin would knit his brows after looking at jungkook's side for long a long time. 
 
What are you thinking about him hyung ? 

Are you thinking about me the same way you think about jungkook ? 

    Taehyung knew that jungkook knew that Jin was staring at the maknae. Jungkook would look back at Jin and wink teasingly and Jin would look away grumbling and embarrassed. 

    Taehyung was there. But Jin doesn't see him. 

  What irritated Taehyung the most is that he knew those feelings were mutual. Like how Jin knew exactly jungkook means just by looking at his eyes and jungkook exactly knew what Jin liked and disliked. They seemed to have known eachother's for years not months. And Taehyung hated  feeling left alone the most . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 5:38 am 

   Taehyung really like to touch Jin , I fact he did skinship all the time when he got the chance. He likes the warmth and the addicting feeling in his heart when Jin's skin brush against his. Taehyung's favorite pass time of the day is to hug Jin from behind unexpectedly to startle the elder. Although he does it as a prank or playfully Taehyung enjoys it. 

       Taehyung was a insomniac. He couldn't sleep straight for more than two or three hours. Because.,, ofcourse. Nightmares. It the same story ...  Bloodied bodies , hellish screams and parts of his childhood he wanted to forget .  He would sleep for a few hours , wake up , tries to sleep , walk around the house until he is tired and go back to sleep on the sofa , wake up again .. This was a never ending sleeping cycle. 

    Nothing more Taehyung wanted than to have a normal sleep. It happens everyday but Taehyung wake up in denial about his condition. One day , Taehyung woke , gasping for air and sweating as usual. His gut wrenched with the feeling of sickness and nausea . He stumbled  to his side to get the glass of water near his bedside table. In that moment he had a horrible panic attack , his hand released the glass of water to the floor and clutched his heart instead. 

     He felt like he couldn't breathe . Not like what he feels  like when he sees Jin smiling , literary his lungs were out of oxygen. He gasped for air in a pathetic attempt and feel the burn seeping in to his spine. 

     After a few torturous minutes , he is able to breathe again. Not properly but in short exaggerated breaths. He cries , not because of the pain but how pathetic his life is. 

      Taehyung doesn't know how he ended up in front of Jin's bedroom door. He was sweating profusely and found it very hard to blink. He sees the metal plate carved with Jin's initials and Taehyung is sure that it's Jin's. 

     Today , not like any other day ... Taehyung feels like he doesn't want to be alone anymore. Normally , Taehyung stayed a way from human contact as possible when he had a panic attack because he doesn't want anyone to see his condition.  Today. He was tired of being alone. He was tired of taking care of his own problems. 

    Something told Taehyung that he will be safe inside Jin's bedroom. 


After hesitating hundred and one times. He opened the door . It was a quiet creak and Taehyung leaped inside making sure to not make any noise. As he expected , Jin was sleeping soundly in his fluffy pink bed while hugging his teddy bear who Jin called Lilly. 

He walked towards Jin and stopped at hid bedside  he knelt down and stared at Jin's peaceful sleeping face until he realized that he was literary 2 millimeters apart from eachother's faces. 

    Taehyung notices that Jin has a small Beauty mark on top his lips. Taehyung have never noticed that before. Maybe because he had never been this close to Jin before. Strangely , Taehyung found it oddly attractive and adorable. Taehyung moved closer , now Taehyung 's lips were just hovering above Jin's beauty mark. With a strange skip of his heart , Taehyung wanted to kiss that beauty mark away. 

   But ofcourse , before Taehyung could do anything stupid .. Jin woke up. 

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? " Jin squealed and covered hi whole body under his blanket. Taehyung almost hit his head on the side if the bed. Taehyung could feel his cheeks burning. 

 What the actual was he going to do ? 

  Well Jin , I was just trying to kiss that adorable beauty mark above your lip while you were sleeping. It's totally not creepy or anything... 

       Taehyung wanted to run away , it was the middle of the night and his brain wasn't even functioning properly. 

" it's just a dream... You are falling asleep ... You are falling to deep sleep...  " 

     Jin poked his head out of the blanket and laughed " seriously tae ? You have been watching way too much    cartoons " 

  Taehyung got up to run away from the embarrassment but Jin quickly got up and grabbed taehyung's hand and pushed him to the bed. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat and he felt butterflies coming out of his mouth. 

" Taehyung .." Jin said placing his hand on top of Taehyung 's cheeks " tell me why you are here  " 

" I - um " Taehyung stuttered. He doesn't even know himself. All he knows he felt like he would be  safe inside Jin's bedroom .. 

" you had a panic attack " Jin completed taehyung's sentence for him . Taehyung looked at Jin dumbfounded. How does he know ? 

" I noticed that you stay up for a while , so I guessed. " Jin seemed to read Taehyung 's mind. Taehyung felt scared , he was scared that Jin might know more about himself that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter