Goemul

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK !!"

 

 

 

Jin closed the door behind him. His knees felt wobbly from running fast - faster than taehyung that is...

        He pressed his back against the wooden door and slid on to the ground. He was breathing loudly , gasping for air but it didn't settle down over time. Each breath felt harder than the last. Clutching his chest from exploding , jin searched for his medication in his pant's pocket roughly. He couldn't find a trace of that yellow long bottle .. 'Damn it .. I must've left it in the kitchen .. '

       There is no way jin could open this door now .. He knows taehyung was there if he opened it ...

  " Jinnie .. Can you open the door for me -? Please .." It was a low knock on the door . It was taehyung's angelic voice 


          Jin doesn't know what happened... But the next thing was .. He was crying. He doesn't know whom he was crying for. He only knows that that each time he heard taehyung's voice it was torturing him ..

  " jin - do you hear me ? Princess please ..." 

          Taehyung was the clingy type. He was very attached to jin from the beginning. He would randomly back hug him or give him sweet pecks on the cheeks. Even when jin was against it , the 4-D alien didn't mind the criticism. Eventually jin got used to taehyung's attention and love  .. 'Too used to it '....

    " let me explain - OPEN THE DOOR DAMMIT KIM SEOKJIN !!

         Jin closed his ears by his hands. This is why  jin was scared of taehyung. Taehyung wasn't a definition. Taehyung was the exactly the type to have a lot of emotion burst out at once. Jin was scared of taehyung because jin knew taehyung wasn't the person he thought he was ....


   " YOU ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY !! " taehyung screamed from the other side of the door , he was loosing his mind ... " AISH ! "
           
              taehyung kicked the locked door out if pure frustration .. Jin shook in the other side of the door .. He wasn't used to this side of taehyung . Taehyung's voice was coarse and demonly .. Jin wasn't even sure it was taehyung's voice anymore. 

       The knocking on the door continued and jin buried his head between his knees. He didn't want to hear any of it. Jin doesn't know how long he stayed liked that .. Probably long enough...The knocking on the door has stopped finally and his tears have dried up thankfully. 

   Taehyung must've left after knocking on the door for so long ...

       

 

    " tell me if I am wrong ... "


     In jin's hazy memory ... He remembers how horrible and screeching voice was the last time he met taehyung. It was when taehyung's hands were soaked in that bird's blood. 

 

 

 

        It's not just any bird. 

 

        Jin isn't rejecting taehyung like he is a parasite because of a bird. It's just not a'bird' 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 months ago .....

 


" JINNIE !! JINNIE !!!" It was taehyung. Ofcourse it was. Only taehyung's voice was that cheerful and loud. Jin peeked up lazily , he was concentrated on cleaning the plates. 

          Geez .. What has my life has become ..? Washing plates and taking care of six over grown men ... 

 " what is it -" jin asked impatiently. It's probably going to be something stupid like 
  ' jinnie omma .. Can you scratch my back for me ?' Or ' why do spiders have eight legs ? 'Or something like that ..

      But jin looks over to taehyung's side to be surprised instead. Taehyung was holding a small birdy .. A baby pigeon to be exact. 

 " Tae - where did you ...? ".  Jin was flabbergasted .. 

" FIND THIS ADORABLE LITTLE MUNCHING ?!"

" well .. Yes. "

" I FOUND HIM UNDER THE CHESTNUT TREE !!! HE FELL OUT OF HIS NEST AND I COULDN'T FIND THE MAMA BIRD SO I  SAVED  HIM !!!!!!!" 

" You're such a good boy taehyung.. " jin ruffled taehyung's hair. Taehyung gave a precious eye smile back at jin. Jin couldn't understand what was more cuter .. The cute grey pigeon snuggled in taehyung's arms or ... A random 4D alien. 

       Taehyung handed the baby pigeon in to jin's arms , jin carefully took the bird. The small bird was sleeping .. Probably tired. But jin can't understand how it's able to sleep when taehyung was practically SCREAMING about how cute this bird was. 

" JINIEE !! LETS ADOPT HIM !!" Taehyung said , jin almost choked. 

" wha-" but even before jin could protest , taehyung cut jin's sentence in half. 
  
" YOU COULD BE THE OMMA PIGEON AND I COULD BE THE APPA PIGEON  !!!!! WE WOULD BE ONE HAPPY PIGEON FAMILY !!! WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT !!!" 

     Jin laughed at it. Jin rubbed the feathers of the baby pigeon gently with his thumb 'Well .. That doesn't sound bad now does it ...? '

   " what should we name it ?"

 " mmmmmmm ..." Taehyung exaggerated his expressions as if he was thinking hard. 

" ah ! I know !! Goemul * !! ".                    { * goemul = monster }

" why are you naming it Goemul ? " jin knitted his eyebrow in confusion. 

          Taehyung stared at the distance .. As if he couldn't hear a word jin was saying. Jin felt like he asked a wrong question. He gently took the bird to his arms and Then he turned around and flashed the brightest smile he could smile. 
 
" LETS BUILT A HOME FOR GOEMUL IN THE BALCONY AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN FOREVER !!!!!!!!! " then taehyung roamed off happily. And jin rolled his eyes at taehyung's cheesiness and followed behind taehyung , drowning in the younger 's positive energy.  But jin doesn't mind the cheesiness that much though ...

 

 

 

 


                                                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                          Taehyung .... You just murdered our child ......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung felt paralyzed for a moment , he couldn't quite process what was happening for a moment. . The only thing he registered next was jin running away from him .. As fast as he could. Taehyung couldn't comprehend what he was seeing anymore. Then jin ran inside the room .. Taehyung was sure jin was crying inside the locked room. 

       All taehyung could do was to knock of the door and beg for jin to open the door. He even kicked and screamed but it was no use. The older's nerves might be been badly shaken  ... 
      
        Taehyung just gave up .. He collapsed to the ground with a loud thud. His muscles shooted up electrocuting pains through the veins of his body but taehyung didn't mind. The pain was the only thing that felt 'real' right now. 

         Taehyung noticed that he was still clutching on to the dead body of a dead bird. Taehyung yelped and threw the dead  body away from him. 

             Then he noticed it was ' goemul'. 
  
        Taehyung gasped audibly while covering his mouth. 'He had just killed gwemul.' He crawled on the floor and picked gwemul from the floor and clutched it close to his heart .

   Gwemul's heartbeat wasn't prominent ,  It was as cold and dead as it could be. The blood from the neck was still oozing out of his body , traveling down on taehyung's hand and to his pants. But taehyung didn't have the heart to throw the dead bird away again. 

 

 

 

 

 


                                     

 

                            I just killed goemul ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                     I just killed goemul ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                          I just kill-"

 

        The door behind taehyung opene suddenly ... Jin swiftly entered the scene .. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jin had not seen taehyung like this. This was not Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't vulnerable like this .. Ever. That's why Taehyung was jin's least of worries .. Taehyung is a fluffy ball of sunshine. 

 

    A sad taehyung .. Wasn't taehyung at all ...


   Was Taehyung  a troublemaker ..?  Yes. 
       Was taehyung vulnerable ..?  
                   No. Not in a million years. 

                      Because taehyung was stupidly happy .. Every single day. Without getting tired.. He was so. Damn. Happy, energetic , idiotic , cute, over bored ...

      Taehyung's face was pale as a ghost , sweat was beaded over his forehead was drooling down on his neck  and the corner's of his tear ducks were brimmed with tears but taehyung was strong enough to not to cry. 

      Strange ..

His eyes were outlined with tears ... Yes. 
     But .. They were the darkest shade of the colour pallet. 

 

                                            

 

 


                                                                       They were black .. Darker than hell itself. 

He was smiling at jin like always .. Like nothing happened .. Like life is all rainbows and unicorns but the corners of the boy's mouth was twitching painfully downwards. 

               Jin had not seen a unhappy taehyung 


     Jin didn't know how to react to this. Because taehyung was always happy. 

 Taehyung forced a cheerful square smile on his lips. Jin noted that taehyung clutched on 'gwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter