You don't need water to feel like drowning .....

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" AHHHH .... Smells gooood ...." Jin turned to see taehyung the sleepy idiot dragging himself to the kitchen. Taehyung was salivating seeing the delicious food jin has made. It was his favorite pancakes !" YAASS PANCAKE HEAVEN !"  Taehyung followed jin who took the big plate of fifty pancakes ( he has SEVEN mouths to feed !!!) to the dinning table. 

" yah  Tae hyung ! Wash your hands before eating ! " jin complained to the younger who stuffed his face with pacakes with his bare hands.

" I dun wannnnaaaa.... I'll just use chopsticks !" Taehyung made a lazy excuse , he was so hungry that he could eat a whole bloody cow ! And jin's cooking was just pure heaven !  jin sighed loudly at the alien's 4D-ness . What kind of idiot uses chopsticks to eat pancakes ?!? 

" yah ! Then no pancakes for you ! " jin took the pancake pile from the alien' s grasp and the alien cried like a ugly duckling . But jin was very persistent with his table manners and he was determined to make the younger wash his hands. Taehyung thought the older's stubbornness was so cute , he decided to make his princess win for once ...

" OKAAAYYY PRINCESS JINDAAAA~" taehyung singed as he back hugged jin , yawning like a cat. He comfortably placed his chin on jin's shoulder and inhaled the sweet lavender scent of the older . Taehyung wondered '  if jin was a  lollipop what flavor would he be ?' Jin smacked taehyung's head making the younger fall in to reality from his dreamland. Jin shouted at him again to wash his damn hands or jin would kick him in to the nearest star ! 

Taehyung finally dragged himself to the kitchen lazily , scratching his head. He was surprised to see jungkook inside the kitchen in the early in the morning. Yes , the same Jeon jungkook who Would rather snap someone's head off rather than waking up early . Surprisingly , he was washing his hands , Jin probably made him do it too ! AISH ... Jin can be such a ahjumma ! 

" gooood mornin '  Jung - " taehyungs laid back greeting was interrupted as his throat was strangled by jungkook's deathly grip. Taehyung's demonic blood boiled and ordered him to fight back  but he stopped that raging thought . Even though he was as strong as the maknae , he knew he can't fight back at  him. Because taehyung owe jungkook his life. So taehyung chose to hold on to his dear breath instead of fighting back. 

" why do people work hard everyday .. Taehyung -ah ~ ?" Jungkook's voice was little too sweet . He swept the alien off the floor , this made the suffocation on taehyung's neck even more unbearable. Taehyung noticed jungkook's eyes were turning in to a wine red colour .. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that jungkook is slowly being  possessed by the devil inside of him. 

" because ... The - they want to .. L-live .." Taehyung stammered , he was out of his oxygen supply to his lungs. His chest was burning like wildfire. Taehyung just couldn't understand what he did wrong to deserve this. 

" you also want to live .. Don't you taehyung-ah ~? " jungkook's said. And taehyung knew this was his chance. He whimpered and nodded his head in return for an answer  . 

     jungkook let's go of his grip suddenly , taehyung falls in to the ground . He breathed loudly for air , his hand rubbed his neck that was reddened by jungkook 's fingernails.  Jungkook knelt  in front of taehyung placing his Icy hand over the alien's shoulder. 

" only I get to call jin a princess ..." Jungkook 's voice was very low yet very deathly. " don't make me catch anyone calling jin that again .." Jungkook ended his sentence with a Tiny audible growl. Jungkook stood up and left the coughing taehyung all alone in the kitchen. 

Jungkook's eyes softened when he saw jin making the table for the members to eat. He was busily running around , fetching the chocolate syrup , plates and  powdered sugar for the other members. Jin knew nothing about what happened inside the kitchen. 

He instantly regretted what he did to taehyung inside the kitchen. But he blamed it on his hormones , he couldn't handle the bubbling anger when he saw taehyung touching his jin where he was suposse to touch. Jungkook hated to see that jin was comfortable with taehyung other than him. Jin would never let jungkook touch him like that , jin never knew how much the golden maknae wanted to cuddle , touch  and spoil jin like that every morning .instead of hugging back like jin would do when taehyung hugs jin , when jungkook tries to hug jin , he would flinch and throw the younger away from him.  Jungkook is trying so hard to making jin notice his affection but ... But ... The words doesn't come out right. 

          Simply put .... Jungkook was jealous. 

                   Even  though jin doesn't believe that the jungkook has feelings .... 

                            He had feelings too ..... Jin never got to see them .... 

         Suddenly taehyung's appetite was gone. He prayed that jungkook wouldn't be inside the dining room but to his dismay the golden maknae was sitting next to jin , enjoying the homemade pancakes . Jin saw taehyung standing awkwardly , and he smiled at taehyung brightly. 

" ah ~ tae tae ! I saved some pancakes for you !!" Jin motioned a pile of pancakes sizzled with maple syrup and sprinkled with powdered sugar just the way he likes it. To make things even more awkward , The only seat left was next to jungkook . Even though he didn't want to sit next to him , taehyung' s growling tummy betrayed him. 

" what's wrong tae tae ..? Your neck is red ..." Jin leaned in and rubbed the red spot. Taehyung blushed and looked down while grinding to himself. But ... Jungkook was in the middle of the couple   trying hard NOT to switch off his humanity switch and rip apart taehyung's jaw to match with the anger he felt inside.  

" oh that ... I scratched that spot too hard " he sensed jungkook looking at him from the corner of his eyes. 

" what are you ? A dog ? " yoongi sneered at the clumsy tae , envying the affection the younger received 

" can you pass me the honey .. Princess jindaa ?" Rapmon said in his cringeworthy manly aegyo voice. Taehyung saw jungkook stabbing the pancake pile with his fork murderously  

" guys .. Guys .. Guys ... How about we call jin ... Umma ?" Taehyung suggested in order to calm jungkook down.  " he cooks , cleans , does dirty laundry , makes us wash our hands aaaaand makes sure we eat our vegetables just like a real umma ! " taehyung exclaimed enthusiastically . 

" nah ... I like to call her a princess ..." Suga said with his mouth filled with pancakes. Everyone flinched when jungkook banged the table with his fist.

" I see nothing wrong with it .... " jungkook 's voice was authoritive and just plain murderous. Jungkook was not like this everyday .. Everyone nodded in agreement to the maknae's proposal almost immediately. Well .. Everyone expect , jin of course ...

" I OBJECT !!! I AM NOT YOUR ING MOTHER !!!! I AM A MAN !! " jin's squeal was a little too girly than he expected. 

" okay ... okay .. jin umma !" Everyone threw their hands up in defeat and jin smacked everyone's head with his spoon hard. His face was red in embarrassment. 

" jin umma ... Pass me the honey ~ " rapmon said while the others snickered. 

" AISH ! GET IT ON YOUR OWN DAMMIT !!" Jin pushed his plate away and walked out of the kitchen huffing angrily while mumbling to himself. Everyone fell in to the ground from their chairs while erupting in laughter. 

    Jungkook laughed the loudest ... Because he knew that from this moment , jin would only be called a princess by him.. ... Only him. 

         It was Jimin 's day to wash the dishes. All the dishes were clean by the members expected jin's. After throwing a tantrum over calling him thier umma , jin never retern to finish his meal. Jimin sighed and took the leftover pancakes to jin's room. ' he must be really hungry by now ' Jimin thought. 

         " jin umma ..? " Jimin said peeking inside jin's room. Jin's room was clean and tidy and very , very , very pink. Jimmie noticed jin on his pink bed , covered by his blankets like a pink burrito. Jin covered his ears with his pillow and pretended not to hear a word the younger was saying. 

" JIN UMMMMAAAAAAA " Jimin screamed like a abandoned dying whale making jin jump out of his bed 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!?!" Jin screamed a little too loudly than usual .He was mad at Jimin for screaming like a walrus , he mad at  jungkook for teasing him , he was mad at  everyone for calling him names , new was mad at this stupid place , he was just mad at EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!

" Why so grumpy jin  umma ...? " Jimin asked cockily 

" I AM NOT YOUR ING UMMA !!!! " 

" whoah ... Whoah .. Are you on your period or something ?" Jimin raised his eyebrow at jin , making jin red in anger  

" for the last time jimminie .... I AM NOT A GIRL !!!" Jin screamed , burying his head in to the pillow . He jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter