The date

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went back to normal again. 

     It was like jin just woke up from a nightmare and everything has been all fine again. After they woke up , they didn't like mentioning the situation. It took a while to fix the awkwardness around each other because  namjoon , Hoseok and yoongi were still feeling groggy and drugged. Over all ,  everything turned out to pretty good. 

    But perhaps less said on the subject the better ...

    Jin never felt happier in his life, everything went back to normal. Jin had to prepare large meals to feel six  pot bellies , he had to do extra laundry , fix all the furniture namjoon broke , reminding Hoseok to drink his medicine , making sure yoongi gets enough sleep , trying to tell taehyung to be normal , helping Jimin recover his memories , stopping jungkook from killing people when he gets mad .... and basically  he had to take care of six giant idiots 

He needs to take a break. 

     Jin sits on top of the window seat of jungkook's library , sipping on a chai latte he made at home. He oversees the natural surrounding of jungkook's mansion. He lives in the middle of nowhere , in a quiet greenery. The trees in the forest seemed to overlap each other and The morning sky was blotched with yellow and blue hues , the sky and the earth were in harmony today.  it looked very peaceful. 

     Infact jin's mind was not. 

 Infected with so much confusion , jin didn't know which direction he was heading in life. He sips in more latte , and bore his mind in to a state of self loath. His mind was all over the place and it all wrapped around one single being. 

       And that is jungkook ...

   Everything about jungkook scared jin to death. He wasn't a monster in a scary black outfit and with horns. Jungkook seemed so untouchable and perfect , you can't help but fall in love with him. He was those kinds of people who seems too perfect for you to be comfortable around with. Jin felt insecure , knowing that he won't match any of jungkook's standards. 

     Jin wants to hide his feelings inside a box and hide it away somewhere far far away so that nobody will find out about it. 

    He wasn't suppose to feel like this. He was suppose to brush off his feelings for jungkook easily. He was suppose to be responsible. He can't start to 'feel' something towards this boy who is clearly young and wants to play with your emotions. 

Why was jin thinking about jungkook so many times , it sickens jin to realize that . He was not going to let jungkook have any significance in life .. If jin does .. He thought that he is going to set him up for disappointment because what if this is all just a game ?  What if all of this is in jin's head ? 

      Jin felt ice cold hands snaking behind his back , tightening around his waist. Sudden skinship made jin jump in surprise , he was face with a smirking jungkook. 

" missed me ? " jungkook said with such cocky arrogance , while burring his nose in to the crook of jin's neck. 

" what made you think that I 'missed' you ?" Jin scoffed. 

" well , for starters .. You are in 'my' library , drinking 'my' favorite tea on 'my' window seat?" 

Jin scoffed louder this time , broke off jungkook's hug from behind. It was true though , jin did quite miss the younger around. Jungkook  disappeared for four constructive days without even a note of goodbye. Taehyung saud it was for a business trip  but  jin couldn't hold in his disappointment. 

"  hey ! " jungkook pouted. He tugged on the corner of jin's grandpa sweaters because he felt felt out. 
     
        Jungkook felt at loss these past four days. He had been seeing less of jin , and it made jungkook anxious to not have jin around with him all the time. Maybe jungkook was too possessive , it's Maybe because jungkook finally got to be with jin after a very long time. Either way , jungkook felt helpless around jin .... And being the control freak jungkook is ... it challenged  jungkook

       There was nothing in a battle field brutal as to what it feels like to figure out what's jin thinking. He doesn't know whether jin is happy or disgusted by him , pleased or not. Jungkook doesn't know what makes jin happy .. Or head over heels for him.  The feeling of not having control over that pink princess made jungkook anxious. 
 
     " wanna go on a date ? " jungkook blustered out of the blue. He wanted to know jin better.. His likes , his dislikes , his interests , his passions .... 

   " no " jin rejected flatly. He doesn't need to go on a date to feel more confused about his feeling about jungkook. He doesn't need a wake up call about his feelings about jungkook, he is fine with keeping them hidden. 

   " let me rephrase that ... "  jungkook smirked. " we 'are' going on a date " 

Jin looked at him annoyed , he knows About  the stupid promise he made with jungkook earlier to go on a date with him. Jin knew he doesn't have any choice in this. 

" I'll pick you up at ten " jungkook said , and stormed off of the library . 

 


-----

    Why do I care so much ?

        Jin looks down at all the possible good outfits he narrowed down to wear. It's just a date. Nothing is going to change between them so why does jin seem to care about looking good for jungkook ? 

     Jin clicked his tongue , and he decided on a cute pink sweater and jeans. He styled his hair down , very laid back and cute. He bit his lip again, to hold back the bubbling excitement and impatience for the date. 

" someone is going on a date "


    It was a female voice , jin recognized who it was. It was none other than little miss Jeon Evelyn. He can sense that every word reeked with sadistic sarcasm. It's hard to forget the voice of her , specially when she had been torturing you in your nightmares. 

  " what do you want ? " jin spat out , his nose wrinkled when he faced her. " oh , are you going to kidnap me to a another dimension and lock me away in a treasure chest now ?" 

" touché "  Evelyn laughed in amusement. She was wearing her make up too dark and scary again , her grey cloths matched the colour of her eyes today. 

" sadly I am not here to do all those fun stuff and dimensions " Evelyn said , " I am here to help you  "

" what do you 'mean' ? " jin rolled his eyes. Jin was sure that he doesn't need a help from a creepy lady who tried to kidnap him before. 

" jungkook isn't what you think he is .." Before jin could answer , Evelyn added quickly.          " jungkook is a monster.  " she said.  " he is dangerous. " 

    Jin concentrated his eyes directly on Evelyn's and looked at her with sudden amusement. The corner of jin's mind knew that what Evelyn said was true , but he suddenly felt defensive about it. Did jungkook's own older sister talk about him. 

" jungkook is 'not ' a monster " jin's ears become red in anger. " he is just misunderstood." 

" you are the one who is misunderstood about him " Evelyn was confident in her      statement "you are being used. " 

" that's not true " jin said , jungkook might not be the best but he wasn't the worst either. Jungkook had been nothing but compassionate ( mostly ) and understanding ( ... Kind of ) lately. Jin felt suddenly so angry at Evelyn , even though jin didn't like jungkook but this generalization about jungkook doesn't seem fair at all. 

     Only if Evelyn had seen how compassionate , kind , cheerful jungkook had been recently..

" jungkook isn't a human ... Jin-isshi " she said , she lowered her eyes to meet with jin's level and placed her hands both on top of his shoulders and smiled assuringly. 

" he doesn't feel emotions " she said in a kinder tone now. " he can't feel pain , he can't care, he doesn't feel kindness , he doesn't feel love .. He is like a machine " 

   Lair. She is just a lair. 

      Jin had seen so much of emotions of jungkook on a different spectrum. 

      " I am sorry .. But I don't 'need' your help "   He brushes off Evelyn's hands for support.there is nothing that this woman have done to his. His trust while jungkook has done at least one good deed to gain jin's trust. 

" oh , believe me jin ... You 'will ' need my help " she said with an air of smugness. " you wouldn't be able to handle him when he gets out of control. " 
  
          Then jin watched the Jeon sister disappear in to where the miserable place she came from. Jin almost felt like he could breathe again , the thick air vanished with Evelyn. 

      Jin felt like he could fall down and cry for jungkook. 

   Jungkook was just eighteen years old and he was called both a monster and a machine by her own sister , his dad was a to him. Jin now  possibly understand why jungkook is so disconnected with love. Jungkook have never felt love from his family , that's for sure. 

      How can Evelyn expect jungkook to have 'feelings ' when she clearly doesn't have one ?

    Jin was disturbed by the knocking at his door , just after few minutes. He immediately opened the door to jungkook. 

    Jungkook was in his laid back outfit , a white shirt , black beanie. , hair messy with a big wide grin plastered on his face. His eyes were sparkling with energy and his mood was somehow uplifted than most days. He was holding out a bouquet of red roses in his hands ,

" somebody told me roses were romantic so I guessed- " 

           Overwrought by emotions , jin tightened jungkook in to a hug. Jungkook was clearly thrown off by surprise . Jungkook crouched down and picked jin few centimeters from the ground and tightened the hug .  Jin buried his face on to jungkook's chest from preventing from crying because he felt so much anger towards Evelyn's word. 'It was so unfair' 

    Did just Jeon Evelyn .. Called this boy who is smiling like an idiot right now , an emotionless monster ? 

" are you okay ?" Jungkook's voice was concerned. Because jin had never hugged jungkook intentionally. It was new to jungkook but it felt very nice to be hugged by the older because every time jungkook wanted to hug jin , he had to force himself on jin. 

" nothing. " There was a lot of determination in jin's voice.he wanted to prove Evelyn something. That jungkook isn't just a emotionless monster , that he is much more than that. Jin doesn't know why he  suddenly feels so overpro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter