Something I want you to know ..

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something I want you to know ..
  
 
      OKAY I AM NOT DEAD GUYZZZZ 

I am sorry that this is not a update TT^TT because I have something I want you guys to know. So don't sue me for not updating because I have  5 CATS  1 DOG 12 FISHES AND A PARROT TO FEED !! * bows 90 degrees *

       You don't have to read what I want to tell you .. But I like talking to you what happens in my life and .. Maybe .. Just . Maybe . This will put a smile on your face. please read if you have time .. Okay my little cupcake ?


   Something strange happened to me a while ago. Because I met with my old friend from my previous school ( I transferred from that school to another school about three years ago ) 

     I specifically remember her because we have the same name but it's pronounced differently .. 
       It's like the difference between KNIGHT and NIGHT .. ( do you get what I am tryna say ?)

    And I noticed her because of her long straight hair. I went near her and introduced myself and asked if she remembered me. She looked at me skeptically and it took her a while to remember me. 

 " OMG .. I didn't almost recognize you ! Wow .. You've changed so much " she said. 

  " what ? Really ..? " I said 
  " I couldn't almost recognize you.. You e gotten thinner.. WAIT ...What happened to your hair ?" She screamed 

  " what about my hair ? " I touched my hair immediately out of consciousness. 

  " you've straightened it .. You used to have curly hair remember ?"

   " ohhhh .. It looks better right ?" I said laughing. 

    " are you out of your mind ? We used to adore your curly hair ! Why did you straighten it 
       You .. %^#**+^% .. " ( she blurted a curse word that is VERY offensive in my native     language , I don't know how to translate it .. Hehe ..) 

    " what do you mean ?" I was confused because I never thought the curl in my hair was unattractive to others.  " YOUR HAIR is long and straight and silky !!!!" 

    " your curly hair was my dream hair .. Why did you change it ? My hair has no volume and straight and it's just .. Bleh "

        HOLD THE UP. HOOOOOOOOOOOOLD THE ... 

  We argued back and forth .. Shouting at whose hair was more better. In the end we gave up. We laughed it off. But this conversation stuck with me for the longest time. 


--- 

   I decided to straighten my hair when my flamboyant  hair dresser ( he likes it when I call him flamboyant ) told me that hair was a untreated piece of ( he is so rude at sometimes .. I swear he is a minion sent here by kyungsoobht he is very skilled  ) from that faithful moment .. I never went back. I straightened my hair every single ing day .. Even though it strained me. 

     Because I didn't like my curly hair .. Long straight hair is so much attractive. Everyone loves long straight hair. So  I will have straight long hair. My mom has straight hair , my sister has straight hair ., everyone has straight hair .. Why not me. 

           This was the first time someone who told me that they liked my old hair. ( okay .. Okay.. My mum told that my curly hair was pretty first but she doesn't count. ) I was baffled that the hair that I used to hate was loved by someone. Atleast one person. 


                   Okay .. She was the only person who said my curly hair was pretty .. 

                        Why am I getting worked up over a simple compliment ? 

                             She was probably being nice .. Right ?


 

 

    Wrong. 

         I was so offended and hurt when my hairstylist told me that I need to straight my curly hair. It didn't take a moment for me decide that I want to straighten my hair that day. I thought he was right .. That curly hair didn't suit me. 

        But when my friend told me that my curly hair was beautiful .. Why was I skeptical and tried to calculate whether she was lying or not ? Why did I think that she was just being nice? WHY COULDN'T I TAKE THE FIGGIN COMPLIMENT AND BE HAPPY ????

           But the moment someone point out a flaw of mine .. I don't take it too personally and I have this mental debate and I think that every flaw that they pointed was true. But I don't take compliments whole heartedly. 

         Because .. We are taught to say NO to compliments even as young children. Because it's ' RUDE ' to take compliments. Because if we say ' Thank you ' to a compliment ..they will think we are stuck up and full of our selves. 

Okay. Now what am I going to do now ?
 
   I can't have my curly hair back .. It's pin drop straight. 

    No. 


         That day I learned something .. 

                   That I was a judgmental piece of  XD 


    When I thought the whole wide world hated curly  hair because my hairstylist and couple of other people told me that it didn't look nice. 


Atleast I had my friend and mum who thought otherwise. Even though it was two people who liked it .. I think I should've made use of even of that 'little' positivity that I had. Good things just don't happen right? You have to find them. 

   Obviously , I've put products in my hair. I can't take back my natural curly hair ..but I learned something from it. 

     Atleast there is one person that loves the things that you think are your faults. You are just too dumb to notice. Even if there is no one to love your faults , HOLD ON TO THAT pick yourself up. Atleast you could love your self. I think that is more important than others loving you. 

     How can you expect others to love you .. When you don't even love your self right ?


     We expect so much love from this world but we forget that WE NEED TO GIVE LOVE TO FEEL LOVE. 

      Everyday .. We wake up. We wake up habitually , because of our alarm clock or someone shouting at us. We wake up because we are alive , we wake up because if we don't ... There will be consequences. 

     We don't 'live' life as much as we claim we do...

         Don't be a person who just existed and died .. Be someone who inspired others and would've been a pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter